PDA

View Full Version : Vick2Owens

TonyBlack
05-20-2009, 10:21 AM
that would be one mysterious duo, anyone have any idea on vick status??

THATHURMANATOR
05-20-2009, 10:22 AM
Mysterious duo.... LOL!!!

Jan Reimers
05-20-2009, 10:34 AM
The mysterious part would be whether Vick could get a ball anywhere near Owens. I just don't get the adulation for a QB with a really inaccurate arm.

THATHURMANATOR
05-20-2009, 10:35 AM
This duo wouldn't only be mysterious but also SCANDELOUS!!!

Captain gameboy
05-20-2009, 10:58 AM
The mysterious part would be whether Vick could get a ball anywhere near Owens. I just don't get the adulation for a QB with a really inaccurate arm.

I can see it now.
TO is wide open for the fourth time on a seam route.
Vick overthrows him.

During Moorman's punt, TO is filmed pounding Vick into the artificial turf like a tent stake.

ddaryl
05-20-2009, 11:02 AM
Vick will never return to any such form, and he will do nothing for any franchise but bring a negative vibe that no team will shake.

Owens was never a criminal but Vick is arguably ONE of the worst criminals pro sports will ever know...

Why Owens name keeps getting associated with Vick is beyond comprehension IMO

Pinkerton Security
05-20-2009, 11:04 AM
This duo wouldn't only be mysterious but also SCANDELOUS!!!

i'd say the best word is preposterous

THATHURMANATOR
05-20-2009, 11:07 AM
Owens was never a criminal but Vick is arguably ONE of the worst criminals pro sports will ever know...

He isnt even in the top 25 Criminals in sports history.

There are many murderers, drug dealers, Rapists etc.

TheMan08
05-20-2009, 11:37 AM
Thurm... The dog lovers would rate their dog being killed in a dog fight worse than if say Mike Tyson raped their wives. Only in America.

Yes they are innocent and it was wrong what he did. But in no way do you treat it as equal to killing humans.

Just look say a 13 yr old shot a dog dead with a BB gun compared to a kid shooting a human being dead with a BB gun. That 13 yr old would have not get much grief from system regarding the dog but would be in deep **** for killing a human.

But since it in an adult and America loves dogs, people are acting like he is worse than OJ Simpson or Ray Lewis.

TheMan08
05-20-2009, 11:39 AM
Furthermore... to the dog lovers out there. I have a question regarding dogs being innocent. If say a dog bites someone, they are usually put down.

Do you have a problem with this? Just wondering, nothing to do with Vick. Is it wrong to put down an innocent animal for attacking someone? Or is it wrong cause they didn't know better.

TheMan08
05-20-2009, 01:43 PM
LOL I got negged for this. Funny thing is the person called me ignorant yet spelled it wrong. Classic.

Billz_fan
05-20-2009, 02:13 PM
Owens would not like playing with Vick, Owens wants the ball and Vick spends to much time running with the ball. Add in some touches for a RB or two and Owens would be frustrated in no time.

THATHURMANATOR
05-20-2009, 02:19 PM
Thurm... The dog lovers would rate their dog being killed in a dog fight worse than if say Mike Tyson raped their wives. Only in America.

Yes they are innocent and it was wrong what he did. But in no way do you treat it as equal to killing humans.

Just look say a 13 yr old shot a dog dead with a BB gun compared to a kid shooting a human being dead with a BB gun. That 13 yr old would have not get much grief from system regarding the dog but would be in deep **** for killing a human.

But since it in an adult and America loves dogs, people are acting like he is worse than OJ Simpson or Ray Lewis.
I like animals too but I am not insane about it.

I also eat slaughtered animals for lunch.

TheMan08
05-20-2009, 03:26 PM
I like animals too but I am not insane about it.

I also eat slaughtered animals for lunch.

Buffalo needs a guy with KILLER INSTINCT

THATHURMANATOR
05-20-2009, 03:30 PM
LOL I got negged for this. Funny thing is the person called me ignorant yet spelled it wrong. Classic.
LOL

THATHURMANATOR
05-20-2009, 03:31 PM
Buffalo needs a guy with KILLER INSTINCT
:bf1:

billsfanone
05-20-2009, 03:37 PM

Sheesh.

ELAYAS
05-20-2009, 04:02 PM
He isnt even in the top 25 Criminals in sports history.

There are many murderers, drug dealers, Rapists etc.

what he did is worse than dealing drugs...

THATHURMANATOR
05-20-2009, 04:03 PM
what he did is worse than dealing drugs...
Is it?

TheMan08
05-20-2009, 04:10 PM
Dealing drugs to our youth... destroys lives, families. It causes deaths and spreads the abuse to others.

Mr. Pink
05-20-2009, 04:11 PM
I still love the moral decay of society where people value the lives of possessions over another human being.

So sad.

TheMan08
05-20-2009, 04:13 PM
I still love the moral decay of society where people value the lives of possessions over another human being.

So sad.

Only in America

Mr. Pink
05-20-2009, 04:13 PM
Only in America

A tragic commentary of our times.

TheMan08
05-20-2009, 04:17 PM
A tragic commentary of our times.

I swear to you. I SWEAR. If this was over Chicken **** fighting. THEY WOULDN'T CARE! America, the system wouldn't have put him in jail.

It would have been forgotten.

It is because dogs are beloved in this nation. Admit it... If it was a bird.

Mad Bomber
05-20-2009, 04:51 PM
"Ignornant"

That's actually pretty funny...

elltrain22
05-20-2009, 06:02 PM
I really like Edwards to Owens. 2 things, first off, the Bills are never, ever, ever going to sign Mike Vick. I don't care what nerdy John Clayton or fat *** Peter King say, they are speculating, and are throwing darts at teams they "think" might pull the trigger. Second, this FO and all of us as fans should be embracing Trent as our future qb right now. I reserve the right to change my mind if miraculously he can't get it done this year, but I have alot of faith in Trent, and I really believe the brass of this organization does as well.

Oaf
05-20-2009, 06:23 PM
Could this be us??

<div><object width="480" height="261"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x73xv_nike-by-david-fincher_ads&related=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x73xv_nike-by-david-fincher_ads&related=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="261" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x73xv_nike-by-david-fincher_ads">NIKE by David FINCHER</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/micropointe">micropointe</a>. - </i></div>

Night Train
05-20-2009, 07:02 PM
that would be one mysterious duo, anyone have any idea on vick status??

He's being dogged by controversy, I hear.

ELAYAS
05-21-2009, 07:08 AM
Dealing drugs to our youth... destroys lives, families. It causes deaths and spreads the abuse to others.

Just to make sure: we're talking about alcohol too, right?
:beers: :drunks: :chug: :cheers: :awm:
Just saying...
:couch: