PDA

View Full Version : I have it on good authority

BillsWin
05-12-2009, 12:16 PM
That the Bills will indeed sign Pisa Tinoisamoa when he comes in tomorrow and expect him to compete with Ellison for a starting position.

Or at least that is what both sides intend to do anyway. Contract disputes sometimes happen but it would appear that both sides would like to get something done.

Take it or leave it. A lot of you on these boards respect me and my info.

In other news, the Bills have shown little to no interest in Levi Jones they haven't even called his agent. There is plenty of time left in the off season though.

Oh and to comment on a thread by HHURICANE, I asked the source if the Bills would get into it with Baltimore for a shot at Suggs and the man said, "I don't think so. The Bills have enough issues at home money-wise. They need to get the rookies settled, and work with Fred Jackson."

I respect this source. He lives in connecticut and works for ESPN radio. Me and him have met several times. He know how big of a Bills fan I am and slips me bits of info every once in a while. I believe signing Pisa is possible. As for Levi Jones, I already knew from my own work that the Bills havent bit on him. All our reports have said that the Bills SHOULD look into him and that Levi would like to play for Buffalo. Not that the Bills like him.

ddaryl
05-12-2009, 12:28 PM
In other news, the Bills have shown little to no interest in Levi Jones they haven't even called his agent. There is plenty of time left in the off season though.

Jones would not be able to pass a physical according to rotoworld. Which is what I've been saying. Jones is in bad shape.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=2551

The player rep for free agent OT Levi Jones admitted Monday that his client may have to wait for the summer to sign with a team.

Jones is recovering from extensive leg surgery and probably couldn't pass physicals. The Cardinals and Redskins have already denied any interest.

BillsWin
05-12-2009, 12:28 PM
Thanks ddaryl. and that sounds about right.

jimbohastle51
05-12-2009, 12:33 PM
good work billswin. i kinda figured that pisa chose to come to buffalo for his first visit above other suitors and is "excited" because he knows his role coming in and the bills already knew his $ before they decided to bring him in, so there isnt a big shocker coming with the bills and his agent. also the last place the bills would want him to end up is hopping a connection to foxbourgh from buffalo and loosing another FA that we covet to the pats, that alone is worth hammering it out.

BillsWin
05-12-2009, 12:39 PM
good work billswin. i kinda figured that pisa chose to come to buffalo for his first visit above other suitors and is "excited" because he knows his role coming in and the bills already knew his $ before they decided to bring him in, so there isnt a big shocker coming with the bills and his agent. also the last place the bills would want him to end up is hopping a connection to foxbourgh from buffalo and loosing another FA that we covet to the pats, that alone is worth hammering it out.

funny you mention that Jim, but apparently the Patsies are not interested in Pisa. Something about him not fitting the scheme properly. The only news regarding Pisa to the Pats was a rumor started by a Boston Globe sports writer. Not a rumor really, just an opinion that he thinks the Pats should look into signing Pisa.

Mudflap1
05-12-2009, 12:42 PM
That the Bills will indeed sign Pisa Tinoisamoa when he comes in tomorrow and expect him to compete with Ellison for a starting position.

Or at least that is what both sides intend to do anyway. Contract disputes sometimes happen but it would appear that both sides would like to get something done.

Oh and to comment on a thread by HHURICANE, I asked the source if the Bills would get into it with Baltimore for a shot at Suggs and the man said, "I don't think so. The Bills have enough issues at home money-wise. They need to get the rookies settled, and work with Fred Jackson."

I respect this source. He lives in connecticut and works for ESPN radio. Me and him have met several times. He know how big of a Bills fan I am and slips me bits of info every once in a while. I believe signing Pisa is possible. As for Levi Jones, I already knew from my own work that the Bills havent bit on him. All our reports have said that the Bills SHOULD look into him and that Levi would like to play for Buffalo. Not that the Bills like him.

Have you ever been correct with your info? Once?

Buddo
05-12-2009, 12:47 PM

Would you like this to happen or not?

BillsWin
05-12-2009, 12:47 PM

yes, several times. With the free agency it is hard to get rumors correct. Often, there are several teams interested in a player, and there are teams working under the radar and there are teams shouting their intentions.

I was right alot in free agency actually. For every bit of info I posted that didnt happen, 3 more happened and I usually broke the info before or right when it was posted on other sites according to some of the people who I was chatting with in the process.

But, like I said, alot of you respect my information and some of you don't. I could care less about the people who dont. Im just passing stuff along.

BillsWin
05-12-2009, 12:53 PM
I see Pat is reading this. I respect his info above many others. I'd like to get his opinion on whether or not the Bills sign Pisa.

Mudflap1
05-12-2009, 12:56 PM
yes, several times. With the free agency it is hard to get rumors correct. Often, there are several teams interested in a player, and there are teams working under the radar and there are teams shouting their intentions.

I was right alot in free agency actually. For every bit of info I posted that didnt happen, 3 more happened and I usually broke the info before or right when it was posted on other sites according to some of the people who I was chatting with in the process.

But, like I said, alot of you respect my information and some of you don't. I could care less about the people who dont. Im just passing stuff along.

Can you give some examples with proof of where you've been right? Sorry, but I haven't seen anything. I saw a bunch of postings about rumors that the Bills were going to go after certain guys in free agency, and it didn't happen. Doesn't mean you are a bad guy or anything. I'm just saying that, from my standpoint, I have to take your information with a grain of salt until proven otherwise. It's no different than if I posted that I know someone in Buffalo, and they think this deal is going to happen. It makes no difference to me if you do or don't care that I believe your information. From my perspective, you are posting information that you are "passing along" as you stated, but also you tend to try to come off like it is from a position of authority. And all I'm saying is that I myself have seen you post several times with "inside information" and I've never once seen it pan out.

For instance, Pat Moran has been right about some information. He has also been wrong. I'm sure he'll be the first to admit this. But at least he has a track record of providing some information before it broke. Coach Sal showed, particularly with T.O., that he had information because he was all over it before any news outlets. Therefore, when these guys post "inside info", I believe that there is a decent chance there is some teeth to it. In short, it's a credibility thing.

Jon

Mudflap1
05-12-2009, 12:57 PM
Would you like this to happen or not?

Yes, I would like it to happen. That is not the point. I have seen guys like BillsWin and more cowbell post many times that they have "inside information" and I've never seen it pan out. Therefore, I think it should be taken with a grain of salt, not as if it is a high probability.

jimbohastle51
05-12-2009, 12:58 PM
funny you mention that Jim, but apparently the Patsies are not interested in Pisa. Something about him not fitting the scheme properly. The only news regarding Pisa to the Pats was a rumor started by a Boston Globe sports writer. Not a rumor really, just an opinion that he thinks the Pats should look into signing Pisa.

good point, he is alittle undersized for the 3-4. i know of 2 other teams that had interest in him, the bucs and broncos, but i dont know or couldnt find out eithers level of interest. i do know as i said, if he is "excited" and he chose the bills as his visit something should get done. at this stage in free agency players like him or a derrick brooks for expample, dont really just visit teams. since there are limited teams looking into them and there is no injury that a work out needs to show they are over a agent usually only lets his client fly in if something is close. (now again i know the maurice hicks of the world do visits this time of year but they are 3rd and 4th tier free agents that have to do visits just work work up interest by any team that will let them visit)

Michael82
05-12-2009, 12:59 PM
Thanks for sharing your info with us, BillsWin! I hope you are right.... :pray:

Captain gameboy
05-12-2009, 01:02 PM
BillsWin is in the very rarefied group of the believable, in my view.

