• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kid mickey
    • Apr 2009

Question

When is Aaron Schobel's contract up?
    Biggest Donte Whitner supporter on this entire message board...Maybe biggest Donte Whitner fan ever...Wish there was a white throwback out that I could get of you guessed it #20...
  • Joe Fo Sho
    Making Spirits Bright
    • Mar 2006

Re: Question

He's locked up through 2013.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
      Making Spirits Bright
      • Mar 2006

"That's the one thing, I don't want be overpaid and I don't want to be underpaid. That's my motivation," Schobel said.
      If that's really the case, he should give us back some of that cash...

Comment

• kid mickey
        • Apr 2009

I hope they loaded the front end of that deal because if he doesn't do anything this year, you gotta cut the guy.
        Biggest Donte Whitner supporter on this entire message board...Maybe biggest Donte Whitner fan ever...Wish there was a white throwback out that I could get of you guessed it #20...

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
          Making Spirits Bright
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by kid mickey
          I hope they loaded the front end of that deal because if he doesn't do anything this year, you gotta cut the guy.
          Well, if it's front loaded, meaning he's not making that much money now, I think you gotta keep him. He's still our best end and 2nd best d-lineman (Stroud). I hate how much we are paying Kelsay, I want him cut, take the cap hit this year, and draft one defensive lineman on day 1 of the draft for the next 2 or 3 years.

Comment

• kid mickey
            • Apr 2009

Plain and simple he isn't going anywhere, but I do believe Kelsay is gone.

Comment

• venis2k1
              Youboty can hope
              • Jul 2002

Answer: not soon enough.

Comment

Working...
              X