PDA

View Full Version : Donte attacks E. Moulds on Facebook LOL

TheMan08
05-10-2009, 11:13 PM
lol... his facebook status:

thinks Eric Moulds is a lame for the comments he made about our coaching staff and T.O in the Buffalo News!!!!!

Boomstick
05-10-2009, 11:25 PM
I also heard he called him a stupid head... told him he had cooties and smells funny

Oaf
05-10-2009, 11:42 PM
Shouldn't TO be the one to come back at Moulds?

BillsWin
05-10-2009, 11:45 PM
Shouldn't TO be the one to come back at Moulds?

he is probably trying to stay away from drama. dont you think?

The Spaz
05-11-2009, 12:01 AM
That's what a teammate is supposed to do.

BillsWin
05-11-2009, 01:04 AM
paladin, I see you viewing the thread. what are your thoughts?

Ginger Vitis
05-11-2009, 07:26 AM
Eric never bashed TO in his comments...

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/billboard/2009/05/moulds-and-reed-offer-opinions-on-to.html

Jan Reimers
05-11-2009, 07:53 AM
Why dignify Moulds' comments with a reply? Donte is far too involved in all of this social networking crap. He should leave the comments of a bitter ex-Bill alone.

trapezeus
05-11-2009, 08:38 AM
the only way donte can solve this is by tackling moulds 30 seconds after the play is over.

mybills
05-11-2009, 09:02 AM
Truth hurts, Donte.

justasportsfan
05-11-2009, 09:33 AM
MAybe Donte should worry about his case instead. Hey Donte, guilty or not guilty.?What say ya?

kid mickey
05-11-2009, 09:51 AM
He plead not guilty I think.

OpIv37
05-11-2009, 09:56 AM
That's what a teammate is supposed to do.

And the Whitner Worship continues. All Hail Saint Donte! He can do no wrong!

mybills
05-11-2009, 09:59 AM
I wonder if the coaches read his blogs. If not, he got a brown nose for nothin'.

mchurchfie
05-11-2009, 11:04 AM
Moulds was spot on about the coaching staff so what is the big deal?

DrGraves
05-11-2009, 11:18 AM
**** YOU DONTE!!!!!!! MOULDS WAS THE GREATEST BILL EVER **** OFF!!!!!

YOU ARE LOWER THAN THE LOWEST PIECE OF WHALE **** IN THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA!!! NO ONE LIKES YOU YOU OVERATED OVERPAID LITTLE GIRL PUSSY

OpIv37
05-11-2009, 11:25 AM

YOU ARE LOWER THAN THE LOWEST PIECE OF WHALE **** IN THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA!!! NO ONE LIKES YOU YOU OVERATED OVERPAID LITTLE GIRL PUSSY

Unfortunately lots of people do like him. I can't figure out why.

He doesn't live up to expectations on the field.

Off the field, he whines on Facebook and Twitter all day. And he gets in fights at posh night clubs over HIGH SCHOOL gang wars, which means he somehow crossed an impossible boundary and was acting both ghetto and like a rich snob AT THE SAME TIME.

But people on this board defend him to no end.

HAMMER
05-11-2009, 11:29 AM

Ridiculous post, Moulds was good but not the greatest Bill ever. Not on the field and certainly not off it.

TheMan08
05-11-2009, 11:37 AM
Moulds earned the right to say what he did. He was spot on as we say it all the time neways.

Donte sounds like an Emo fan crying

DBrown77
05-11-2009, 11:41 AM
lol... his facebook status:

thinks Eric Moulds is a lame for the comments he made about our coaching staff and T.O in the Buffalo News!!!!!

OMG, what an attack! I saw this on his facebook yesterday. I was waiting for someone to make a huge deal out of it.

TheMan08
05-11-2009, 12:05 PM
It's not about making a huge deal. Donte is a homo. He has gone Emo on us.

madness
05-11-2009, 12:29 PM
They both have big mouths so it makes no sense defending one over the other and we don't even know what context that statement was made in.

Donte is simply defending his staff and team, on the other hand he guaranteed something he couldn't deliver last year.