If it doesn't work, t will probably be because of something forward or this point.

jimbohastle51
05-12-2009, 01:05 PM
Can you give some examples with proof of where you've been right? Sorry, but I haven't seen anything. I saw a bunch of postings about rumors that the Bills were going to go after certain guys in free agency, and it didn't happen. Doesn't mean you are a bad guy or anything. I'm just saying that, from my standpoint, I have to take your information with a grain of salt until proven otherwise. It's no different than if I posted that I know someone in Buffalo, and they think this deal is going to happen. It makes no difference to me if you do or don't care that I believe your information. From my perspective, you are posting information that you are "passing along" as you stated, but also you tend to try to come off like it is from a position of authority. And all I'm saying is that I myself have seen you post several times with "inside information" and I've never once seen it pan out.

For instance, Pat Moran has been right about some information. He has also been wrong. I'm sure he'll be the first to admit this. But at least he has a track record of providing some information before it broke. Coach Sal showed, particularly with T.O., that he had information because he was all over it before any news outlets. Therefore, when these guys post "inside info", I believe that there is a decent chance there is some teeth to it. In short, it's a credibility thing.

Jon

this is a message forum not a NFL.com blog. weather it is true or not he has a right to post and as he said, those that believe will believe it, those that dont, dont. i actually had a conversation that will a front office gentlemen that told me that the bills wanted rey maualuga at 11 and that character concerns were bothering them but he was confident that if he performed well at his pro day they would draft him if the draft fell such a way. it did and they they took aaron maybin, who was NOT the guy they wanted all along. point is, you can never tell for sure until the contract or pick is signed or picked but pisa IS coming wednsday (graham is more than credable) and if you read into the post on profootballtalk and grahams blog they both emphasize that he is excited and they both refer to the meeting as a interview not a visit. that tells me that as i stated, the bills know his price and are comfortable with it and want to meet him in person to TRY to reach a deal.

BillsWin
05-12-2009, 01:08 PM

For instance, Pat Moran has been right about some information. He has also been wrong. I'm sure he'll be the first to admit this. But at least he has a track record of providing some information before it broke. Coach Sal showed, particularly with T.O., that he had information because he was all over it before any news outlets.

Jon
No problem, it is understandable.

Here are some examples from free agency of what I broke before or during the national release of the info.

Drayton Florence: I reported the Bills interest in him before the signing.
Boller to Cowboys: There was alot of action between both parties on that night. I broke it a good 10 minutes before it was posted elsewhere.
Haynesworth: I said Haynesworth to Skins was set in stone before even rotoworld got it in.
Greer turning down a contract offer from Buffalo. I reported that before anyone.
I broke the Birk hitting free agency right before rotoworld.

Ok, I dont think I really have to go sift through the 10+ pages of my free agency thread. Most of the stuff were rumors of who liked who and who was going to visit what team. and quite frankly, Im bored trying to sift through all those posts.

and as for posting with "authority", you dont have to read my posts if the way I post upsets you so much.

The Spaz
05-12-2009, 01:14 PM
Former Rams LB Pisa Tinoisamoa, who will reportedly make a visit to One Bills Drive in the near future, would not be a surprising free agent target of the Bills. He matches the body type that Dick Jauron prefers for his linebackers, which is lighter and faster. And there’s one other thing.

Bills defensive coordinator Perry Fewell has seen him up close and personal for two years when he coached the Rams secondary from 2003-2004. Having intimate knowledge of a player’s game and the way he carries himself as a professional on a day-to-day basis is something the Bills value highly when considering a free agent.

Tinoisamoa is going to be 28 in July so he fits the typical age range of free agents the Bills like to pursue. He’s still a sideline to sideline range type player and though he’s not considered super stout at the point of attack he tries to use his speed to rush into blocks and stop the run that way.

We’ll see what happens.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/05/12/lb-tinoisamoa-familiar-to-bills-staff/

BillsWin
05-12-2009, 01:15 PM
Yes, I would like it to happen. That is not the point. I have seen guys like BillsWin and more cowbell post many times that they have "inside information" and I've never seen it pan out. Therefore, I think it should be taken with a grain of salt, not as if it is a high probability.

