PDA

View Full Version : cnnsi.com

Bert102176
05-20-2009, 02:31 PM
it showed that Vick may be in the Bills futer and also said we were the first team to contact Jason Taylor after he was released

Bert102176
05-20-2009, 02:32 PM
it is under the truth and rumors catagory

TheMan08
05-20-2009, 02:38 PM
A wildcat offense with Vick would be sick. Trent as standard QB with Vick back there. He's not a pussy, where you'd be scared he'd get hit in backfield

Michael82
05-20-2009, 02:42 PM
Anyone else getting that sick feeling in their stomach? :puke:

TheMan08
05-20-2009, 03:16 PM
Vick is an ANIMALLLLLLLLLLL. He will slay the Browns. Bring on the Dog Pound!

THATHURMANATOR
05-20-2009, 03:17 PM
Anyone else getting that sick feeling in their stomach? :puke:
No I am not an emotional wreck.

jamze132
05-20-2009, 04:01 PM
it showed that Vick may be in the Bills futer and also said we were the first team to contact Jason Taylor after he was released
Mets' fans can spell better that that. Let's get with the program, brother!

Bert102176
05-22-2009, 05:26 AM
yeah I saw that I spelled future wrong

Commissioner
05-22-2009, 06:02 AM
This is a case of one reporter speculating... and the rest of them taking off with the idea.

I'll agree with Jim Kelly, there's no way the Bills would bring him in. I can't see Ralph approving that one.

Jan Reimers
05-22-2009, 06:03 AM
If Vick is the future, then my time as a Bills' fan is in the past. I'll find a team that doesn't have a torturer and murderer of defenseless animals at QB.

But I see absolutely no chance of our ever signing him.

Saratoga Slim
05-22-2009, 08:29 AM
With his time away from the game, Vick is a gamble. There's really no way to know for sure what he's capable of at this point, and therefore any team that signs him has to weigh the gaurantee of bad publicity versus the unknown variable of what he really offers as a player now.

Say what you will about Russ Brandon, he's very smart at the PR & marketing game. Too smart to sign Michael Vick. There may be a few teams that could get away with it, but I really don't see signing Vick being a gamble that the Bills would take.

TheMan08
05-22-2009, 09:03 AM
Just think of the marketing material vs Cleveland and the Dogpound

MassEffect218435
05-22-2009, 08:41 PM
This wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, I honestly feel like he has paid his debt to society. We are a nation of second chances, why should we deny Vick his second chance?

justasportsfan
05-22-2009, 09:06 PM
once TO leaves next year, we're gonna need another news maker to sell to the media.

Mitchell55
05-22-2009, 09:32 PM
Only if Parrish leaves and Vick shows himself to throw the ball at least 90% of the time.

yordad
05-23-2009, 07:14 AM
If Vick is hired to tend a gas station, is that gas station going to be picketed?

If he is hired as a Wal-Mart shelf stocker, is that Wal-mart going to be picketed?

If so, where the heck does it end? Dude spent time. His debt is paid.

If not, why the heck would all these people with nothing better to do picket an NFL team?

Where is the line? Is it "Well, if he gets a better job then me I will picket"?

I just don't get how everyone wants to burn the guy at the stake. Yeah, he screwed up. He screwed up big time. But he isn't a baby raper.

BillsOwnAll
05-23-2009, 01:13 PM
If Vick is hired to tend a gas station, is that gas station going to be picketed?

If he is hired as a Wal-Mart shelf stocker, is that Wal-mart going to be picketed?

If so, where the heck does it end? Dude spent time. His debt is paid.

If not, why the heck would all these people with nothing better to do picket an NFL team?

Where is the line? Is it "Well, if he gets a better job then me I will picket"?

I just don't get how everyone wants to burn the guy at the stake. Yeah, he screwed up. He screwed up big time. But he isn't a baby raper.

Seriously brother, Why is everyone still so mad at him. people act like they are so perfect on this board. I would like to give them 10 Million dollars and be a celebrity and not get in trouble. I know thats not an excuse but it really is no matter what you say. Vick #$%@ed up, He went to jail just like any American would have. He didnt get no celebrity treatment. He paid his time. After a year in jail i doubt hell do it again.

That said, I would love to bring him in for the wildcat, it would be great. But if it was as OUR QB then id pass.

Syderick
05-23-2009, 02:51 PM
I doubt Vick is comin here imo