PDA

View Full Version : Any Bills fans out of the area who have HAVA player?

Fallguy
05-06-2009, 10:27 PM
Hi guys... I just got a HAVA player, and I live in Western New York. I'm looking for a Bills fan in Minnesota who would like to see some Bills games. You must have a HAVA player yourself.

Let me know if you are interested... message me here.

Matt

SabreEleven
05-06-2009, 10:32 PM
I'll be first..what is a HAVA player?

B-DON
05-07-2009, 12:28 AM
i live in minneapolis and wanna see bills game but have no idea what a hava player is

B-DON
05-07-2009, 12:29 AM
and why minnesota?

Fallguy
05-07-2009, 01:30 AM
Hi guys.... Sorry... I should have described what a Hava player is. In short, it is like a Slingbox, if you know what that is. A Hava player is a pretty cool piece of technology which plugs into your cable tv or rooftop antenna, then broadcasts all of your TV channels into your home wireless network.

In short, it allows you to watch your TV from any and all of your PCs at your house. Another thing that is amazing is that it will also allow you to watch your TV (DVR included) from any computer connected to the internet, no matter where you are located. I travel a fair amount, but no matter where I am, as long as I have a connection to the internet, I can access my home TV and all of its channels, as well as whatever I have recorded on my DVR. There are some cell phones that will also allow you to watch your TV from wherever you are, using Hava.

The possibilities are endless. What is happening now is that Hava owners are 'swapping' access to each other's local sports teams.

In my case, my favorite AFC team is the Bills, and my favorite NFC team is the Vikings (yep, 8 Superbowl losses between them!). If there is a Bills fan here who lives in Minnesota, but woud like to see all of the Bills games, I will give him access to my Hava player, so he can watch my local broadcast of the Bills game, and in return I would access his Hava player so I could watch his local broadcast of the Vikings.

I realize this is soundling like a Hava commercial, but I have had mine for about 3 weeks now, and it is amazing! If you want to read more, go to www.myhava.com.

I hope that explains things... so, if anyone in the Vikings TV market who owns (or will own) a Hava player and would like to see Bills games, please drop me a line here.

Thanks!

Matt

elltrain22
05-07-2009, 05:03 AM
sounds cool

chernobylwraiths
05-07-2009, 06:35 AM
Just looked at your profile fallguy, Jake Reed played for the Vikes, not the Bills.

SabreEleven
05-07-2009, 06:51 AM
It's not his fault he doesn't know his favorite players name.