Which is understandable, and you have the right not to believe me at all. I will not tell you what to believe, but I can tell you right now. I am not posting false information. The things I post are something I have been told by someone who should know what they are talking about. Most of my sources work for ESPN, espn radio, CBS sports, fox sports radio, nfl.com and I even know someone who writes for sports illustrated. So, please dont insult me or the way I post again. It makes you look like more of a jackass than I would if I were posting fake stuff.

Mudflap1
05-12-2009, 01:16 PM
No problem, it is understandable.

Here are some examples from free agency of what I broke before or during the national release of the info.

Drayton Florence: I reported the Bills interest in him before the signing.
Boller to Cowboys: There was alot of action between both parties on that night. I broke it a good 10 minutes before it was posted elsewhere.
Haynesworth: I said Haynesworth to Skins was set in stone before even rotoworld got it in.
Greer turning down a contract offer from Buffalo. I reported that before anyone.
I broke the Birk hitting free agency right before rotoworld.

Ok, I dont think I really have to go sift through the 10+ pages of my free agency thread. Most of the stuff were rumors of who liked who and who was going to visit what team. and quite frankly, Im bored trying to sift through all those posts.

and as for posting with "authority", you dont have to read my posts if the way I post upsets you so much.

Geez, the only person that seems to be upset is you. You're going to have to learn to take criticism as you get older. It's just the way the world is.

I appreciate you giving me some examples. As you are too bored to sift through the pages for the backup, so am I, but I will take you at your word.

I hope the deal happens tomorrow. I think, minimally, he is a solid upgrade over Ellison. For the record, I never disputed he's coming into town. That appears to be clear. We shall see what happens.

casdhf
05-12-2009, 01:17 PM
I used to like mudflap, what happened to him? :(

Mudflap1
05-12-2009, 01:20 PM
Which is understandable, and you have the right not to believe me at all. I will not tell you what to believe, but I can tell you right now. I am not posting false information. The things I post are something I have been told by someone who should know what they are talking about. Most of my sources work for ESPN, espn radio, CBS sports, fox sports radio, nfl.com and I even know someone who writes for sports illustrated. So, please dont insult me or the way I post again. It makes you look like more of a jackass than I would if I were posting fake stuff.

See, there you go. I didn't attack you personally or call you names. So back off! You've given some examples of where you say you have been right, which is fine. I've personally seen you wrong plenty of times. It is what it is. You're going to have to learn to grow up and take criticism, not get defensive and riled up when someone calls you out for posting rumors that don't come to fruition.

BillsWin
05-12-2009, 01:20 PM
Geez, the only person that seems to be upset is you. You're going to have to learn to take criticism as you get older. It's just the way the world is.

I appreciate you giving me some examples. As you are too bored to sift through the pages for the backup, so am I, but I will take you at your word.

I hope the deal happens tomorrow. I think, minimally, he is a solid upgrade over Ellison. For the record, I never disputed he's coming into town. That appears to be clear. We shall see what happens.
Well, Im not really upset with you particularly, I have other things on my mind at the moment. I apologize if I came off too aggressive. There are many other posters who I would much rather focus any upset feelings on.

Mudflap1
05-12-2009, 01:24 PM
Well, Im not really upset with you particularly, I have other things on my mind at the moment. I apologize if I came off too aggressive. There are many other posters who I would much rather focus any upset feelings on.

See? What a nice way to resolve a dispute.

I respect that you gave me some examples of where you've been right. Again, I will take you at your word on those. And I will end this by saying that I think we all hope that the Bills cut a deal tomorrow. It's good for all of us as fans.

jimbohastle51
05-12-2009, 01:39 PM
i know i am a broken record and before you guys throw stones at me i will one say this once more, but in posts and blogs ect., like tim graham they cant say everything they are privileged to. so they write accordingly. as i stated when you read both posts i saw it says he is flying in for a "interview" not a visit. also it says the agent for pisa says he is "really excited about the opportunity". do you think he is excited about a visit to buffalo?!? he is excited about the contract paramiters that have been worked out on the team of his choice between the 3-5 that were interested in him. the fact that the defense we run, he excells in. and now donte's facebook is another expample of it slowly leaking out.

