• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ServoBillieves
    The Voice of Reason
    • Jul 2007

Truly the T.O. Show

On a Sunday night in Buffalo, you'd expect the airport to be a bit quiet. That wasn't the case last night, when once wearer of the star and still super star Terrell Owens made his appearance in Buffalo for OTA's...

If anyone ever gets sick of me posting my articles just let me know
    Bye Bye Brady...
  • BillsFanInMass
    The Stoner Zoner
    • Feb 2003

Re: Truly the T.O. Show

Nice article i actually think he might not be a douchebag in buffalo

Comment

• Syderick
      • Apr 2006

he should be a good reciever for the Bills this year. If it hopefully works out, couple years afterwards too.
      3,000,000th post on BZ!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I'm glad he's here. He has energized the fan base, got the Bills some national attention, and stopped the endless Jason Peters threads on this board.

He is also a very good player who will make our offense much, much better.

And even if he becomes a problem - which I don't think he will, as he has only a one year deal and wants one for a longer term - so what? We've missed the playoffs nine straight seasons. It's not as if he's going to ruin a great, long-time successful team.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
        X