• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Juice Is Loose
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Feb 2009

I Love The 2009 Buffalo Bills

Ya know? For all the naysayers, I am more pumped about this team than I have been since we first got Bledsoe (I named my damn dog after him).

I haven't named anything Terrell yet, but I'm behind the Bills this year.

We have 80 guys at voluntary workouts. Our 35 year old prima donna wide receiver who tears up teams is at voluntary workouts.

I don't know how we could find out, but how do you think this would compare to the rest of the league?

I know the Jets have several players skipping. I know Brady isn't full go yet. I know the Dolphins suck.

I'm glad Peters is gone. I'm glad JP is gone. I'm glad everybody who is here is here (except Whitner) and I'm totally psyched.

Bash away but I'm feelin it this year. Every all pro was a rookie at some point, so Maybin, Wood, Levitre...I think they can do it. I think this is going to be a big year.
  • DrGraves
    • Mar 2008

Re: I Love The 2009 Buffalo Bills

Amen man.... I totally agree. I love the positive aura around this team. And Whitner is a douche.

Comment

• BillsWin
      man amongst boys
      • Oct 2008

playoffs this year. I can feel it. Im itching for some football!!!
      I am The Batman.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
        The Voice of Reason
        • Jul 2007

It'll be an interesting division, team, year, and locker room.

I want to see how Trent develops, want to see T.O., who starts at OLB, how explosive will our backfield/receiving corp be, who breaks Tom Brady's face...

COME ON FOOTBALL
        Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• Don't Panic
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Dec 2005

I'm with ya, juice. This team has the perfect mix of logic and gamble to be dangerous after Christmas. We definitely still have a few question marks, but not to the point where you really worry about the dam breaking. If Walker holds up at LT, if Butler transitions to RT well, and if whoever is playing opposite Mitchell at LB holds his own, then we are a decent year from Trent Edwards away from going to the playoffs. In years past, I could have pointed out 8-10 'ifs' at this point of the season that needed to go our way for a successful season, but I really think the list is that short this time around. Really looking forward to seeing how it translates on the field...

Comment

• Luisito23
            Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
            • Apr 2003

Like it's been said many times, our season, and playoff hopes rides all on Trent...If he stays healthy (which is a big if), and if he plays all year like he did in the beginning of last season then we most definitely have a chance to end this horrible drought that's been haunting us for so many heartless years...All in all though I'm very excited to get the season going!....GO BILLS!!!!!!
            "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
            ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
            ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
            ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
              • May 2007

Yeah it's the same every year... "To all the naysayers I'm positive about Buffalo's chances this season" but nothing positive ever happens.

I like what the front office has done this offseason but still we have huge IFS in our offensive line, pass rush and consistency and durability of our quarterback (lets remember we have no one to step up in his place).

I'm not positive or negative, I'm just waiting for the team to show what they got.
              I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!

Comment

• Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
                • May 2007

And again, I think the front office has done a HUGE mistake by not bringing anyone who can decently replace our starting quarterback.

The storm is running toward us and we haven't buy an umbrella yet.

Comment

• yordad
                  • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
                  And again, I think the front office has done a HUGE mistake by not bringing anyone who can decently replace our starting quarterback.

The storm is running toward us and we haven't buy an umbrella yet.
                  Reports are that the Lions wanted to give the Bills John Kitna, but the Bills said no cuz they had The Fitz targeted (pre-free agency).
                  "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
                    • May 2007

^ Don't shiit with me, Jon Kitna was my personal choice for this team and now you are telling me we rejected him in favour of Fitzpatrick?

Damn we suck.
                    Last edited by Turbo.GUN.Hawk!; 05-21-2009, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• yordad
                      • Dec 2007

^ Don't shiit with me, Jon Kitna was my personal choice for this team and now you are telling me we rejected him in favour of Fitzpatrick?

Damn we suck.
                      Yes. The Lions offered him for Dockery. The Bills said no. Then they offered a 7th round pick. But, the Bills couldn't get the paperwork (for the 7th rounder) turned in before Dockery hit a bonus date. They cut Dockery to save some money.

And, as you know (just to throw it in there), the Bills are still well under the cap.
                      Last edited by yordad; 05-21-2009, 10:46 PM.
                      "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
                        • May 2007

^ Fok that. I hate this team.

Comment

• Mitchell55
                          only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
                          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by DrGraves
                          Amen man.... I totally agree. I love the positive aura around this team. And Whitner is a douche.

Whitners not here because of legal trouble. So if you cant go to work because your in court for a small incident your a douche? 90% of america is a douche

Comment

• yordad
                            • Dec 2007

^ Fok that. I hate this team.
                            No you don't. Your sick and twisted and you love it. Just like me!

Comment

• JD
                              Sabres Zone
                              • Sep 2003

Without TO, this thread wouldn't have been started. So sorry to rain on the parade but I'm not as "psyched" as the rest of you. A player with character issues gelling with our young squad... doesn't sound too pleasant to me. With his own TV show, he'll be far too distracted off the field to take part in team bonding activities. It will be the Bills, and the Owens show.

I hope I'm wrong. GO BILLS!
                              “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

Working...
                              X