• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Bill Legacy uniforms

Not news by any means but interesting to see everyone wants us o change these
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• Oaf
    Do you read what you write?
    • Jun 2007

Re: Bill Legacy uniforms

I heard the refs would be in red & white for this game as opposed to B & W.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
      The Voice of Reason
      • Jul 2007

that answers the "Do we have white throwbacks"
      Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• venis2k1
        Youboty can hope
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Oaf
        I heard the refs would be in red & white for this game as opposed to B & W.

Comment

• The Juice Is Loose
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Feb 2009

what the heck. i honestly love the new uni's. the dude said why gray? gray was put in to honor the old days when i believe they had gray pants?

i honestly think the all blue home uni's are *****in. its intimidating IMO. the throw backs, although i love them, it seems like we always lose/play like crap when we where them.

maybe in ugly uniforms our team will worry more about playing then looking good.

Comment

• elltrain22
            • Sep 2003

I have to agree w/ the Juice. I also love the all blue unies. The only thing I'd change is our white facemasks. I wish they were blue or gray. I also do love our throwback unies.
            If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• casdhf
              • Jul 2002

"Yeah, I'm going to stand here and graze, and if you don't like it, why don't you stand right behind me"
              Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
              cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• jamze132
                Don’t hate…
                • Jun 2003

The grazing buffalo helmet sucks. We need stripey on a white helmet like it used to be. Then we are in business.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                  In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

I can't stand same -color tops & bottoms- looks like a high school uni.

Comment

• The King
                    Without me it's just Awe so
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                    I can't stand same -color tops & bottoms- looks like a high school uni.
                    I agree when they're white. I think the Navy on Navy looks cool though.
                    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                    It was all
                    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• jamze132
                      Don’t hate…
                      • Jun 2003

Originally posted by MBBedard
                      I agree when they're white. I think the Navy on Navy looks cool though.
                      I don't mind the blue on blue really.

To be honest, I really like the away jersey with blue pants and white/blue tops.

Comment

Working...
                      X