Moulds' statement has some truth to it but in the same article he also voted Steve Smith as most overrated receiver and if you don't think Moulds ever had any other stupid comments then you have a lot to learn.

People with big mouths like to be heard.

trapezeus
05-11-2009, 12:55 PM
i just would have thought after the guarantee nonsense and the arrest that Donte would tone down the rhetoric and just focus on the fact that they are moving him to another position.

If we all jumped on JP two years ago about making the jump, this is donte's time to prove to us he isn't a wasted pick. He can be the leader of the defense, but he also has to make plays and not get steamrolled by RB's and make tackles 20 yards after the play is over.

Forward_Lateral
05-11-2009, 01:37 PM
:rofl:@ Moulds being the best Bill ever.

He's not even the best Bills' WR ever.

That being said, Donte should just shut his yapper and let his play do the talking, which in his case, wouldn't be much.

Canadian'eh!
05-11-2009, 01:52 PM
Donte needs to STFU and stop his media/facebook yapping. Dude has proven NOTHING on the field in 3 years, other than that he's well over the official "bust" line.

Do something worth talking about ON the field Donte, then maybe you can run your mouth a bit off it.

Boomstick
05-11-2009, 02:02 PM
I wonder why Moulds hasn't come back with an official press release that goes like this: "At this time we would like to respond to Whitner's childish remarks with simply, Donte is a doo doo head who likes to eat his own boogers... that is all"

All of it seem very childish to me.

ServoBillieves
05-11-2009, 07:09 PM
Donte won't add me as a friend :(

OpIv37
05-11-2009, 09:04 PM
i just would have thought after the guarantee nonsense and the arrest that Donte would tone down the rhetoric and just focus on the fact that they are moving him to another position.

If we all jumped on JP two years ago about making the jump, this is donte's time to prove to us he isn't a wasted pick. He can be the leader of the defense, but he also has to make plays and not get steamrolled by RB's and make tackles 20 yards after the play is over.

Dude you're a hater and you're being WAAAAYYY too hard on the guy. It was 8 yards after the play was over- 10 yards max.

trapezeus
05-11-2009, 10:06 PM
OP, thing is is i supported that play at the time. it was actually satisfying to see that tackle and somehow it reved up the rest of team. and if he was good as a safety and that "arriving late" to most plays wasn't his forte, then the play would have been awesome.

however, he just fell apart last year. i realize he had his thing with the shoulder, and that he was playing run support to help a horrid DL, but he got steam rolled and sent packing against our most hated team at home. he really has to bring it this year. he isn't exactly sitting on a safe seat. i get the sense that if his switch to free safety isn't seamless, he'll be out next year and a new crop of secondary guys are going to get a crack at this.

BillsWin
05-11-2009, 10:18 PM
Explain to me what the problem was when he said that he could guarantee they would make the playoffs. He said it because he believed it would happen. He believed we had the team to do it. Is there really a problem with that? Really? As for him not delivering, sure he hasn't lived up to the 8th pick, but he's been average. It isnt like he is 35 and still hasnt produced yet. I do think it is his last year to prove himself.

What I dont understand is why Bills fans verbally attack a Bills player for saying that he believed his team would make the playoffs. So explain that. And dont try to make the excuse, "Well, he didnt preform himself, so he didnt carry us to the playoffs. and hes a bust and blah blah blah."

Donte didnt fold up like a cheap walmart lawn chair after 6 games. He didnt regress as a QB, he didnt make absurd and questionable play calls, or throw an errant challenge flag.

If you ask me the guarantee was blown out of proportion by the media anyways.

Maybe we need more people with attitudes like Donte's. Maybe then our team wouldnt roll over and play dead after 6 games into the season...

There is nothing wrong with defending a teammate, or believing in the team you play for.

I would like to see some of the fat old men on this board or pre-pubescent teenie boppers throw on some pads and go to work like Donte does and then listen to the fans bash them for sticking up for a team mate or coach or verbally guaranteeing that you thought your team would make it to the playoffs.

Rant. Off.

