PDA

View Full Version : LOL donte reads BB.com message boards

Mitchell55
05-08-2009, 12:15 AM
Donte Whitner

Can the negative naysayers on the Buffalobills.com message board please show ur faces???

Im always rooting for him and making excuses, but your not going to get anywhere listening to there feedback.

Devin
05-08-2009, 12:23 AM
perhaps he should focus more on football and not messageboards and facebook.

Be nice to have a safety make a play or two for once.

SABURZFAN
05-08-2009, 12:27 AM
is this a ****ing joke? tell him to bring his ass over here because SABURZFAN got something for his ass. it isn't a welcome mat either.

Lexwhat
05-08-2009, 01:04 AM
is this a ****ing joke? tell him to bring his ass over here because SABURZFAN got something for his ass. it isn't a welcome mat either.

Me, you, and OP, right?

What say you?

Commissioner
05-08-2009, 05:48 AM
Donte Whitner

Can the negative naysayers on the Buffalobills.com message board please show ur faces???

Im always rooting for him and making excuses, but your not going to get anywhere listening to there feedback.

Where did you read that? I didn't see that on his twitter....

Canadian'eh!
05-08-2009, 05:49 AM
Tell Donte to sign up here and we'll all show our faces. I'm tired of his whining about how people have spoken the truth about his lackluster play.

chernobylwraiths
05-08-2009, 05:58 AM
Donte Whitner

their

:D

acehole
05-08-2009, 07:04 AM

Your wee wee?

SABURZFAN
05-08-2009, 08:50 AM
Your wee wee?

don't be gay, acewipe.