X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lmcshadow
    • Nov 2007

Is Pisa signed

Ben away for a while but is Pisa sgned or not?
    The enemy deserves no mercy....mercy is for the weak.
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Re: Is Pisa signed

no

Comment

• bigbub2352
      • Feb 2005

nope he is gone i think he was asking to much money
      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
        • Mar 2004

As expected he wants too much loot. let him make his round and maybe he'll be back.

Comment

• yordad
          • Dec 2007

According to my inside source, he is going to sign elsewhere for less money, a shorter contract, and no guarented starting job.
          Last edited by yordad; 05-19-2009, 01:01 PM.
          "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• tatersalad
            • Apr 2008

Originally posted by yordad
            According to my inside source, he is going to sign elsewhere for less money, a shorter contract, and no guarented starting job.

Lmao

Comment

• DBrown77
              Watching the Bills suck since 1999
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by lmcshadow
              Ben away for a while but is Pisa sgned or not?
              who is Ben?

Comment

• jimbohastle51
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Feb 2005

i have no link to back up my post and i apologize for making the thread sunday, but i was informed that he had agreed in principle to a contract with the bills, apparently the bills submitted a 3 year contract proposal. according to the same person, he has about 3, 1 year offers on the table but non are for a significant amount of money. money is not the biggest factor for him aparently his biggest and number 1 priority is too try to play out close to where he is from (which is san diego) but he hasnt recieved any offer remotely close to the west close. from what i understand brandon wasnt at his visit because of a previous scheduled meeting with the players association so our "sales pitch man" wasnt there. the two sides really liked each other and a contract was offered. what i was told is he was going to sign sunday, aparently he didnt, i again apologize for reporting he did in fact sign and that will NEVER happen again. i was trying to get info to you guys first, that mistake will not happen twice. since i have been told the bills offer is still the lengthiest and he is contemplating signing with the pats for one season to backup/split time with brushci next to mayo and the other other team he was pondering was the colts because they are a closer flight to the west coast. i was also told that in my friends opinion he will sign with the bills in the end but he decided to weight his options. take this as what you want. i am just trying to apologize for my thread as well as let you guys know what i have heard.

Comment

• Bruce is Loose
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jimbohastle51
                  i have no link to back up my post and i apologize for making the thread sunday, but i was informed that he had agreed in principle to a contract with the bills, apparently the bills submitted a 3 year contract proposal. according to the same person, he has about 3, 1 year offers on the table but non are for a significant amount of money. money is not the biggest factor for him aparently his biggest and number 1 priority is too try to play out close to where he is from (which is san diego) but he hasnt recieved any offer remotely close to the west close. from what i understand brandon wasnt at his visit because of a previous scheduled meeting with the players association so our "sales pitch man" wasnt there. the two sides really liked each other and a contract was offered. what i was told is he was going to sign sunday, aparently he didnt, i again apologize for reporting he did in fact sign and that will NEVER happen again. i was trying to get info to you guys first, that mistake will not happen twice. since i have been told the bills offer is still the lengthiest and he is contemplating signing with the pats for one season to backup/split time with brushci next to mayo and the other other team he was pondering was the colts because they are a closer flight to the west coast. i was also told that in my friends opinion he will sign with the bills in the end but he decided to weight his options. take this as what you want. i am just trying to apologize for my thread as well as let you guys know what i have heard.
                  Dont apologize - the reason we read these boards is to get information before it comes out... this comes with some degree of risk as to its validity despite how secure or legit the sources might be.

In fact, if you have anything else let me know as I would love to still have hope that we will sign this guy :)

Comment

• TheMan08
                    Knocks only the living.
                    • Oct 2008

IN NIC WE TRUST

Comment

• jimbohastle51
                      All-Pro Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

from what i have been told the bills have made the best offer as far as money is concered (my friends exact words were "our offer wasnt the amount he wanted but it was a fair offer over 3 seasons and his agent was in negotiations so they wouldnt have offered it if his agent said that it would be unacceptable). unfortunately my friend also relied to me that they would not improve the offer. i think in the end he is going to sign with the bills. he knows in NE from what i understand that he would be a backup to brushci or at best spell him on passing downs because of his quickness but he would not be able to get enough playing time to get another multi year contract the following season. also he is holding out a bit to see if a west coast team offers anything. i wouldnt believe the report from the saints beat writter. first if you are going to be a starter you would want to be paid like a starter. the bills knew what he was being paid before he got cut and wouldnt have flown him up just to lowball him, they knew around what he would want (no yes, they probably offered the low end of what he would find acceptable), second money isnt the only issue with him or the biggest issue. he is a family guy (why do you think the bills liked him so much in his visit CHARACTER :), location matters just as much as money, but as i said i think if he enjoyed his visit as it was reported and told to me by a friend then after he sees there is nothing else out there close to home he will sign with the team that has a home atmosphere. remember alot of the players that play a decent amount of time with us, stay here because of school systems and community. to a character player that matters alot!

Comment

• Jeff1220
                        H to the 12:20
                        • Jul 2002

The thing is, if he prefers the west coast that much and can't get close, he might prefer a one year deal and hope to sign out west next year.

Comment

• X-Era
                          What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by jimbohastle51
                          from what i have been told the bills have made the best offer as far as money is concered (my friends exact words were "our offer wasnt the amount he wanted but it was a fair offer over 3 seasons and his agent was in negotiations so they wouldnt have offered it if his agent said that it would be unacceptable). unfortunately my friend also relied to me that they would not improve the offer. i think in the end he is going to sign with the bills. he knows in NE from what i understand that he would be a backup to brushci or at best spell him on passing downs because of his quickness but he would not be able to get enough playing time to get another multi year contract the following season. also he is holding out a bit to see if a west coast team offers anything. i wouldnt believe the report from the saints beat writter. first if you are going to be a starter you would want to be paid like a starter. the bills knew what he was being paid before he got cut and wouldnt have flown him up just to lowball him, they knew around what he would want (no yes, they probably offered the low end of what he would find acceptable), second money isnt the only issue with him or the biggest issue. he is a family guy (why do you think the bills liked him so much in his visit CHARACTER :), location matters just as much as money, but as i said i think if he enjoyed his visit as it was reported and told to me by a friend then after he sees there is nothing else out there close to home he will sign with the team that has a home atmosphere. remember alot of the players that play a decent amount of time with us, stay here because of school systems and community. to a character player that matters alot!
                          All of this stuff from you is unacceptable.

How dare you, come here, on a free message board, and give us more information than we could get from paid websites.

The audacity. So you thought you would just come here and try to give information to Bills fans since you have people close to the business?

Absolutely unacceptable.

Comment

• WeAreArthurMoates
                            • Feb 2009

Thanks for the info my man, I still have some hope now.

Comment

• The Spaz
                              • Mar 2003

No offense bro but you also said your friend said the deal was done and was waiting for channel 7 to get a link up.

Comment

Working...
                              X