jimbohastle51
05-12-2009, 01:42 PM
mudflap you and billswins are friends again and i thanked a couple of both your posts and that one time, uh, a while back we all liked each others posts :) can we be best friends :) LOL!! (the end of pineapple express, love that movie!!!!) you guys both always bring valid good points to topics on here, though at times we all have our disagreements it is always important to remember whats best for the bills comes first here LOL! :)

BillsWin
05-12-2009, 02:32 PM
I only have enmity with a couple of posters on these boards. One of them has already left the boards for good, and another is just someone I enjoy pushing the buttons on.

I have nothing against mudflap. I never have. I enjoy the numerous intelligent posters on this board and it has become a daily hobby of mine to post here. So, yes. We can all be friends.

WeAreArthurMoates
05-12-2009, 02:40 PM

I haven't been on here long but his stuff is def credibly.

jimbohastle51
05-12-2009, 02:46 PM
the last thing i will say about being credible or not, is that if we called everyone on here out for every rumor or inside info right or wrong they posted this board wouldnt be as great as it is. what makes this board great is that we do get alot of inside info about our team that other fan sites do not get.

WeAreArthurMoates
05-12-2009, 03:10 PM
the last thing i will say about being credible or not, is that if we called everyone on here out for every rumor or inside info right or wrong they posted this board wouldnt be as great as it is. what makes this board great is that we do get alot of inside info about our team that other fan sites do not get.

I agree, I love coming over here even though the activity is not that frequent. Billswin and PatMoran give interesting insight.

Philagape
05-12-2009, 03:33 PM
Thanks BillsWin!

jamze132
05-13-2009, 08:58 AM
I only have enmity with a couple of posters on these boards. One of them has already left the boards for good, and another is just someone I enjoy pushing the buttons on.

I have nothing against mudflap. I never have. I enjoy the numerous intelligent posters on this board and it has become a daily hobby of mine to post here. So, yes. We can all be friends.

So we must be cool then... :awm:

Lexwhat
05-13-2009, 08:56 PM

:tap:

jimbohastle51
05-13-2009, 09:17 PM
In billswin defense they probably didn't account for coming to terms with fred Jackson today. He probably got here today but figured they would handle everything tomorrow because of Jackson. I think it gets done with Pisa tomorrow at latest.

jimbohastle51
05-13-2009, 11:10 PM
so i checked chris browns blog once more a minute ago before i head to bed and saw that he still hasnt updated it, not even about the fred jackson signing? something is deffinatly going on. i think by tomorrow early afternoon pisa and jackson will have been done. then i acutally wont have much worry about the team till camp and we see if there is any injuries. if we lock pisa up, really the only other 2 positions i could see us filling are maybe a LT (if levi jones cant find a starting LT gig anywhere, he might take a little less to get a starting gig for a year or 2 to prove his worth, steve wyche talked about that on total access tonight), and maybe a DT just to compete through camp. other that that we are set to head into camp.

Mudflap1
05-14-2009, 01:16 AM
In billswin defense they probably didn't account for coming to terms with fred Jackson today. He probably got here today but figured they would handle everything tomorrow because of Jackson. I think it gets done with Pisa tomorrow at latest.

Perhaps. However, I would hope that the Bills are capable of multi-tasking.

jimbohastle51
05-14-2009, 01:35 AM
Perhaps. However, I would hope that the Bills are capable of multi-tasking.

agreed but i think it was more of a pisa just got in this afternoon thing (i do believe grahams report), and they were putting the final touches on freds deal and having a press conferences with fred jackson and honestly probably didnt want to take anything away from fred jackson. to the rest of the NFL its not a big deal but to us bills fans it was a big day to get fred locked up so i think they might have let fred have his day and probably if pisa is there which i think he is (especially with chris brown not updating his blog all day even to give his take on fred jacksons deal or pisa news), they got his physical in or something like that and iron out the details tomorrow now that the jackson this is completely done. i have no doubt pisa is signing with us. i am sure he toured the place or had a physical or maybe when reports said he was coming wednsday it was meant to mean he would get into town wednsday but thursday would be the real "interview"/signing or however you want to spin it.

