• Jul 2008

Pat or Sal....Piso news!!!

Cmon guys...got anything for us?!

• Lexwhat
    • Feb 2005

Re: Pat or Sal....Piso news!!!

Here:

Originally posted by patmoran2006
    Unfortunately, I"m covering amateur golf right now until July. I am covering the Bills come training camp, though of course that does nothing for anyone today.

Comment

• Scumbag College
      • Oct 2002

I thought the PGA was dull... amateur golf must be like watching paint dry.
      Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• Raptor
        • Jan 2009

I'm sure if they had anything they would share it

Comment

• BillsWin
          man amongst boys
          • Oct 2008

Pisa and the Bills are in contract talks as we speak. http://www.profootballcentral.com/20...king-contract/ there is a link in case you don't want to believe me personally. Both sides really like each other and will try to get a deal done. I posted a thread, I believe it was Tuesday, saying that both teams would move into this visit with intent to sign. It has taken a few days because he was scheduled to visit Wednesday, but didn't arrive until this morning. However, both sides have been negotiating and his physical went very well. Expect Pisa to be a Bill very soon.
          Last edited by BillsWin; 05-14-2009, 06:48 PM.
          I am The Batman.

Comment

• WeAreArthurMoates
            • Feb 2009

However, both sides have been negotiating and his physical went very well. Expect Pisa to be a Bill very soon.
            God I hope your right.

Comment

• Goobylal
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BillsWin
              Pisa and the Bills are in contract talks as we speak. http://www.profootballcentral.com/20...king-contract/ there is a link in case you don't want to believe me personally. Both sides really like each other and will try to get a deal done. I posted a thread, I believe it was Tuesday, saying that both teams would move into this visit with intent to sign. It has taken a few days because he was scheduled to visit Wednesday, but didn't arrive until this morning. However, both sides have been negotiating and his physical went very well. Expect Pisa to be a Bill very soon.
              Someone reported that the two sides were $2M/year apart. I hope that was false.

Comment

• BillsWin
                man amongst boys
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Goobylal
                I haven't heard that yet, but that would be very interesting. Thanks.
                I am The Batman.

Comment

• jimbohastle51
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Goobylal
                  who reported that? i the only thing around $2m a year i have seen reported that had anything to do with the bills was fred jacksons contract numbers being around that.

Comment

• Michael82
                    • Jul 2002

Come on Buffalo....don't **** this up! We need a LB and we already let all the others sign.

Comment

• jimbohastle51
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

this is getting done. alot of the problem was him not getting in till late yesterday and them not getting his physical until this afternoon. his agent and the bills have been negotiating most of the day, this will get done.

Comment

• BillsWin
                        man amongst boys
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by jimbohastle51
                        this is getting done. alot of the problem was him not getting in till late yesterday and them not getting his physical until this afternoon. his agent and the bills have been negotiating most of the day, this will get done.
                        Me and Jimbo have been trading info back and forward and everything lines up. I would just relax because all signs point to an inevitable signing. I think everyone is just freaking out because this is a dead period for NFL news. The period from the draft to training camp is always a tense time. This signing would be a sign of life and something to talk about.
                        I am The Batman.

Comment

• jimbohastle51
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BillsWin
                          Me and Jimbo have been trading info back and forward and everything lines up. I would just relax because all signs point to an inevitable signing. I think everyone is just freaking out because this is a dead period for NFL news. The period from the draft to training camp is always a tense time. This signing would be a sign of life and something to talk about.
                          as well as be closure to our biggest needs so we could start having good training camp debates, and concentrate on how the O-line battles will shake out.

Comment

• Jeff1220
                            H to the 12:20
                            • Jul 2002

They should aim to have him signed in time for him to take care of odds and ends over the weekend before participating in OTAs Monday.

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

My guess is that there will be a Press Conference welcoming him to Buffalo tomorrow and he will take part in the OTAs next week.

Comment

Working...
                              X