LVGrown
05-11-2009, 10:30 PM
I think its hilarious that the same grown ass 30, 40, 50 and 60 sumn year old so called "men" on all these different Bills message boards do nuthin but ***** about 23 year old Donte Whitner being out on a fri or sat night throwin back some drinks instead of bein home like they were at that age and than have the nerve to talk **** about the man bein at home on a computer.

What do ya'll want??? Should he be in the gym and practice field 24/7 365 days a year??? Cuz I know some dudes that live that life and it aint workin out too well for em. Don't most of you get on this very website from your own damn job???? Talk about callin the kettle black!

Yes the man ****ed up by worryin about his cousin instead of the "Buffalo Bills" but HE will be the only one held accountable for this decision in the end. Do you guys think Gooddell will give a damn about this incident in the long run???? Maybe ... if he follows it up with some stupid **** in the following months and years. Do any of you really see that happenin, cuz I sure dont???

I fully support Donte Whitner as a leader and captain of this team going into his 4th season. I also believe this is his year to make or break his career in Buffalo and I hope and pray with everything I have that he becomes that player that helps push this team into the playoffs and beyond. BUT if he isn't ... than so be it ... he wont be our biggest bust in Bills history and he wont be the last.

Thank you Donte for stickin up for MY Bills when anyone, especially former players have the nerve to call OUR team out ... regardless if that person is right or wrong.

GO BILLS 2009!!

BillsWin
05-11-2009, 10:32 PM
I think its hilarious that the same grown ass 30, 40, 50 and 60 sumn year old so called "men" on all these different Bills message boards do nuthin but ***** about 23 year old Donte Whitner being out on a fri or sat night throwin back some drinks instead of bein home like they were at that age and than have the nerve to talk **** about the man bein at home on a computer.

What do ya'll want??? Should he be in the gym and practice field 24/7 365 days a year??? Cuz I know some dudes that live that life and it aint workin out too well for em. Don't most of you get on this very website from your own damn job???? Talk about callin the kettle black!

Yes the man ****ed up by worryin about his cousin instead of the "Buffalo Bills" but HE will be the only one held accountable for this decision in the end. Do you guys think Gooddell will give a damn about this incident in the long run???? Maybe ... if he follows it up with some stupid **** in the following months and years. Do any of you really see that happenin, cuz I sure dont???

I fully support Donte Whitner as a leader and captain of this team going into his 4th season. I also believe this is his year to make or break his career in Buffalo and I hope and pray with everything I have that he becomes that player that helps push this team into the playoffs and beyond. BUT if he isn't ... than so be it ... he wont be our biggest bust in Bills history and he wont be the last.

Thank you Donte for stickin up for MY Bills when anyone, especially former players have the nerve to call OUR team out ... regardless if that person is right or wrong.

GO BILLS 2009!!

excellent.

raphael120
05-11-2009, 11:42 PM

GO BILLS 2009!!

is it just me or does it seem like season after season they're less and less "my bills" and more and more the "team that has the same name of what i used to know were the bills"

OpIv37
05-12-2009, 09:05 AM
Explain to me what the problem was when he said that he could guarantee they would make the playoffs. He said it because he believed it would happen. He believed we had the team to do it. Is there really a problem with that? Really? As for him not delivering, sure he hasn't lived up to the 8th pick, but he's been average. It isnt like he is 35 and still hasnt produced yet. I do think it is his last year to prove himself.

What I dont understand is why Bills fans verbally attack a Bills player for saying that he believed his team would make the playoffs. So explain that. And dont try to make the excuse, "Well, he didnt preform himself, so he didnt carry us to the playoffs. and hes a bust and blah blah blah."

Donte didnt fold up like a cheap walmart lawn chair after 6 games. He didnt regress as a QB, he didnt make absurd and questionable play calls, or throw an errant challenge flag.

If you ask me the guarantee was blown out of proportion by the media anyways.

Maybe we need more people with attitudes like Donte's. Maybe then our team wouldnt roll over and play dead after 6 games into the season...

There is nothing wrong with defending a teammate, or believing in the team you play for.

