PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with our team?

Mitchell55
05-04-2009, 11:28 PM
Dick, Levitre, Wood, Fagg, Corner, McCargo. Weve got some wierd ass names on our team lol.

ServoBillieves
05-04-2009, 11:33 PM
Youboty, Ko Jay Simpson, Butler, Lynch...

Dude wait, you made another thread about the names on this team? Holy crap.

BillsWin
05-04-2009, 11:33 PM
oh mitch... :sadwalk:

haha

Oaf
05-04-2009, 11:58 PM
Ahhhhhhhhh, this brings me back to the days of the http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:kzXQxK9FbeKAVM:http://wrestlingclique.com/redbar/buttons/groan.gif button... :)

Mitchell55
05-05-2009, 12:02 AM
Man you guys are uptite. I made the same thread on bb.com and everyones joking and laughing. You guys need to grow down

DrGraves
05-05-2009, 12:22 AM
Man you guys are uptite. I made the same thread on bb.com and everyones joking and laughing. You guys need to grow down

Stay on BB.com.... no one wants your crap here.

Mr. Pink
05-05-2009, 12:27 AM
uptight*

grow down?

Really?

Paint thinner? Lead paint chips? Paste?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Pinkerton Security
05-05-2009, 11:06 AM

thats because they're a bunch of :shortbus: riders

Italian Stallion
05-05-2009, 12:20 PM
Serioulsy kid get the hell out of here...you literally add nothing to any of the discussions on this board about the Bills, and everytime someone logs on and sees a news post started by you, we already know what it says....BECAUSE YOU CREATE THE SAME THREAD OVER AND OVER AGAIN. (not to mention that they're laden with misspelled words and "jokes" that make absolutly no sense, or re-designing of the Bills uniform....which is a complete waste of time and energy, considering that THEY ALREADY HAVE NEW UNIFORMS AND WON'T CHANGE THEM BECAUSE YOU LIKE TO PLAY AROUND WITH PHOTOSHOP.

Please do us all a solid and go eat a knife for lunch....or just go lock yourself in your room and whack off to madden ratings and how awesome your superbowl champ Bills team is wiTH Peyton Manning at QB and Julius Peppers at RB (BECAUSE YOUR A NERD AND NOTICED HIS RATING IS BETTER WHEN YOU MOVE HIM TO RB..or some gay thing like that)

thanks very much

Signed,

All of bills zone

Oaf
05-05-2009, 12:55 PM
Link us, I'd like to see their reactions.

kscdogbillsfan1221
05-05-2009, 12:59 PM
Serioulsy kid get the hell out of here...you literally add nothing to any of the discussions on this board about the Bills, and everytime someone logs on and sees a news post started by you, we already know what it says....BECAUSE YOU CREATE THE SAME THREAD OVER AND OVER AGAIN. (not to mention that they're laden with misspelled words and "jokes" that make absolutly no sense, or re-designing of the Bills uniform....which is a complete waste of time and energy, considering that THEY ALREADY HAVE NEW UNIFORMS AND WON'T CHANGE THEM BECAUSE YOU LIKE TO PLAY AROUND WITH PHOTOSHOP.

Please do us all a solid and go eat a knife for lunch....or just go lock yourself in your room and whack off to madden ratings and how awesome your superbowl champ Bills team is wiTH Peyton Manning at QB and Julius Peppers at RB (BECAUSE YOUR A NERD AND NOTICED HIS RATING IS BETTER WHEN YOU MOVE HIM TO RB..or some gay thing like that)

thanks very much

Signed,

All of bills zone

Jeez. That was pretty harsh

Dr. Pepper
05-05-2009, 01:09 PM
no offense, but why would you write the same things on two different messageboards? doesnt that seem kind of.... redundant?

sdbillsfan2
05-05-2009, 01:12 PM
I think the kid is like 15, maybe 16. It's no excuse ,but it might be time for him to find a girlfriend rather then spend his youth creating fantasies about the Bills and LIVING on the net.. I support his enthusiasm ,but he seriously seems to have to much time on his hands!

Sorry Mitch ,,but you annoy the hell out of some people! me included. your posts are every where! it's like trying to weave your way through a mine field of dog crap some days.

