PDA

View Full Version : Im sorry to be so nasty, but our FO is to much on Ellison

Mitchell55
05-23-2009, 04:40 PM
Honestly. We have for the last 2 years been in perfect position to get a LB. This year, Maualuga, Sintim, Laurenitis, Follet. Then we get a LB in round 5 and there have been no talk about him being in the competition. Time after time Jauron and the rest have said that they are confident in Ellison and outside of Pisa, they have made no attempt to sign anyone. Not even Bowen is ever talked about by the FO. It seems like its between Ellison and Thomas by the way the FO is talking and its pissing me off. This year in FA we couldve at least made a attempt at Suggs, June (we said we did but he left for a extremely small contract), same with Keiho, Bart Scott, and Barton.

Im all but ready to have Ellison back in the starting DC

billogic99
05-23-2009, 04:46 PM
Honestly. We have for the last 2 years been in perfect position to get a LB. This year, Maualuga, Sintim, Laurenitis, Follet. Then we get a LB in round 5 and there have been no talk about him being in the competition. Time after time Jauron and the rest have said that they are confident in Ellison and outside of Pisa, they have made no attempt to sign anyone. Not even Bowen is ever talked about by the FO. It seems like its between Ellison and Thomas by the way the FO is talking and its pissing me off. This year in FA we couldve at least made a attempt at Suggs, June (we said we did but he left for a extremely small contract), same with Keiho, Bart Scott, and Barton.

Im all but ready to have Ellison back in the starting DC

There is a whole lot more that makes me unhappy about the FO than the LB psoition.

SquishDaFish
05-23-2009, 04:48 PM
Who Cares???

jimbohastle51
05-23-2009, 04:53 PM
http://clarkjudge.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/6384866/15173068

the bills will get him signed. my friend told me he would sign last sunday and it appears he was right about the contract being offered. if it is a contract like the one he told me they offered him chicago will not match it or beat it. i will say this one more time but there is no way chicago will pay pisa anymore than what they are paying hillenmeyer because if they sign pisa they will cut hillenmeyer and give pisa the hillenmeyer money. 1.5 million. chicago is not going to put any more money into there linebackers after paying briggs and urlacher over 6 million each, and the eagles are not a fit for him and multiple reports have said he isnt visiting there anyways. spags just cut him from the rams and the eagles run the defense spags is trying to install. we are going to get him and i think he will sign before OTA's this week.