X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Observations from OTA's!

This thread is for fun and discussion. I posted this thread last year and everyone was quick to defend their favorite player, etc. and go nuts.

Just merely looking at video and commenting on what I've seen. This is just my opinion on what I've seen so far:

1) Terrell Owens is already looking like the best player on the team. The guy is just at another level when you watch him make play and run routes. It's awesome.

2) If Schobel get's any thinner we should make him a TE. I hate this guy and it's obvious that losing weight is easier than working out for him.

3) Bowen looks healed so let's hope he could challenge Ellison for a starting role.

4) Hangartner and Wood look very big and polished out there.

5) Levitre looks like he lost his dog on every play. Based on what little I've seen I'm already worried. He's not that big either!!

6) Edwards. I love Edwards but it looks like he spent more time learning business at Stanford over the off-season that adding weight. Edwards passes didn't look all that good either. He looks like he's pushing the ball. Do you think the Bills might want to invest in a real QB coach???

Fun observations. Nothing more than that so don't get all worked up about it!
  • whkfc
    Theres Fast Food, Then Theres KFC
    • May 2003

Re: Observations from OTA's!

Well if edwards doesn't get it this year he's gonna need that stanford business degree.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by whkfc
      Well if edwards doesn't get it this year he's gonna need that stanford business degree.
      Your QB needs to be smart but not already prepared for life after football. Yeah that scares me.

Comment

• WeAreArthurMoates
        • Feb 2009

Really you picked all that up about Levitre in a span of 5 seconds. I guess I gotta watch it again.

Comment

• yordad
          • Dec 2007

Originally posted by WeAreMarshawn23
          Really you picked all that up about Levitre in a span of 5 seconds. I guess I gotta watch it again.
          How long of a look does it take to realize he is smallish?
          "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• yordad
            • Dec 2007

Originally posted by whkfc
            He is quoted as saying there is more to life then football, and this is just a step in life.
            "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

Originally posted by yordad
              He is quoted as saying there is more to life then football, and this is just a step in life.
              Scary. I can see his point, but I just can't imagine Jim Kelly saying that at a comparable age. I'd rather have a fierce competitor who eats, sleeps and breathes football.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• yordad
                • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                Scary. I can see his point, but I just can't imagine Jim Kelly saying that at a comparable age. I'd rather have a fierce competitor who eats, sleeps and breathes football.
                Me too. I have expressed concern about this quote in the past only to be told, "Well, there is more to life then football. All players should understand this". Well, I personally think they should be focused. And, "I'd rather have a fierce competitor who eats, sleeps and breathes football" also.

Comment

• Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
                  • May 2007

Yeah, I don't know why some people is that sold on Edwards. Anyway, if he sucks we are screwed, I don't believe in our Fitz.
                  I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!

Comment

• WeAreArthurMoates
                    • Feb 2009

How long of a look does it take to realize he is smallish?
                    I talking about him looking lost there guy, I don't expect a 306 pounder to looker huge, it's just common sense. To say a guy looks lost out in OTA's, for at most a 3 second span is impossible.

Comment

• yordad
                      • Dec 2007

I talking about him looking lost there guy, I don't expect a 306 pounder to looker huge, it's just common sense. To say a guy looks lost out in OTA's, for at most a 3 second span is impossible.
                      Huh? Common sense tells you a 306 pounder doesn't looker huge? Uh, ok.

Is it 3 or 5 seconds?

Comment

• theanswer74
                        • Apr 2004

This thread is funny.

Comment

• WeAreArthurMoates
                          • Feb 2009

Huh? Common sense tells you a 306 pounder doesn't looker huge? Uh, ok.

Is it 3 or 5 seconds
                          Jesus, guy listen to me, I knew Levitre wasn't the biggest, it's common sense cuz he's only 6'2" 306, not 6'4" 320. Never was talking about that chief, I was talking about it's impossible to tell if he looks lost in 3 seconds of OTA footage. Your not making sense here guy.

Comment

• theanswer74
                            • Apr 2004

Levitre has a beer belly, thats where is weight comes from.

Comment

• yordad
                              • Dec 2007

Jesus, guy listen to me, I knew Levitre wasn't the biggest, it's common sense cuz he's only 6'2" 306, not 6'4" 320. Never was talking about that chief, I was talking about it's impossible to tell if he looks lost in 3 seconds of OTA footage. Your not making sense here guy.
                              How did you know?

Comment

Working...
                              X