• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheMan08
    Knocks only the living.
    • Oct 2008

What about another Veteran at LB Donnie Edwards

He has has a great career.

KC cut him this offseason. It is worth a look. Doubt he commands much at all.

If anything it adds depth. I think he may bring more than Ellison to table with his experience.
  • Canadian'eh!
    • Mar 2004

Re: What about another Veteran at LB Donnie Edwards

He's done.

Comment

• Jeff1220
      H to the 12:20
      • Jul 2002

I'm just about ready to accept the fact that the Bills are most likely going into camp with what they have at LB.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Originally posted by Jeff1220
        I'm just about ready to accept the fact that the Bills are most likely going into camp with what they have at LB.
        I like Morlon Greenwood, but I agree with you. Bowen, Nic Harris, Vince Hall, Buggs and maybe Ashlee Palmer will battle Ellison for the job. And I don't think that's bad, considering the veterans who are out there.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• WeAreArthurMoates
          • Feb 2009

I really think Vince Hall can make some noise. Sucks cuz this spot is obviously a weakness but Bowen, Harris and Hall intrigue me.

Comment

Working...
          X