X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FlyingDutchman
    • Apr 2005

Arrest report

disturbing. apparently he had been to that house before doing the same stuff which makes this more creepy for me. I also just noticed this woman is 59 years old. this dude is a sick puppy....

• FlyingDutchman
    • Apr 2005

Re: Arrest report

allegedly

Comment

• Lexwhat
      • Feb 2005

"... She said around midnight, an unknown person rang her door bell. When she looked out her front door no one was there. As she looked out her rear den window, there was a dark male masturbating. She said the moon was shining that night and the male was wearing a white t-shirt."

That's some scary ****!!!

Something out of a horror movie.

Comment

• Lexwhat
        • Feb 2005

Anyways, I am not really buying this story.

Of course, I don't know the truth, but it doesn't seem as if McIntyre is the same guy.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Gee, a stocky black man with dreads. Must be McIntyre.

Why would a man with an NFL career knock on a window and stand there masturbating in clear view of a 59 year old woman? Maybe he's a real pervert, but more likely, this is a false accusation or a case of mistaken identity.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Buffalogic
            Rumblin' Stumblin' Bumblin'
            • Feb 2006

Lol a black guy with a white tee on and dreads??? That's Him!! No, that's him, uhhh wait....That's him!!

Comment

• mush69
              • Jan 2003

No wait! He over here I got him, yep black guy with dreads and white T. That's him!
              Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
                disturbing. apparently he had been to that house before doing the same stuff which makes this more creepy for me. I also just noticed this woman is 59 years old. this dude is a sick puppy....

http://web.tcpalm.com/2009/05/15/mcintyre.pdf

makes you want to "hang out" with him, doesn't it?
                Originally posted by yordad
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Lexwhat
                  "... She said around midnight, an unknown person rang her door bell.
                  she must have meant, "well known"
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• first&goal
                    • Dec 2008

Not sure about this story....I'm sure that the truth will prevail.

Comment

• Goobylal
                      • Jan 2004

Bogus charge against McIntyre.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                        Gee, a stocky black man with dreads. Must be McIntyre.

Why would a man with an NFL career knock on a window and stand there masturbating in clear view of a 59 year old woman? Maybe he's a real pervert, but more likely, this is a false accusation or a case of mistaken identity.
                        59 is the new 39 in Atl.

I think the story is false. I hope.

Masturbating outside a house can't lead to anywhere good down the road of life. Next he'll be in the house, etc., etc.,etc.

Comment

• yordad
                          • Dec 2007

OK, now that I have had a chance to read the report I believe this to be untrue. And, I believe he will easily beat this case.

Not only that, the police didn't properly conduct a lineup. If they wanted to do it right, they would have had other people of similar color and build, then see if she could identify him. They pulled up, and the women seen a muscular black guy with dreads talking to a fellow officer. Of course she thinks its him now.

So, one time the lady needed the moon light and the fact the dude was wearing a white tee, just to see the man out the window. The second time she was horrified and seen him through window blinds. The next minute she is making a positive identification out of a one man lineup?

Not to mention, he was wearing a different color shirt! And, he was wearing SHORTS NOT PANTS!

So, the lady could identify his face (out of a 1 person lineup) after a glimpse through "mostly closed" window blinds, but she couldn't get his shirt color right, or see that he was wearing shorts not pants?

Gez, this won't take a high priced lawyer to get out of.
                          Last edited by yordad; 05-17-2009, 12:27 PM.
                          "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Marvelous
                            • Feb 2004

I have been having doubts the last year-ish about gettting pictures snapped of Buffalo's players holding my 17 month old daughter.. If this we're to be true(i have no idea if it is), i would feel like a worthless fool if people like this we're to hold my precious...
                            --With that in mind i have a new, fresher perspective about players being role models etc.. The fanbase likes to include/involve their children with the players etc, So when they act out, it tarnishes the image and make the fanbase wanna seperate their kids from the players..
                            GO BILLS!!! NE
                            Magical Trevor

Comment

• mikemac2001
                              is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                              • Mar 2003

What's the big deal had to rub one out she should be flattered

MUCK
                              FIAMI

Comment

Working...
                              X