PDA

View Full Version : AFC East Running Backs Preview

ServoBillieves
05-17-2009, 10:59 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/177712-afc-east-running-backs-preview

My preview for the AFC East at running back. Tomorrow: Wide Receiver.

Bling
05-17-2009, 11:17 PM
Pat White... YEAH BOY!!!

Bling
05-17-2009, 11:17 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/177712-afc-east-running-backs-preview

My preview for the AFC East at running back. Tomorrow: Wide Receiver.

Good job by the way.

first&goal
05-18-2009, 12:01 AM
Good job, nice read, thanks!

LtFinFan66
05-18-2009, 12:03 AM
Good job. I do disagree with your comment about Ronnie Brown's ego getting in his way by not signing on time his rookie year. He is totally not the ego-having type kid. Other than that....good job

ServoBillieves
05-18-2009, 10:54 AM
Good job. I do disagree with your comment about Ronnie Brown's ego getting in his way by not signing on time his rookie year. He is totally not the ego-having type kid. Other than that....good job

Agreed, I may have been a little harsh on that. Brown's a good guy, but anyone who holds out I have to toss in the word ego.

venis2k1
05-18-2009, 10:59 AM
good read. I felt it wasn't nearly biased enough twards Buffalo though. You didn't even mention Lynch's Pro Bowl. Overall, Great job though.

yordad
05-19-2009, 07:49 AM
Very nice article. I hope you don't mind (just one man's opinion).....

I would have referred to Lynch's "toughest person in recent years to bring down" as pound for pound. NY has a guy named Jacobs who safeties look scared to tackle sometimes. Or, maybe I would have just called him the "hardest runner" because he just sems to try harder then anyone.

Also, I think it is concluded that Jackson is Lynch's backup and will start the first three games. No competition needed.

"Six if you can change Green-Ellis' name into two", that was funny, lol.

Jones wasn't exactly a cast-off. He was traded. Your term makes one think he was cut.

I wasn't aware of the Jets RBs contract issues. Informative.