Find a girl son ! They are actually a whole lot more fun . trust me!

okay , I expect elltrain here to come to the rescue now! he's Mitch #1 fan

psubills62
05-05-2009, 01:14 PM
no offense, but why would you write the same things on two different messageboards? doesnt that seem kind of.... redundant?

Honestly, this MB seems kind of dead compared to bb.com sometimes. Even if there aren't as many intelligent responses, I'm tempted to put things on bb.com too just to get SOME sort of response.

And to Mitchell: Italian Stallion was a little rough. I think you just need to realize that we've seen those kinds of jokes already, and while they're slightly amusing at first, most everyone here gets tired of them pretty quickly. I think you will have more luck with those jokes on bb.com because the average age of the posters is probably younger (closer to your age) there.

Mahdi
05-05-2009, 01:19 PM
Im pretty sure BZ is for any Bills fan. Lets take it easy . If you dont like his threads dont read them.

TheMan08
05-05-2009, 01:21 PM

thanks very much

Signed,

All of bills zone

Chill out. He's just a kid. Ignore the thread, not that difficult is it? Telling a child to eat a knife is real brilliant btw.

Mr. Pink
05-05-2009, 01:35 PM
Im pretty sure BZ is for any Bills fan. Lets take it easy . If you dont like his threads dont read them.

It's like a train wreck man, you don't want to look, but you have to.

Mahdi
05-05-2009, 01:37 PM
Ok then.... take a look... you wouldn't dive into a train wreck would you?

Mr. Pink
05-05-2009, 01:39 PM
Ok then.... take a look... you wouldn't dive into a train wreck would you?

You have a point there.

But it's rough not responding to some of these things...however Italians response was a tad over the line.

BillsWin
05-05-2009, 01:42 PM
bb.com is a cesspool for inbred posters. They'll find almost anything funny. I have noticed in my time here that there are 10X the number of intelligent posters on this board.

As for Mitch, he is young and this is a free country. I do hate that almost every thing that comes to his mind he absolutely HAS to make into an original thread. But most of the time I just joke around with him about it. It isn't physically hurting anyone. I suggest that we give Mitch his own section. So he can be free to frolic and prance about his own board like a happy little rabbit in a green meadow... If he has any intelligent Bills related posts he is more than welcome to post them. But his mock drafts and joke threads and random thoughts can be turned into a little Mitchel55 blog and be put in his own section! hey Mitch, I'd still read them! :up:

sdbillsfan2
05-05-2009, 02:06 PM
I have noticed in my time here that there are 10X the number of intelligent posters on this board.

Exactly, I come here to get an intelligent slant regarding the Bills.
There are some incredibly sharp football fans here. I've learned more about the Bills here then any where else.
That's why I come here. I've been coming here for a few years now , but lately it's becoming harder and harder to sift through the garbage to find one that is clear and lucid .
Yes this IS a free country and the Bills zone IS open to all, But I'll be honest I liked it better before. I don't think anyone really wants him to stop contributing, but damn , does he have to post every thought that comes to his mind.
When I was 16, I was a huge Bills Fan, but I also took some time out for other things like girls, friends and outdoor activities .

I could very easily say , "that's it ,I'll never come back here" but who would care and why should anyone , but I tell ya what, if people have to ignore a bunch of posts because they're useless, then why would anyone come here ?
As far as Mitch being amusing ...sorry i don't see it.
Paladin on the other hand is original and amusing ! ( and I actually think a put on .)
there's my rant for the day.
go at it.

psubills62
05-05-2009, 02:11 PM
bb.com is a cesspool for inbred posters. They'll find almost anything funny. I have noticed in my time here that there are 10X the number of intelligent posters on this board.

As for Mitch, he is young and this is a free country. I do hate that almost every thing that comes to his mind he absolutely HAS to make into an original thread. But most of the time I just joke around with him about it. It isn't physically hurting anyone. I suggest that we give Mitch his own section. So he can be free to frolic and prance about his own board like a happy little rabbit in a green meadow... If he has any intelligent Bills related posts he is more than welcome to post them. But his mock drafts and joke threads and random thoughts can be turned into a little Mitchel55 blog and be put in his own section! hey Mitch, I'd still read them! :up:

As someone who has over 7000 posts on bb.com, I'll vouch that it's not as bad as most people on BZ believe. Yes, there are a good deal of immature posters there, but there's also a lot MORE posters in general over there. And that includes some very knowledgeable ones. Of course, I frequent the NCAA boards there as much as I do the main boards, which helps filter out the immature people.

