PDA

View Full Version : Bills concerned about ORT/Lynch's appeal not likely

madness
05-18-2009, 10:54 AM
Although much banter has been spent on star OLT Jason Peters’ departure from Buffalo, the Bills are considerably more concerned about their ORT situation than the happenings at left tackle. They feel comfortable with converted ORT Langston Walker handling OLT duties, but they are still very unsure as to which candidate can best fill in on the right side. — Don’t expect Marshawn Lynch’s three-game suspension to be reduced in response to his appeal. We hear it would be considered a major upset for him to win the appeal and that the club is fully planning on him sitting out Weeks 1-3.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/The+Way+We+Hear+It/Whispers/2009/afc051709.htm

OpIv37
05-18-2009, 11:09 AM
no real surprises there.

acehole
05-18-2009, 11:41 AM
Which is why I wanted Loadholt in the second.

Although much banter has been spent on star OLT Jason Peters’ departure from Buffalo, the Bills are considerably more concerned about their ORT situation than the happenings at left tackle. They feel comfortable with converted ORT Langston Walker handling OLT duties, but they are still very unsure as to which candidate can best fill in on the right side. — Don’t expect Marshawn Lynch’s three-game suspension to be reduced in response to his appeal. We hear it would be considered a major upset for him to win the appeal and that the club is fully planning on him sitting out Weeks 1-3.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/The+Way+We+Hear+It/Whispers/2009/afc051709.htm

WeAreArthurMoates
05-18-2009, 01:11 PM
PFW has no idea what it's talking about. We are not concerned about RT, if we were would of drafted Loadholt. To come out and say the next day that Butler would be the RT was not a knee jerk reaction. It was a decision they had come to when they traded away Peters. PFW gets it wrong more times than they get it right.

yordad
05-18-2009, 01:16 PM
I am concerned, but I don't believe the Bills are all too.

Goobylal
05-18-2009, 05:43 PM
Yes, the Bills were so concerned, that they bypassed Michael Oher with their 11th overall pick. And Britton with their 28th pick. And Loadholt with their 2nd rounder.

As for Lynch, if Marshall got it reduced, Lynch should as well.

OpIv37
05-18-2009, 08:49 PM
Yes, the Bills were so concerned, that they bypassed Michael Oher with their 11th overall pick. And Britton with their 28th pick. And Loadholt with their 2nd rounder.

As for Lynch, if Marshall got it reduced, Lynch should as well.

because we all know the Bills' FO has NEVER passed on an offensive linemen that turned out to be good in order to select a lesser player, right?

Romes
05-18-2009, 08:59 PM
I don't believe PFW.

Goobylal
05-18-2009, 09:04 PM
because we all know the Bills' FO has NEVER passed on an offensive linemen that turned out to be good in order to select a lesser player, right?
If the Bills were as concerned with RT as PFW claims, they would have taken an OT somewhere in the draft.

SeatownBillsFan21
05-18-2009, 11:10 PM
PFW is trash dont read into the Bull$***. there putting out there.