I would like to see some of the fat old men on this board or pre-pubescent teenie boppers throw on some pads and go to work like Donte does and then listen to the fans bash them for sticking up for a team mate or coach or verbally guaranteeing that you thought your team would make it to the playoffs.

Rant. Off.

Nothing wrong with believing. But there's a difference between a belief and a guarantee. There are no guarantees in sports, and many, many players have made that mistake in the past. Donte was an idiot for making the same mistake, giving our opponents some bulletin board fodder, and making both himself and the team look foolish when they failed.

True, he was only one of many players that didn't perform last year, and as disappointed as I am with his performance, it would be wrong to blame him entirely for not making the playoffs. But he still needs to step it up on the field and shut up off the field.

OpIv37
05-12-2009, 09:09 AM

GO BILLS 2009!!

And the blatant Whitner worship continues! All Hail St. Donte!

Nothing wrong with getting your drink on- I do it all the time. But there is something very wrong with a 23 year old getting caught up in a ****ing HIGH SCHOOL turf war. There is something very wrong with an unarmed man thinking he can save his cousin from bullets with his bare hands. There is something very wrong with disobeying the cops.

And why are you defending Donte for sticking up for this mediocre coaching staff? Moulds is absolutely right- these coaches are idiots. Obviously Donte is still on the team and doesn't have the freedom to say that, but that doesn't mean he has to get involved. He needs to stop the ass- kissing and just let his playing do the talking.

This guy enjoys the spotlight way too much and cares way too much about what others think of him. He needs to just STFU and get something done on the team.

mybills
05-12-2009, 09:25 AM
is it just me or does it seem like season after season they're less and less "my bills" and more and more the "team that has the same name of what i used to know were the bills"
:ill: I should change my user name, huh? :chuckle:

This whole thing makes me want to wear my Moulds jersey to the next game I go to. :evil:

LVGrown
05-12-2009, 10:01 AM
And the blatant Whitner worship continues! All Hail St. Donte!

Nothing wrong with getting your drink on- I do it all the time. But there is something very wrong with a 23 year old getting caught up in a ****ing HIGH SCHOOL turf war. There is something very wrong with an unarmed man thinking he can save his cousin from bullets with his bare hands. There is something very wrong with disobeying the cops.

And why are you defending Donte for sticking up for this mediocre coaching staff? Moulds is absolutely right- these coaches are idiots. Obviously Donte is still on the team and doesn't have the freedom to say that, but that doesn't mean he has to get involved. He needs to stop the ass- kissing and just let his playing do the talking.

This guy enjoys the spotlight way too much and cares way too much about what others think of him. He needs to just STFU and get something done on the team.

I feel you OP ...

However, if it was me that somehow got my dumbass stuck in a near riot I know for a fact my brother, cousins, parents and even some friends would be doin all they could to get out and get me. Regardless if it is beyond ridiculous or not. I'm givin Donte the benefit of the doubt on this one and assumin he wasn't tryna get to his cousin so he could be his human body shield incase bullets started flying, but tryna get to him so he could get him out of Dodge asap. The only people who seem to be making this into a big deal are the fans.

Eric Moulds ... how did he go from bein my fav Bill to my annoying Bill? Yes, he's speaking what a majority of us feel is the truth about our coaching staff, but why go there?? I look at it like this ... if my brother was married to someone for 10 years and their marriage ended badly and he was the one that ****ed it up, she can talk **** about him to me and my family all she wants, but the minute she starts airin dirty laundry around town all hell will be breakin loose. If he didn't have nuthin nice to say he shouldn't of said nuthin at all, in my opinion it was nuthin more than a cheap shot at the organization anyway. AND none of us really know how TO and the coaching staff will mesh yet.

Like I said before, 2009 is put up or shut up time for Whitner on the football field.

LVGrown
05-12-2009, 10:06 AM

It is definitely frustrating as hell to watch this team fall all to hell year after year, especially because my Bill loving years started in the Superbowl era. I'm 28 ... But I can't stop loving them no matter how much grrrrr they bring outta me. We will be back and winning will make everything feel so much better.