PDA

View Full Version : HALL OF FAMER HARRY CARSON IS MY GUEST TONIGHT!

jnixon
05-18-2009, 10:30 AM
Check out my Internet Radio Show "The Jeff Nixon Sports Report" where I talk about issues regarding the Buffalo Bills and the NFL in general. I invite you to call the show tonight and ask me or my guest, NFL Hall of Famer Harry Carson a question, or make a comment at the toll free number 1-(888) 346-9144. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
The show airs every Monday night from (5 pm to 6 pm Eastern) (4 to 5 pm Central) (3 to 4pm Mountain) and (2-3 Pacific). You can listen to the show by going to the following website link: http://www.modavox.com/voiceamerica/vshow.aspx?sid=1477 (http://www.modavox.com/voiceamerica/vshow.aspx?sid=1477)
Harry Carson's 13-year stint with the New York Football Giants is one of the longest tenures in club history. The indestructible former linebacker served as Team Captain for 10 of his 13 seasons including the 1986 season when the Giants defeated the Denver Broncos 39-20 in Super Bowl XXI. Rated the #1 "Inside Linebacker" in NFL history according to Pro Football Weekly, Carson was named to the All-Rookie Team after his first NFL season. Subsequently, during his NFL career, he was named to the All-NFL Team 7 times, the All-NFC Team 8 times, and NFC Linebacker of the Year twice. He once made an amazing 25 tackles in a Monday Night Football Game against the Green Bay Packers. With performances like that he was selected by his peers to play in the NFC-AFC Pro Bowl 9 times and is among the top 250 players to ever play in the National Football League. Harry is a member of the NFL Hall of Fame.

When you call into the show, an engineer will transfer you to a line where you can hear the show. He then notifies me through [Instant Messaging] that you are on the line. At some point I will acknowledge that you are on the line and you can ask me a question or make a comment.

All Voice <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">America</st1:country-region></st1:place> shows are saved as podcasts, so you can always go back to a show and hear it again and even download it and save it on your computer, mp3 player, ipod and certain cell phones.

Call me!
Jeff Nixon
<st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Buffalo</st1:place></st1:City> Bills
Free Safety 1979-1984

mchurchfie
05-18-2009, 12:51 PM
Awesome Jeff!:up:

mybills
05-18-2009, 02:51 PM
Thanks. I'll give it a listen. :up:

SABURZFAN
05-18-2009, 03:39 PM
SWEET!!!! that guy was a stud.

billsfanone
05-18-2009, 07:37 PM
He was the first pro football player I saw up close. The Giants used to have camp not far from where I grew up and we used to go up there. He was a giant to an 8 year old kid.