PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe you guys are talking about Michael Vick

The Juice Is Loose
05-20-2009, 03:47 PM
I haven't been online lately cuz I got my first house and I've been moving. Just got internet turned on and I sign in and see people talking about SIGNING MICHAEL VICK?!?!

First of all, even if he hadn't killed dogs, I still wouldn't want him. I don't understand what all the hype was about. The dude never did squat. He was in a terrible division and would make plays on occasion, and exclusively with his feet.

The dude can't read defenses. The dude can't throw accurately.

Sorry but we just got rid of the next closest thing to Vick, in JP Losman. All talent, no brain, and probably should not even be playing qb.

We have Roscoe and Leodis and Fred to return kicks not to mention our rookies.

Vick would just be another guy that we already pretty much have.

Zero percent chance we sign him. Zero. I thought we'd sign TO and it wasn't a suprise to me at all. TO has never been a criminal.

An NFL equivelant to a "villian"? Maybe. Criminal? Zero percent chance.

I just remember in some pro bowl Vick through up some horrible pass and someone caught it, and Vick was running down the field making the "money" sign at the sideline. Honestly, this dude is one of the biggest pieces of **** to ever step foot in this league.

Does anybody know the name of any receivers that ever played with Vick? No? Wanna know why? Cuz he' couldn't get them the ball.

Sorry but one or two amazing runs a day doesn't trump a QB who can pick apart a defense and throw 2-3 td's a game.

I'm not saying Trent has been that yet. But he surely has a better chance than Vick. I mean just the fact that he hasn't spent the last 18 months in a jail cell is enough for me to believe that.

Vick will never be an impact NFL player again, if he even gets a chance.

The only team that would touch him is the Raiders.

jamze132
05-20-2009, 04:00 PM
When Vick has the ball in his hands, he can be a very dangerous weapon. Does he fit anywhere on the Bills roster? I don't know. But he has the "escape clause" when he has the ball in his hands.

BillsWin
05-20-2009, 04:01 PM
me agree with juice? that is crazy talk. but, I do today! THANK YOU!

Lexwhat
05-20-2009, 06:28 PM
Does anybody know the name of any receivers that ever played with Vick? No? Wanna know why? Cuz he' couldn't get them the ball.

The rest of your post aside, I can easily answer your question without looking anything up:

1. Alge Crumpler (TE)
2. Peerless Price
3. Roddy White

Mr. Pink
05-20-2009, 06:30 PM
The rest of your post aside, I can easily answer your question without looking anything up:

1. Alge Crumpler (TE)
2. Peerless Price
3. Roddy White

4. Brian Finneran

elltrain22
05-20-2009, 06:48 PM
I haven't been online lately cuz I got my first house and I've been moving. Just got internet turned on and I sign in and see people talking about SIGNING MICHAEL VICK?!?!

First of all, even if he hadn't killed dogs, I still wouldn't want him. I don't understand what all the hype was about. The dude never did squat. He was in a terrible division and would make plays on occasion, and exclusively with his feet.

The dude can't read defenses. The dude can't throw accurately.

Sorry but we just got rid of the next closest thing to Vick, in JP Losman. All talent, no brain, and probably should not even be playing qb.

We have Roscoe and Leodis and Fred to return kicks not to mention our rookies.

Vick would just be another guy that we already pretty much have.

Zero percent chance we sign him. Zero. I thought we'd sign TO and it wasn't a suprise to me at all. TO has never been a criminal.

An NFL equivelant to a "villian"? Maybe. Criminal? Zero percent chance.

I just remember in some pro bowl Vick through up some horrible pass and someone caught it, and Vick was running down the field making the "money" sign at the sideline. Honestly, this dude is one of the biggest pieces of **** to ever step foot in this league.

Sorry but one or two amazing runs a day doesn't trump a QB who can pick apart a defense and throw 2-3 td's a game.

I'm not saying Trent has been that yet. But he surely has a better chance than Vick. I mean just the fact that he hasn't spent the last 18 months in a jail cell is enough for me to believe that.

Vick will never be an impact NFL player again, if he even gets a chance.

The only team that would touch him is the Raiders.

Great post!

:clap:

zone
05-20-2009, 06:51 PM
Haha, that was when Peerless thought he deserved to be a number 1 receiver.

ServoBillieves
05-20-2009, 07:00 PM
Why AREN'T you talking about him!?

Night Train
05-20-2009, 07:04 PM
Just what we need. A RB who can't play QB. Plus all the poison publicity.

You have got to be freakin' kidding me.

The Juice Is Loose
05-20-2009, 07:21 PM
BillsWin...the only anti Bills stuff I talk usually has something to do with Donte Whitner. Who, in my opinion, is the 2nd or 3rd biggest draft mistake we've made since 2000. Then, when you look at players we could have had instead of him (Ngata, Cutler) it makes me hate him more.

I'm usually a pretty positive guy, Bills wise.