2009 Draft - you make the bold claim of who will be called a bust 3 years from now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

2009 Draft - you make the bold claim of who will be called a bust 3 years from now

i'm taking the safe road and picking stafford. maybe to no fault of his own, but another QB for the lions with no weapons or plan to get better.

Who do you think is going to suck from this year's draft?
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

Re: 2009 Draft - you make the bold claim of who will be called a bust 3 years from now

Def' Matthew Stafford will be a bust.
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

Re: 2009 Draft - you make the bold claim of who will be called a bust 3 years from now

AFC West #1 picks ... all of them
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Cushing.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
          • Mar 2004

Hayward-Bey.

And Stafford has a guy nameed Calvin Johnson who is pretty good.

Comment

• User Manuel
            The Artist formerly Known as Lawesome97
            • Nov 2003

Aaron Curry, unless he is the next Lawrence Taylor he will be called an underachiever no matter how good he is.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Jackson. Was picked WAY too high. I think he's going to be Whitner-like: not completely useless but never lives up to the hype or expectations.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• kid mickey
                • Apr 2009

Brian Orakpo is the guy who I think busts. I just have a feeling about him as a player. He might have a decent rookie season, but I don't see him having a great career.
                Biggest Donte Whitner supporter on this entire message board...Maybe biggest Donte Whitner fan ever...Wish there was a white throwback out that I could get of you guessed it #20...

Comment

• realdealryan
                  realdealrex
                  • Nov 2005

Orakpo all the way.

Comment

• Devin
                    The Octagon
                    • Apr 2003

Jackson is almost a scary good fit in KC so I wont go with him, I dont think it will be a LB either. Ill go wit Heyward Bey for where he was drafted or Peria Jerry, DT.
                    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• jamze132
                      Don’t hate…
                      • Jun 2003

Mark Sanchez, QB, NY Jets

Comment

• Bills Juggernaut
                        • Aug 2006

Josh Freeman. Looked terrible in college. Not a first round pick.
                        The One and Only

Comment

• Italian Stallion
                          Knows More Than You
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Bills Juggernaut
                          Totally agree. This kid doesn't stand a chance at success in Tampa. He has shown me nothing to prove he was worth a first round pick
                          BILLS FOOTBALL

SABRES HOCKEY

METS BASEBALL

I like cheeseburgers and eva mendes

Comment

• elltrain22
                            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Bills Juggernaut
                            Good call. Josh Freeman reminds alot of JP Losman. Great athlete, big arm, not alot of intangibles, picked too high, and doesn't translate well in the NFL.
                            If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by realdealryan
                              Orakpo all the way.
                              Sadly it could be Maybin.

Comment

Working...
                              X