PDA

View Full Version : Charges Not Dropped Against Whitner

zone
05-19-2009, 05:31 PM
Buffalo Bills safety Donte Whitner was hoping the charges against him would be dropped Tuesday morning. Instead he's going to have to wait a little bit longer, and the public will to have to wait to see the videotape Whitner says will set the record straight.

http://www.wkbw.com/news/local/45410272.html

DrGraves
05-19-2009, 05:36 PM
good whitner is a douche and a disgrace to our football team and 13 year old girls everywhere

Mr. Pink
05-19-2009, 06:17 PM
Good, he should be charged.

Maybe now he'll learn he's not the huge celebrity he thinks he is.

DMBcrew36
05-19-2009, 06:32 PM
The thread title is slightly misleading. The charges have not been dropped YET. Just because the defense has asked for more time doesn't mean the charges won't potentially be dropped.

zone
05-19-2009, 08:05 PM
The thread title is slightly misleading. The charges have not been dropped YET. Just because the defense has asked for more time doesn't mean the charges won't potentially be dropped.
Sorry, that is the article title.

venis2k1
05-19-2009, 11:11 PM
I don't know where all the hate comes from twards Donte, sure he is a huge disapointment when you consider where she was drafted, but its not his fault Marv took him in the top 10. As far as i'm concerned he has been a GREAT teammate(taking McKelvin into his home last offseason untill Leodis could find a place to live) clearly a Douchbag move.

I dont really know if he should be charged, i wasn't there. FunTimesYaY!, I think you may have him confused with KO. Who, when arrested earlier this year:

"Simpson began arguing with police and refused to leave the area, repeatedly saying, “I’m Ko Simpson with the Buffalo Bills. I am worth millions!”

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/01/02/bills-safety-lets-us-re-set-the-meter/

Now THAT'S a Douche.

Bravo82
05-20-2009, 01:47 AM
GOOD. he never accepted my facebook friend request :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mr. Pink
05-20-2009, 02:15 AM
I don't know where all the hate comes from twards Donte, sure he is a huge disapointment when you consider where she was drafted, but its not his fault Marv took him in the top 10..

I could make a witty pun about the above statement, but I'll refrain and leave that to someone else who sees it.

Have at it boys!

Night Train
05-20-2009, 04:47 AM
" Crucify him ! Crucify him ! "

Nothing like a mob with an IQ of a doorknob.

Block "O"
05-20-2009, 04:56 AM
GOOD. he never accepted my facebook friend request :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:roflmao:

Bravo82
05-20-2009, 05:51 AM
:roflmao:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

jamze132
05-20-2009, 06:04 AM
I don't think Donte Whitner actually has a Facebook account. It's some stalkerish 15 year old kid who gets his ass beat on a daily basis.

Jan Reimers
05-20-2009, 06:37 AM
This whole thing was simply the result of Donte's immaturity. He was stupid, but he didn't hurt anyone or do anything horrible. I don't understand the hatred directed at him by some of the posters here.

Even from a football standpoint, he works and plays hard, tries to be a leader, and seems to be a good teammate. He has never lived up to his draft status, but it hasn't been due to lack of effort.

Night Train
05-20-2009, 07:33 AM
This whole thing was simply the result of Donte's immaturity. He was stupid, but he didn't hurt anyone or do anything horrible. I don't understand the hatred directed at him by some of the posters here.

Even from a football standpoint, he works and plays hard, tries to be a leader, and seems to be a good teammate. He has never lived up to his draft status, but it hasn't been due to lack of effort.

:bf1: