X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

Aaron Maybin is going to be a stud...

The more I see, the more I read, and the more I hear about this guy, he simply oozes potential. Truthfully, on draft day, I was pushing for us to draft Orakpo, but now I am so happy we drafted Maybin and not Orakpo. Orakpo seems cocky & lazy, while Maybin is humble & very driven. You can see in interviews, and the way he plays, how driven he is. Whats awesome is he is driven to be the best. Yeah, every pro athlete says that, but few embody that trait. His size, his versatility, his speed, his 1st step, and his raw skills are off the hook. What else is staggering is how much better he gets from one year to the next. The only knock I've heard, which is pretty legit, (from Ingtar33) was that he doesn't have very strong hands, and will be susceptible to being pushed around by bigger, stronger blockers. With that said, I'm totally banking on Maybin having growing pains, and working his butt off to become as complete of a player as he can possibly be. I'm going go on record and say that within the next years, Aaron Maybin will be a Pro Bowler!!
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...
  • mikemac2001
    is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
    • Mar 2003

Re: Aaron Maybin is going to be a stud...

I Billieve! For the first time in awhile

its gonna click this year

For some reason some how all there haters will be eating crow....

TO Becomes Immortal in buffalo

Dick Surprises everyone and in Ralph's HOF year finally gets his SB

I love our interior Line i love the attitude they bring to this team ....

Wood looks like a 8 yr old but is a nasty SOB love his attitude

MUCK
    FIAMI

Comment

• kid mickey
      • Apr 2009

I'm not sure Buffalo goes to the Super Bowl this year, but I love your optimism. I do envision them getting to the play-offs though. That would be nice. If they could just make the wild card game I would be happy, cause anything can happen from there. We still have to face some pretty tough teams in our division. Pats, Miami, and Jets aren't teams that the Bills will be able to just run over. If the Bills get to the play-offs that will be one hell of an accomplishment.
      Biggest Donte Whitner supporter on this entire message board...Maybe biggest Donte Whitner fan ever...Wish there was a white throwback out that I could get of you guessed it #20...

Comment

• ServoBillieves
        The Voice of Reason
        • Jul 2007

Way to jinx him Ell!
        Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• LtFinFan66
          • Mar 2005

of course he is....the Bills drafted him

Comment

• Mitchell55
            only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by LtFinFan66

This is the 1st time weve said this about any player in a long ass time. Also Miami fans still think Ginn is and when they drafted him, a HOFer.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Mitchell55
              This is the 1st time weve said this about any player in a long ass time. Also Miami fans still think Ginn is and when they drafted him, a HOFer.
              on your first comment: BS

And your second comment: very few thought that. I was one of few who liked the pick and being a Buckeye fan played into that

Comment

• kid mickey
                • Apr 2009

Whitner and Ginn are two guys that show serious flashes of greatness, but their respective fans seem to under-appreciate what they do for their teams.
                Biggest Donte Whitner supporter on this entire message board...Maybe biggest Donte Whitner fan ever...Wish there was a white throwback out that I could get of you guessed it #20...

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by elltrain22
                  The more I see, the more I read, and the more I hear about this guy, he simply oozes potential. Truthfully, on draft day, I was pushing for us to draft Orakpo, but now I am so happy we drafted Maybin and not Orakpo. Orakpo seems cocky & lazy, while Maybin is humble & very driven. You can see in interviews, and the way he plays, how driven he is. Whats awesome is he is driven to be the best. Yeah, every pro athlete says that, but few embody that trait. His size, his versatility, his speed, his 1st step, and his raw skills are off the hook. What else is staggering is how much better he gets from one year to the next. The only knock I've heard, which is pretty legit, (from Ingtar33) was that he doesn't have very strong hands, and will be susceptible to being pushed around by bigger, stronger blockers. With that said, I'm totally banking on Maybin having growing pains, and working his butt off to become as complete of a player as he can possibly be. I'm going go on record and say that within the next years, Aaron Maybin will be a Pro Bowler!!
                  Kinda like how Whitner was going to be a stud? I'm not saying Maybin won't, but come back to reality here. The guy hasn't played a game yet.

Comment

• BillsWin
                    man amongst boys
                    • Oct 2008

Championship!
                    I am The Batman.

Comment

• kid mickey
                      • Apr 2009

Whitner hasn't lived up to the 8th round pick yet, but he certainly hasn't been detrimental to this team either. He is a captain on this team, and he is going to get better. I don't feel too bad about him considering Michael Huff was taken before him and hasn't done anything in the NFL.

Comment

• The Spaz
                        • Mar 2003

You are on a Bills Board remember that. If you don't like it there is a logoff button.

Comment

• Mitchell55
                          only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
                          • Feb 2008

And your second comment: very few thought that. I was one of few who liked the pick and being a Buckeye fan played into that

No one thought this much of McKelvin

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by elltrain22

i hope you're right.
                            Originally posted by yordad
                            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Spiderweb
                              ....formerly OhBF
                              • Sep 2003

Ginn is capbale with his speed to have his moments, but frankly, that will last only as long as his speed holds. Hands, routes, blocking, etc., aren't his strong suits.
                              Spiderweb

Need a Hero? Try looking within your
                              own family. You might be surprised.

Comment

Working...
                              X