BillsWin
05-05-2009, 02:15 PM
Exactly, I come here to get an intelligent slant regarding the Bills.
There are some incredibly sharp football fans here. I've learned more about the Bills here then any where else.
That's why I come here. I've been coming here for a few years now , but lately it's becoming harder and harder to sift through the garbage to find one that is clear and lucid .
Yes this IS a free country and the Bills zone IS open to all, But I'll be honest I liked it better before. I don't think anyone really wants him to stop contributing, but damn , does he have to post every thought that comes to his mind.
When I was 16, I was a huge Bills Fan, but I also took some time out for other things like girls, friends and outdoor activities .

I could very easily say , "that's it ,I'll never come back here" but who would care and why should anyone , but I tell ya what, if people have to ignore a bunch of posts because they're useless, then why would anyone come here ?
As far as Mitch being amusing ...sorry i don't see it.
Paladin on the other hand is original and amusing ! ( and I actually think a put on .)
there's my rant for the day.
go at it.

Paladin may just end up being the best man at my wedding if he keeps up being himself. :D

Dr. Pepper
05-05-2009, 02:33 PM
Paladin may just end up being the best man at my wedding if he keeps up being himself. :D

i would love to hear his speech!

BillsWin
05-05-2009, 02:48 PM
i would love to hear his speech!

it would be an epic tribute and would make my life.

Oaf
05-05-2009, 02:52 PM
What's the deal with Paladin?

sdbillsfan2
05-05-2009, 03:16 PM
What's the deal with Paladin?

If you have to ask, I suspect you won't be getting an RSVP for Billswin 's wedding anytime soon ?

Paladin has such a unique style of word smithing that he's become a legend ! A true pleasure!

Mitchell55
05-05-2009, 04:03 PM
Ok, just because im on here alot doesnt mean I dont have a life. I play football, have girls that I talk to, and do alot of outdoor activities.

realdealryan
05-05-2009, 04:10 PM
Ok, just because im on here alot doesnt mean I dont have a life. I play football, have girls that I talk to, and do alot of outdoor activities.
Thank you for not making that a new thread.
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/new_thread_cat.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=1895)

mayotm
05-05-2009, 06:02 PM

thanks very much

Signed,

All of bills zoneSuper manly picking on a 15 year old. I've got a 5 year old niece. You want to fight her? Or maybe you should go out and stomp some puppies bad ass.

elltrain22
05-05-2009, 06:07 PM
I think the kid is like 15, maybe 16. It's no excuse ,but it might be time for him to find a girlfriend rather then spend his youth creating fantasies about the Bills and LIVING on the net.. I support his enthusiasm ,but he seriously seems to have to much time on his hands!

Sorry Mitch ,,but you annoy the hell out of some people! me included. your posts are every where! it's like trying to weave your way through a mine field of dog crap some days.

Find a girl son ! They are actually a whole lot more fun . trust me!

okay , I expect elltrain here to come to the rescue now! he's Mitch #1 fan

Yup!! Mitch is cool!! You all are my friends. All Bills fans are my friends!! :peace: :peace: :peace:

casdhf
05-05-2009, 06:27 PM
Yup!! Mitch is cool!! You all are my friends. All Bills fans are my friends!! :peace: :peace: :peace: He is my nemesis though. :giggity:

ALL D
05-06-2009, 06:08 AM
Yup!! Mitch is cool!! You all are my friends. All Bills fans are my friends!! :peace: :peace: :peace:

the right attitude...

we are all in the same boat...:up:

venis2k1
05-06-2009, 10:09 AM
Great to see a passionate young bills fan. They are few and far between.

Captain Obvious
05-06-2009, 11:20 AM

Coach Sal does it..

Syderick
05-06-2009, 09:12 PM
:refuse: Don't have to get that mad over his posts. Kind of funny how some people get so pissed off by mitchell's randomness.