Lexwhat
05-16-2009, 12:46 PM

jimbohastle51
05-16-2009, 12:52 PM
give it till the start of OTA's monday morning. if he isnt signed by then, he probably isnt signing with us.

Goobylal
05-16-2009, 01:50 PM
I haven't heard anything about him since it was announced he came in for a visit 2 days ago. That means I also haven't heard that he left, much less that he's visiting another team. There's still hope, but it's fading fast.

BillsWin
05-16-2009, 02:57 PM
I know they were talking contracts and that there has been absolutely no information that he has left Buffalo yet. I for one, am not going to freak out about this. There were some rumors floating around that Pisa wanted an extra 2 million on the contract offered by Buffalo. I cant confirm those rumors, but I can tell you that would be a good reason as to why he hasnt signed yet.

Has he left Buffalo? It doesnt appear so. So I am not worried.

SeatownBillsFan21
05-16-2009, 09:14 PM
Im hoping he gets his due soon i keep checking the boards and still nothing.Anyways thanks BillsWin for the post wont soon forgett the opening of FA when you worked your a$$ off to get info for the site your cool in my book...

jimbohastle51
05-16-2009, 09:17 PM
if a deal was 2million off on the total contract that could be why it has taken a couple days (just like dominc rhodes). they could be trying to be creative to work incentives into the deal so pisa has a chance to earn some of that money (like pro bowl apperences or int's per year or tackles and what not).

BillsWin
05-17-2009, 04:04 AM
I reported this tuesday and said he had intent to sign here and that the Bills had the same intent to sign him. His visit was delayed from wednesday until thursday.

On thursday profootballcentral.com reported that the Bills and Pisa were in contract negotiations.

On Friday, there were rumors flying around that he wanted 2 million more a year than the Bills offered.

It is only Sunday. There are no reports he left Buffalo. I stick by my source, that the Bills and Pisa came into this visit with intent to sign with eachother.

elltrain22
05-17-2009, 08:42 AM
I reported this tuesday and said he had intent to sign here and that the Bills had the same intent to sign him. His visit was delayed from wednesday until thursday.

On thursday profootballcentral.com reported that the Bills and Pisa were in contract negotiations.

On Friday, there were rumors flying around that he wanted 2 million more a year than the Bills offered.

It is only Sunday. There are no reports he left Buffalo. I stick by my source, that the Bills and Pisa came into this visit with intent to sign with eachother.

Thanks for your efforts!! Whatever happens, I appreciate the updates.

:rockout:

Goobylal
05-17-2009, 09:22 AM

I've never heard of a FA spending 3 days anywhere (much less in Buffalo) hammering-out a contract. Usually they leave to see offers elsewhere while their agent works on it with the team he just left. Odd.

But again, it's encouraging that we haven't heard reports that he has left, or that he's visiting other teams. So maybe he is still there?

casdhf
05-17-2009, 09:32 AM
Sure he's here ... he's getting ready for OTA's on Monday.

HHURRICANE
05-17-2009, 10:14 AM
It's a shot flight to New England.

WeAreArthurMoates
05-17-2009, 10:44 AM
It's a shot flight to New England.

No way he goes to New England, it's trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

jimbohastle51
05-17-2009, 10:58 AM
i have searched and searched to find any news. he hasnt left buffalo. there would have been a report. every if they agreed to terms they might not announce or sign a contract till monday morning before the beginning of OTA's. i am almost certain he will sign with us.

Goobylal
05-17-2009, 11:10 AM
No way he goes to New England, it's trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.
If PT is looking for the most money, he won't get it in NE. If anyone other than Buffalo, I'd say the Bears.

Jeff1220
05-17-2009, 11:11 AM
I don't know if he's still in Buffalo, but we definitely would've heard if he was to visit another team.

theanswer74
05-17-2009, 11:17 AM
I have it on good authority that Pisa will be delivered today, with cheese, sausage and pepperoni...mmmmmm!

jimbohastle51
05-17-2009, 11:20 AM
I have it on good authority that Pisa will be delivered today, with cheese, sausage and pepperoni...mmmmmm!

i agree. i have been saying that they have been trying to get creative in fitting incentives into his deal to give him a shot at better money but also to protect the bills. he hasnt been reported to line up any other visits and it has been reported that the bills and him are very interested in each other. also you all know how the bills work, they want him here tomorrow for practice if they are going to pay the guy.

theanswer74
05-17-2009, 11:22 AM
I think all the silence means he will be signed, like the guy said above.

Mudflap1
05-18-2009, 05:01 PM
Has anybody heard anything? Kind of weird with OTA's starting that there has been no news. No news if the guy is still in town, no news that "they are close", no news that "they aren't close".

kid mickey
05-18-2009, 05:05 PM
The dude is slowly fading into obscurity, I think Chris Brown summed it up best when he said nothing was imminent. If he was going to sign he would have signed by now.

BillsWin
05-18-2009, 05:19 PM
Has anybody heard anything? Kind of weird with OTA's starting that there has been no news. No news if the guy is still in town, no news that "they are close", no news that "they aren't close".

You just summed it up. no news he has left, and no news he has visited another team. His name just hasnt come up anywhere. My source hasn't heard anything new either. Im in the dark and would love to know if the rumors were true that he wanted an extra 2 mill and that stalled contract talks. Anyone know who started that rumor? I heard it was on bbmb.

MassEffect218435
05-18-2009, 05:34 PM
You just summed it up. no news he has left, and no news he has visited another team. His name just hasnt come up anywhere. My source hasn't heard anything new either. Im in the dark and would love to know if the rumors were true that he wanted an extra 2 mill and that stalled contract talks. Anyone know who started that rumor? I heard it was on bbmb.I'm calling BS on this rumor:

Free agent LB Pisa Tinoisamoa is searching for "starter's money" as he makes the rounds on the market, according to Saints beat writer Jeff Duncan.

Duncan says the Saints would be interested, but Tinoisamoa's asking price is too high. They'll likely enter camp with Dan Morgan pushing Scott Shanle on the weak side. Tinoisamoa would fit better in a Tampa 2-style scheme.

acehole
05-18-2009, 07:20 PM

Post of the month.

SeatownBillsFan21
05-18-2009, 11:14 PM
Rotoworld...
Free agent LB Pisa Tinoisamoa is searching for "starter's money" as he makes the rounds on the market, according to Saints beat writer Jeff Duncan.
Duncan says the Saints would be interested, but Tinoisamoa's asking price is too high. They'll likely enter camp with Dan Morgan pushing Scott Shanle on the weak side. Tinoisamoa would fit better in a Tampa 2-style scheme.

clumping platelets
05-19-2009, 02:47 AM

clumping platelets
05-19-2009, 02:48 AM
This is an example of when you trade a future draft pick for a player. We would have assumed his contract that called for about $10 million in salaries over the next 3 yrs. No need for the FA :bs:

Night Train
05-19-2009, 03:53 AM
Rotoworld...
Duncan says the Saints would be interested, but Tinoisamoa's asking price is too high.

Good luck with that dream. Next.

Let's see what Bowen has, coming off his knee rehab.

Luisito23
05-19-2009, 05:49 AM
I'm not too worried about it, I mean it's not like this guy is a superstar or anything...He's a good player, but he's not worth us sweating him, so whateva!...:moon:

X-Era
05-19-2009, 05:53 AM
I'm not too worried about it, I mean it's not like this guy is a superstar or anything...He's a good player, but he's not worth us sweating him, so whateva!...:moon:

Im not sweating about him, but if we signed him it would be a very good move.

We could probably still get him after he sees the well is a bit dried up for money.