X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Raptor
    • Jan 2009

Will Vick return to the NFL?

By now you know the details of the Michael Vick story if you have turned on a sports station or a news show over the last 2 years. Convicted of conspiracy due to dog fighting for which he has served 23 months in prison. Well the day is finally coming this month that Michael Vick will be released from prison. One of the biggest questions that will follow him from his release will be is there an NFLteam that will give him a shot to return to the NFL?

This is a complex question with equally good arguments on both sides. Not any team is just going to be able to sign him because there is so much that a team must consider on the field and more importantly off the field. Not all 32 teams are going to consider him but you can bet that there will be at least a couple teams that will at least give him a serious look. The bottom line is that in the NFL talent trumps everything. It's the reason why a guy like Pacman Jones can still draw at least a little interest from teams even when he has blown chance after chance..............

• LtFinFan66
    • Mar 2005

Re: Will Vick return to the NFL?

I think he will

Comment

• DynaPaul
      • Sep 2003

Someone will be dumb enough to sign him.

Comment

• Syderick
        • Apr 2006

I think he will if a team gives him a chance
        3,000,000th post on BZ!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

not this year.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
          X