PDA

View Full Version : bucs or saints v bills

mybills
05-13-2009, 07:37 AM
can either of these teams kill the bills..judging by their roster alone?

just curious about your opinion.

OpIv37
05-13-2009, 07:41 AM
Buc's D isn't what it once was but I think it's good enough to stifle our offense. Still, we can probably pull that one out and if we do lose, it'll probably be a close game.

The Saints' proficiency on offense scares me. Brees will have all day to throw the ball and will pick our D apart. I may go to that game because I'm going to be in town that weekend for other reasons, but I have a feeling it's gonna get ugly.

mybills
05-13-2009, 07:48 AM
Thanks. I was thinking about the saints game too, if I can't get tix to head south.

mayotm
05-13-2009, 07:59 AM
I think the Bills will beat the Bucs fairly easily. I think they will beat New Orleans in a close game. New Orleans is probably a better team, but they haven't been very good on the road. They should be able to run the ball and control the clock keeping Brees off the filed. Then again, it's terribly difficult to project what the Bills are going to do with all the off-season changes.

THATHURMANATOR
05-13-2009, 08:07 AM
can either of these teams kill the bills..judging by their roster alone?

just curious about your opinion.
No we will kill both of those teams. Literally. Taken away in body bags.

OpIv37
05-13-2009, 08:16 AM
I think the Bills will beat the Bucs fairly easily. I think they will beat New Orleans in a close game. New Orleans is probably a better team, but they haven't been very good on the road. They should be able to run the ball and control the clock keeping Brees off the filed. Then again, it's terribly difficult to project what the Bills are going to do with all the off-season changes.

we're gonna run the ball to control the clock with a reshuffled OL that includes two rookies and our star RB suspended? I wouldn't count on that.

mybills
05-13-2009, 08:35 AM
Lynch may only get 1 game suspended, saints would be the 3rd.

OpIv37
05-13-2009, 08:39 AM
Lynch may only get 1 game suspended, saints would be the 3rd.

as of right now, he has a 3 game suspension, so that's what we need to work with unless something changes.

mybills
05-13-2009, 08:45 AM
there's no way he gets 3 if he didn't fire the gun.

THATHURMANATOR
05-13-2009, 08:50 AM
there's no way he gets 3 if he didn't fire the gun.
Well Beth he hasn't appealed at all so it looks like it will be 3 games.

mayotm
05-13-2009, 09:16 AM
we're gonna run the ball to control the clock with a reshuffled OL that includes two rookies and our star RB suspended? I wouldn't count on that.Yeah, I understand that the line will still be a work in progress game three and that Lynch won't be playing. However, I think they will be able to run the ball with Rhodes and Jackson. New Orleans has been soft the past few years. I did acknowledge in my first post that it's difficult to predict how the Bills will be playing early given all the changes. However, I'll stick by my prediction that they will beat TB and NO. I reserve the right to change my predictions based on what I see in training camp and the pre-season.

mybills
05-13-2009, 10:55 AM
Well Beth he hasn't appealed at all so it looks like it will be 3 games.
when is the deadline to appeal, Corey?

BillsWin
05-13-2009, 12:03 PM
Bills are going 19-0. Tampa Bay and New Orleans mean nothing. :up:

The Spaz
05-13-2009, 12:50 PM
when is the deadline to appeal, Corey?

It may have already passed. I am not sure though.

tampabay25690
05-13-2009, 05:04 PM
Tampa is not a good Football team at all they will maybe win 5-6 games this year.
Saints are a pretty good team..

Devin
05-13-2009, 06:13 PM
I think New Orleans will have a field day with our D. Tampa was exceptionally tough last year I dont know why nyone would think they cant beat us.