PDA

View Full Version : Soon to be posted here, but my BleacherReport article

ServoBillieves
05-08-2009, 09:07 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/170726-what-to-make-of-the-buffalo-bills-offseason

Featured article on the Bills page, don't know how it made it to that, but it's mostly my perspective on what could happen with the Bills.

Hope you enjoy :).

And also since I'm trying to land the job opportunity with them, I'll be posting any article I put on there also on Billszone.

yordad
05-08-2009, 09:27 PM
You have the projected line wrong. I think Levitre and Wood should be flopped.

Anyways, good article.

ServoBillieves
05-08-2009, 09:29 PM
Ah really? Damn thought it was right...

yordad
05-08-2009, 09:31 PM
Ah really? Damn thought it was right...I guess I wouldn't bet my life on it. Besides, it is just a "projection".

elltrain22
05-08-2009, 10:07 PM
Good job dude!! :limpclap:

ServoBillieves
05-08-2009, 10:10 PM
Good job dude!! :limpclap:

Thanks a lot, ever since the job opportunity with CBS came up, I've been putting my little journalistic mind to work... I really hope that my Bills perspective works...

ServoBillieves
05-08-2009, 10:17 PM
It's also the featured article :)!

Pardon my excitement, but it's always been my dream to write for the Bills.

Mitchell55
05-08-2009, 11:35 PM
Great job. I enjoyed it alot. Not much detail into our big 3 signings but good detail with the rookies and OL.

ServoBillieves
05-09-2009, 12:09 AM
Great job. I enjoyed it alot. Not much detail into our big 3 signings but good detail with the rookies and OL.

What three big signings? I can fix it on what ya say.

Mitchell55
05-09-2009, 12:14 AM
What three big signings? I can fix it on what ya say.

Hangartner (which you actually kind of did), Owens, and Rhodes. Owens is a top WR in the NFL and the biggest offseason move in the whole NFL because of player, personality, and team he went to. You shouldve gone into detail about him a bit. Same with Rhodes since hes a common name for NFL fans. Everything else is very good though.

shelby
05-09-2009, 08:28 AM
Congrats!

yordad
05-09-2009, 08:30 AM
I hope you don't forget about us if you get it. ;)

Michael82
05-09-2009, 08:53 AM
I read this article too and saw your sweet bio, while searching for news. Great job! And thanks for giving the site props. :up:

http://bleacherreport.com/images_root/user_pictures/0010/7140/hopefully2_profile_page.jpg

I'm soon to be back in college to earn my journalism degree. I had to leave Indiana University of Pennsylvania and struggled a bit due to family and medical issues, but do my own blogging and journalism on small websites, mostly Billszone.com.

http://bleacherreport.com/users/111268-Timothy-Young

methos4ever
05-09-2009, 09:05 AM
Good job! One note - Andre Smith is the OT, not Andre Brown.

TigerJ
05-10-2009, 06:20 PM
Yordad is definitely correct on the projected order of the offensive line. Levitre played left tackle for most of his college career, and moving to left guard will be less of an adjustment for him to make than right guard. Wood played center, so I don't think it matters which way he moves. That's what I think the Bills are thinking anyways. Otherwise, it's a good article. You have a nice style to your writing.

jimbohastle51
05-10-2009, 08:39 PM
good job kid! you have talent that is for sure!

TigerJ
05-17-2009, 12:24 PM
I heard Chris Brown (I think) offer some additional explanation on why Wood and Levitre were being projected as they were. He suggested that both Wood and Butler play with a nasty streak, and putting them on the same side enhances chemistry on the line. On the other side, Levitre and Walker are considered to be very technically astute. Having them work together is supposed to be a good thing.

yordad
05-17-2009, 12:34 PM
I heard Chirs Brown (I think) offer some additionall explanation on why Wood and Levitre were being projected as they were. He suggested that both Wood and Butler play with a nasty streak, and putting them on the same side enhances chemistry on the line. On the other side, Levitre and Walker are considered to be very technically astute. Having them work together is supped to be a good thing.I basically just heard Wood was a little better at run blocking, and Levitre was a little better at pass blocking. Therefor it makes sense to put the one who may be a little better at pass blocking on the QBs blind side.

lmcshadow
05-17-2009, 04:24 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/170726-what-to-make-of-the-buffalo-bills-offseason

Featured article on the Bills page, don't know how it made it to that, but it's mostly my perspective on what could happen with the Bills.

Hope you enjoy :).

And also since I'm trying to land the job opportunity with them, I'll be posting any article I put on there also on Billszone.
cant get bleacher report at work... can you past it up...