• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

McIntyre passes polygraph test

Buffalo Bills fullback Corey McIntyre passed a polygraph test “with flying colors,” his agent said Tuesday, describing the accusations that the player exposed himself in front of a Florida woman as “outrageous and harmful allegations.”
    “It’s a case of mistaken identity,” Brett J. Tessler told The Buffalo News. “I don’t know who it was, but it sure as hell wasn’t Corey McIntyre.”
    Also Tuesday, Port St. Lucie, Fla., police, who arrested McIntyre on Thursday, denied claims that McIntyre has been cleared of the charge.
    “At this time, the charges are pending,” said Thomas Nichols, Port St. Lucie police public information officer. “At this time, we do not believe that Corey McIntyre has been cleared of anything.”

Looks like it could be a case of mistake in identity, and the guy might not be the pervert everyone here thought he was.

Guilty till proven innocent

• yordad
    • Dec 2007

Re: McIntyre passes polygraph test

Charges dismissed. While a poly cannot be used in court, seems a DA would have enough sense on this one....
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• ddaryl
      Everything I post is sexual inuendo
      • Jan 2005

According to the agent, the woman said the man who exposed himself was wearing a white T-shirt; when McIntyre was picked up, he was wearing a navy blue hooded sweat shirt and a gray long-sleeve nylon workout shirt, Tessler said.

I wonder why they picked him up. it seems to me he didn't even fit the description accept for the fact he was black.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Originally posted by ddaryl
        http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bi...ry/677146.html

Looks like it could be a case of mistake in identity, and the guy might not be the pervert everyone here thought he was.

Guilty till proven innocent
        We are very quick to judge on this board. This looked like a false accusation or a case of mistaken identity - "a large black man in a white T-shirt" kind of identity - to me, from the first time I heard about it.

But can you imagine the damage to McIntyre's reputation, and the absolute embarrassment to him and his family from what appear now to be false accusations?
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• billsfanone
          Majored in Home Economics
          • Sep 2008

I knew he'd get off.

buhbumbum

Comment

• madness
            • Apr 2003

I wonder why they picked him up. it seems to me he didn't even fit the description accept for the fact he was black.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
              • Jul 2005

If this was indeed a case of mistaken identity, I really hope that Corey sues the hell out of the police, if for no other reason than to generate some publicity to help clear his name.

I had a client whose brother was a convicted sex offender. The brother moved from another area to ours, and the local paper ran a story basically notifying the public that a sex offender was moving back in. However, in the story--on the front page of the paper--they erroneously used a picture of my client. I.e., NOT the sex offender brother that the story was about. When the mistake was pointed out, they printed a retraction in small font on the 13th page.

We sued and won, but the damage was done. My client had to leave the community.

My point is, sex offense allegations are really hard to shake. If it turns out that McIntyre is innocent, I feel for him. The media is going to be much less interested in the story of the case of mistaken identity than they were in the initial "NFL player masturbates in public" headline. Corey's going to have a tough time restoring his good name.

That's all assuming that he IS innocent. And by making that statement, I guess I'm another example of how hard it's going to be for him.
              Last edited by Saratoga Slim; 05-20-2009, 07:59 AM.
              Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

seriously- if it was him, it means he went home, got changed, then rode his bike past the house again.

I hate it when athletes think the rules don't apply to them and try to get away with crap, but nothing about this story adds up. It's all just too weird. I really think the old lady either made the whole thing up or mis-identified him.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                  Pinkerton's son
                  • Feb 2006

here's the woman's story:

"well, officers, there was a black man..."

(before she can finish her story, the police sprint after a random black man walking down the street and arrest him on the spot)

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
                    here's the woman's story:

"well, officers, there was a black man..."

(before she can finish her story, the police sprint after a random black man walking down the street and arrest him on the spot)

sounds like something you see in a racist cartoon or something.
                    Originally posted by yordad
                    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Commissioner
                      • Dec 2004

This didn't make any sense to begin with. Why would he go to her house around midnight 1 day, and then stop by the same persons house at 8am. Could he really be that much of a sicko?

Then there was another possible witness who described a different person.

There's no way he can be convicted of this.
                      Draft Gabbert at #3!

Comment

• The Spaz
                        • Mar 2003

I would like to hear the jokes in the locker room...lol

Comment

• mchurchfie
                          • Jul 2002

I won't believe it until he goes on "The Maury Show."
                          My Band
                          daveviterna.com

Comment

• yordad
                            • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Saratoga Slim
                            If this was indeed a case of mistaken identity, I really hope that Corey sues the hell out of the police, if for no other reason than to generate some publicity to help clear his name.

I had a client whose brother was a convicted sex offender. The brother moved from another area to ours, and the local paper ran a story basically notifying the public that a sex offender was moving back in. However, in the story--on the front page of the paper--they erroneously used a picture of my client. I.e., NOT the sex offender brother that the story was about. When the mistake was pointed out, they printed a retraction in small font on the 13th page.

We sued and won, but the damage was done. My client had to leave the community.

My point is, sex offense allegations are really hard to shake. If it turns out that McIntyre is innocent, I feel for him. The media is going to be much less interested in the story of the case of mistaken identity than they were in the initial "NFL player masturbates in public" headline. Corey's going to have a tough time restoring his good name.

That's all assuming that he IS innocent. And by making that statement, I guess I'm another example of how hard it's going to be for him.
                            Who is he going to sue? The good faith doctrine protects police who arrest people when they have reasonable cause to assume it was them. You can sue for wrongful arrest if you can prove the cop knew you didn't do anything illegal but he still arrested you.
                            Last edited by yordad; 05-20-2009, 09:37 PM.
                            "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
                              • Apr 2005

Why is it this story reminds of :

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

a genuine classic!

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

Working...
                              X