PDA

View Full Version : Pisa still interested in Bills

BillsWin
05-19-2009, 09:46 PM
http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast/0-8-73/Tinoisamoa-still-considering-Bills.html

jimbohastle51
05-19-2009, 09:51 PM
just posted it in the other pisa signed thread :)

jimbohastle51
05-19-2009, 09:53 PM
we are going to get him i have been saying it. we are his best fit as far as getting paid multi years and starting right away. philly doesnt even run a defense he would be efficient in and already have gaither, bradley, and gocong. the bears love nick roach and it has already been reported if pisa was brought into chicago it would be only to compete with roach and hillenmyer and the bills will pay him more because chicago never pays free agents big money even if they have it too spend, they just extend there own guys. billswin i think we will get our man here.

ct bills fan
05-19-2009, 10:19 PM
this seems a bit different than his signing is imminent,as reported on this site last week.

Mudflap1
05-19-2009, 11:35 PM
The Bears are a potential fit. They run the same defense, and they are closer to the west coast than Buffalo. However, the Bears are also notoriously cheap. Could be a real battle of the deep pockets between McCaskey and Wilson!

Jon

venis2k1
05-19-2009, 11:37 PM
Yea, the Bears are also notoriously cheap.

said the pot to the kettle.

jimbohastle51
05-19-2009, 11:52 PM
The Bears are a potential fit. They run the same defense, and they are closer to the west coast than Buffalo. However, the Bears are also notoriously cheap. Could be a real battle of the deep pockets between McCaskey and Wilson!

Jon

the bears being cheap is the best part for us, because there is no way that angelo their manager will pay pisa even 3 million a year with briggs and urlacher both getting around 6million a year. can you name the last high priced free agent to play in chicago? none, cause they dont sign them :) as i stated the ONLY reason they signed orlando pace is because they couldnt afford to get cutler hurt after the investment they just made in him and pace was the best available. he got about 5 million a year. the bills will pay him if they want him, and as i have said i know they offered him a contract and obviously it was fair market value or there would be no report from tim graham saying the bills are still in consideration, because he would have already turned it down. the eagles are no fit at all for him, i dont even see that as a realistic place to land unless it is soley about playing on a winning team, because he will get no playing time in jim johnsons defense. at best he can only play passing situations in the eagles defense because it requires blitzing from everywhere and pisa is no blitzer. i honestly think the bills get this done.

X-Era
05-20-2009, 05:51 AM
this seems a bit different than his signing is imminent,as reported on this site last week.

You get what you pay for.

Be thankful we have people that are willing to try to scoop us info at all.

jamze132
05-20-2009, 06:01 AM
I don't think we should overpay for him. He is a step above Ellison.