X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

T.O. has added incentive to show up for OTAs

If Terrell Owens doesn't show up when organized team activities start, he'll be disappointing more than the Buffalo Bills. There's a television production crew depending on him.

Even though Owens declared last month he would attend Buffalo's OTAs and insisted he has never missed a single one in his career, the fact is he has missed several workouts -- both voluntary and mandatory -- over the years.

But the brilliant receiver has priorities beyond learning a new offense. He will be the star of a VH-1 reality show, "The Terrell Owens Project." VH-1 confirmed to Associated Press reporter John Wawrow that production will begin Sunday in Orchard Park, N.Y.

• FlyingDutchman
    • Apr 2005

Re: T.O. has added incentive to show up for OTAs

the writer talks about bills fans being upset about not having national coverage, well this is not how i want it. i want it by being in the playoffs and winning in primetime games. this is a distraction.

Comment

• SabreEleven
      • Aug 2002

TO only incentive is to have a good year and stay out of trouble so he can sign a real contract next year with a real team with a legit shot at making the playoffs.

Comment

• feldspar
        • Mar 2007

Added incentive? Are you serious there? Of course he'll show up.

I still can't wrap my head around the idea that TO is on my team. It still seems surreal to me at times. I love it.

Comment

• Luisito23
          Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by feldspar
          I still can't wrap my head around the idea that TO is on my team. It still seems surreal to me at times. I love it.

Haha, that's exactly my sentiments...
          "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
          ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
          ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
          ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• The Spaz
            • Mar 2003

Love seeing any Buffalo Bill on TV as long as it's not for being involved with the law. It would be awesome if the Buffalo Bills eventually made it on show like HBO's Hard Knocks.

Comment

Working...
            X