PDA

View Full Version : Bills @ Panthers tickets via AAA

don137
05-23-2009, 04:03 PM
I know some of you mentioned going to the Bills @ Panthers game this year.
I copied and pasted an email I received the other day below. They only have about 10,000 seats for sale to the general public and not sure how many tickets this promotion will eat up of those 10,000.
Just figure I throw it out there for those that may be interested. You can always sell the Atlanta ticket on stubhub or ebay.

Advertisement:
Special ticket opportunity for AAA Members!
This is a special offer just for AAA members before released to the general public.

Purchase the same great seat for two home games this season with the Panthers “Ticket Two Pack.”

Four different ticket packages will go on sale May 27 through May 31 in a presale to AAA members!

Select the Panthers Ticket2Pack from the packages below:
Philadelphia & Minnesota – Sept. 13 and Dec. 20
Washington & Miami – Oct. 11 and Nov. 19
Buffalo & Atlanta – Oct. 25 and Nov. 15
Tampa Bay & New Orleans – Dec. 6 and Jan. 3

To take advantage of this special offer, click on the link below and
enter your AAA member number as your presale password!

http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/m843wr

VeggieMan14
05-24-2009, 09:56 AM
Thanks, I am looking into going to this game because it's closer to MD than any of the other games plus i want to see Tony Fiammetta play because he used to go to my high school

FlyingDutchman
05-24-2009, 10:13 AM
how is there only 10k tickets left if they havent gone on sale yet?

VeggieMan14
05-24-2009, 10:14 AM
how is there only 10k tickets left if they havent gone on sale yet? i am assuming that they only give out that many to the other teams fans

FlyingDutchman
05-24-2009, 10:18 AM
where did you get that number from? I live in charlotte, this place is loaded with Bills fans. Panther fans arent going to know what hit them. They rarely sell out, and their fans are known as the "wine and cheese" crowd. They stop at the game after church. We will be taking Bank of America stadium over i promise.

FlyingDutchman
05-24-2009, 10:20 AM
i am assuming that they only give out that many to the other teams fans

isnt the general public just the general public?

don137
05-24-2009, 11:42 AM
The stadium holds about 73K and have about 63K in season ticket sales. The Panthers sell out all their games very quickly with most games sold out before they go on sale to the general public because they offer season ticket holder an opportunity to buy extra tickets. I think with a lot of Bills fans in Charlotte it may be a tough ticket to come by

FlyingDutchman
05-24-2009, 11:47 AM
The stadium holds about 73K and have about 63K in season ticket sales. The Panthers sell out all their games very quickly with most games sold out before they go on sale to the general public because they offer season ticket holder an opportunity to buy extra tickets. I think with a lot of Bills fans in Charlotte it may be a tough ticket to come by

ive never tried to get a panthers ticket, but i was always under the impression from people here that they werent that hard to get. worst comes to worst ill stub hub it

Boomstick
05-24-2009, 11:50 AM
I will do whatever it is that I have to get 2 tickets to this game. I haven't seen a Bills game since I moved here 3 years ago. I am not missing this!

mybills
05-24-2009, 12:12 PM
I know some of you mentioned going to the Bills @ Panthers game this year.
I copied and pasted an email I received the other day below. They only have about 10,000 seats for sale to the general public and not sure how many tickets this promotion will eat up of those 10,000.
Just figure I throw it out there for those that may be interested. You can always sell the Atlanta ticket on stubhub or ebay.

Advertisement:
Special ticket opportunity for AAA Members!
This is a special offer just for AAA members before released to the general public.

Purchase the same great seat for two home games this season with the Panthers “Ticket Two Pack.”

Four different ticket packages will go on sale May 27 through May 31 in a presale to AAA members!

Select the Panthers Ticket2Pack from the packages below:
Philadelphia & Minnesota – Sept. 13 and Dec. 20
Washington & Miami – Oct. 11 and Nov. 19
Buffalo & Atlanta – Oct. 25 and Nov. 15
Tampa Bay & New Orleans – Dec. 6 and Jan. 3

To take advantage of this special offer, click on the link below and
enter your AAA member number as your presale password!

http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/m843wr
Thanks, Don. I was one of them, but I just got tix to Gillette (closer to home) and besides, I let my AAAPlus membership expire. :doh:

Don't Panic
05-24-2009, 06:52 PM
If they sell out every game, it shouldn't be a problem unloading the Falcon tickets then, huh? Especially if the Falcons are decent... might bring a lot of SCers or GAers up for the game. I hate to drop big bucks on tix for a game I have no interest in going to, but this may be the best/safest way to get a good ticket to see the Bills.

don137
05-25-2009, 06:02 AM
Despite being a life long and die hard Bills fan I have season tickets to the Panthers because I love football and live in Charlotte.
From my experience all the games sell out in July usually by season ticket holders who sell them on ebay or stub hub (season ticket holders get a chance to buy 4 extra tickets to 2 games before the go on sale to the public). Many seats go for sale on stub hub and ebay. Usually at 50-100% markup.
On game day there is usually a lot of scalpers buying and selling tickets to the game. They walk through parking lots where fans are tailgating or hang on street corners with signs saying "Buy/Sell Tickets". I have never approached a scalper to see what they charge and they sell it very openly. The law is they can not sell above $3 of the market value of the ticket price so my guess is they buy tickets from fans below market value that want to unload tickets. It's usally no problem getting tickets his way. However, their is usually one or two games a year when it is a big game or big name team that it is very difficult to get tickets and you see a lot of scalpers with no tickets but are working it trying to buy some.
I have no idea how the Bills game will be. My hunch is their is a ton of Bills fans here in the area so it will be a tough ticket to find at the stadium but not impossible. I think buying at the stadium is the best route because usually you can get better seats since you are buying from a season ticket holder but their is no guarantees.

Don't Panic
05-27-2009, 09:15 AM
Buzzkill... I just tried every conceivable combination of my membership number and they said it wouldn't work. That blows...