PDA

View Full Version : eagles not interested in pisa!

jimbohastle51
05-20-2009, 08:38 PM
this is rotoworld via the philly paper.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/home_NFL.aspx

i honestly think we are going to get him. no way chicago will give up the money we will for him, we need him much more than they do. briggs, and urlacher are so good they hide alot of nick roach's young mistakes. poz and mitchell are not there yet, but with pisa the 3 of them would be one of the best 3 together in the AFC in a 4-3 defense.

Kenny
05-20-2009, 08:51 PM
He's an upgrade over what we have right now, -but I think it's a huge stretch to say the 3 would make one the best LB corps in the AFC.

jimbohastle51
05-20-2009, 08:55 PM
the 3 would be the best 4-3 lb corps in the AFC i said, i think that is true.

ServoBillieves
05-20-2009, 09:13 PM

-_- we surely would be the best 4-3 LB corp in the AFC East...

Dying_-2-_Live
05-20-2009, 09:17 PM
I think our defense would be solid...
I would be completely happy

ServoBillieves
05-20-2009, 09:21 PM
I think our defense would be solid...
I would be completely happy

DL: Chris Kelsay/Ryan Denney - Marcus Stroud - Kyle Williams - Aaron Schobel
LB: Pisa Tinoisamoa - Paul Posluszny - Kawika Mitchell
CB: Terrence McGee - Ashton Youboty/Leodis McKelvin (dunno who'll start) - nickel Reggie Corner
S: Donte Whitner - Ko/Byrd/Wilson/Scott

... I'd say we'd be pretty solid on D with solid depth in DiGiorno, Ellisnotastarter, Florence, Harris, Ellis, Maybin, Wendling, and Johnson.

Shibam.

TigerJ
05-20-2009, 09:22 PM
this is rotoworld via the philly paper.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/home_NFL.aspx

i honestly think we are going to get him. no way chicago will give up the money we will for him, we need him much more than they do. briggs, and urlacher are so good they hide alot of nick roach's young mistakes. poz and mitchell are not there yet, but with pisa the 3 of them would be one of the best 3 together in the AFC in a 4-3 defense.

According to Chris Brown, the Bears already have so much cap money tied up in their linebacking that they likely won't be serious bidders for Tinoisamoa. If Buffalo extends a reasonable offer to him, Pisa will be a Bill.

venis2k1
05-20-2009, 09:26 PM
If Florence cant be better than our 5th corner then we are ******ed for giving him 3.3 million a year.

B-DON
05-20-2009, 09:37 PM
florence is gonna be nickel to start the season. youboty should and better take over as the season progresses or his ass is as good as gone. mckelvin will be our no.2 cb, i have no doubt in that

jimbohastle51
05-20-2009, 09:41 PM
According to Chris Brown, the Bears already have so much cap money tied up in their linebacking that they likely won't be serious bidders for Tinoisamoa. If Buffalo extends a reasonable offer to him, Pisa will be a Bill.

that is exactly what i have been saying, as well as briggs and urlacher are going to be on the field during nickle packages and passing situations so he would only be a 2 down linebacker. also the bears are notoriously cheap and already gave orlando pace 10 million over 2 years to protect cutler and they are going to go ahead and extend cutler per reports. OLB is a luxury for them it is nesessity for us so i think they'll make a weak offer but nothing serious and i think we have a very attractive offer already out to him and he and the bills arlready meet and really liked each other per reports. i think we will get him! i am so hopeful we will anyways because he solidifies our team and honestly besides owens would be the one position we really upgraded. as C and backup QB are out for the jury to decide still.

ServoBillieves
05-20-2009, 11:40 PM
As of now, I honestly believe that talent-wise our CB depth chart goes: McGee, McKelvin, Youboty, Corner, Florence, and then the rookies.

Take it or leave it, but Youboty can make great plays in the run game and I can't wait to see what he can do when he picks one off. The McDuo will serve well for a while

jimbohastle51
05-20-2009, 11:56 PM
As of now, I honestly believe that talent-wise our CB depth chart goes: McGee, McKelvin, Youboty, Corner, Florence, and then the rookies.

Take it or leave it, but Youboty can make great plays in the run game and I can't wait to see what he can do when he picks one off. The McDuo will serve well for a while

i cant give youboty any dues because the guy just cant stay healthy and the one season he was he didnt even really see the field because he was all depressed or whatever it was but he had to see a shrink for whatever it was. i think it is mcgee, mckelvin, corner/florence, youboty. i really think florence makes this team. he had a really nice play today at OTA's and honestly if he can get back to how he played with SD the year before last and the beginning of his career the guy was a ballhawk, he stays healthy too which is something we desparately need, corners that can stay healthy through the whole season!!!

Lexwhat
05-21-2009, 02:31 AM

This isn't really saying much...