X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Yobouty is still injured.

Looks like Yobouty is going to get cut. The guy is still injured and Corner is taking most of the snaps in his place.

I really doubt he makes the roster if he doesn't heal up soon.
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Re: Yobouty is still injured.

More info please.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
      • Feb 2005

Still recovering from plantar fasciitis... injury that sidelined him last season.
      With Ashton Youboty still sidelined coming off plantar fasciitis from last season and veteran signee Drayton Florence not fully up to speed on the defensive system, Corner has a real big opportunity to further improve the initial impression he made on the coaching staff.
      http://www.buffalobills.com/news/art...8-2618682270ef
      Last edited by Yasgur's Farm; 05-18-2009, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

He won't get cut, he'll be PUP'd
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• homeslice5484
          • Jul 2008

if he gets cut i bet miami or patriots pick him up....you dont cut him unless he will never be healthy. We need experience at CB...McGee and Florence have the most.

Comment

• The King
            Without me it's just Awe so
            • Jun 2004

too much talent to cut
            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
            It was all
            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• venis2k1
              Youboty can hope
              • Jul 2002

the 2006 draft strikes again.

Donte Whitner(1st)
              John McCargo(1st)
              Ashton Youboty(3rd)
              Ko Simpson(4th)

Maybe Firing Donahoe wasn't such a good idea.

Comment

• TigerJ
                • Jul 2002

I've dealt with plantar fasciitis on a couple occasions, one time with each foot. It can be a very stubborn health issue. I assume the team trainers and medical staff know what they're doing.

The first time I had it, I didn't really know how to treat it. It took two years to heal up on it's own without medical treatment. The second time, it took about 3 months with stretching exercises and ibuprofin. I took the ibuprofin not for its pain relieving capabilities, but the fact that it has anti-inflamatory properties, and plantar fasciitis is an inflamation. I could see a severe case of it taking 8 or 9 months to heal up. I'd be surprised if he wasn't ready to go in the regular season though.
                I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• mayotm
                  • Jul 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                  Looks like Yobouty is going to get cut. The guy is still injured and Corner is taking most of the snaps in his place.

I really doubt he makes the roster if he doesn't heal up soon.
                  Another brilliant post. He doesn't participate in the first OTA in May, so he's going to get cut. Makes perfect sense.
                  Last edited by mayotm; 05-18-2009, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• Dr. Pepper
                    • Apr 2008

Originally posted by TigerJ
                    I've dealt with plantar fasciitis on a couple occasions, one time with each foot. It can be a very stubborn health issue. I assume the team trainers and medical staff know what they're doing.

The first time I had it, I didn't really know how to treat it. It took two years to heal up on it's own without medical treatment. The second time, it took about 3 months with stretching exercises and ibuprofin. I took the ibuprofin not for its pain relieving capabilities, but the fact that it has anti-inflamatory properties, and plantar fasciitis is an inflamation. I could see a severe case of it taking 8 or 9 months to heal up. I'd be surprised if he wasn't ready to go in the regular season though.
                    maybe you can shed some light on the condition if youve had it. i know its a painful inflamation, but can you cause more damage by putting pressure on it/ running? can youboty play through the pain without risk of further damage?

Comment

• Ed
                      Dude
                      • Sep 2002

That's really too bad that he's still hurt. He definitely turned a corner last year and was a beast for us before he got hurt. I hope he heals. We could use him.

Comment

• Ginger Vitis
                        • Feb 2009

HH isn't that far of the mark on this one.. Youboty has barely played his 3 years here.. it's quite conceivable he could get cut..

Comment

• FlyingDutchman
                          • Apr 2005

um.....its May....

Comment

• mayotm
                            • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Doctor Zhivago
                            HH isn't that far of the mark on this one.. Youboty has barely played his 3 years here.. it's quite conceivable he could get cut..
                            If he's not healthy, he could. However, it's not going to be because he missed a friggin' OTA session in May.

Comment

• TrEd FTW
                              • Sep 2008

Youboty was outstanding last season before getting hurt. Way to jump to dumb conclusions in the middle of May, though. Thumbs up.

Comment

Working...
                              X