X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Bills’ DE Maybin eager to deliver on expectations

Aaron Maybin figures there’s more than enough time to show he can make an immediate difference for the Buffalo Bills’ defense by the time the season begins.

First things first.

After spending the past few months being timed, tested, poked and prodded as part of the comprehensive evaluation process leading up to the NFL draft last weekend, the defensive end was eager to finally get back on the field Friday, when the Bills opened a three-day rookie minicamp.

“It’s been so long since I’ve been on a football field with a helmet on and actually doing some football activities,” said Maybin, the Bills’ first-round pick. “It was good actually to get out there and get going.”

Though he barely had time to work up a sweat—much less hit anyone—during two 90-minute non-contact practice sessions that were mostly limited to individual drills, Maybin is well aware of how much hard work lies ahead.

• ServoBillieves
    The Voice of Reason
    • Jul 2007

Re: Bills’ DE Maybin eager to deliver on expectations

Gotta love the back story and the work ethic that the kid has...
    Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

Re: Bills’ DE Maybin eager to deliver on expectations

He certainly says all the right things, and I get the feeling he means it. If heplays up to the hype, and keeps the same attitude, he could be a fan favorite for a long time, as well as a really productive pass rusher, and maybe a full time defensive end.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
      X