• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • venis2k1
    Youboty can hope
    • Jul 2002

I really like willis

granted i haven't seen too much of him on the feild, but he comes off as really humble and a very hard worker in interviews. he was on the Best Damn sports show last night, and even when Terrell Suggs said "if you guys had me, you would have won a damn championship." Willis just shrugged it off and smiled. also he seems like a real hard worker. he said he got injured Jan. 4th, Had surgury the 5th, and started rehab the 6th. if that isn't the kind of drive it takes to win a SB, i dont know what is.
  • mypoorfriendme
    • Apr 2003

not to mention how suggs started to talk crap right to him and how theres no way willis cuold block him and all he did was kind of laugh in disbelief.
    the dude abides

Comment

• Lone Stranger
      • Sep 2002

His demeanor at this point is excellent. But he's got a long way to go in his rehab. Then again humility is uncommon in most professional athletes so he's off to a good start.

Comment

• Travis Hunter
        • Jul 2002

I really like the kid too. I guess he talks to Ray Lewis alot, and Ray told him you don't play for the money, but you play for the love of the game. We all know money matters to these guys, but the love of the game itself always doesn't.
        Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Winfield_26
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Lewis although he has some character issues, is a an old school player who plays for football, not for money. Hes a good on the field role model.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• LABillsFan
            • Aug 2002

Suggs mouth runneth over. Irvin would ask him a question and then just look at him in confusion. Suggs has a lot of maturing to do were as WM seems to at least have a foothold on his expectations. When Suggs said if The canes had him they would of won the Championship, WM said "the reason why we didn't win was because I got hurt". I think that was the only time TS didn't have anything to say. Charater wise McGahee is miles ahead of Suggs.
            I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

Working...
            X