PDA

View Full Version : T.O calls out Romo and Garrett

Syderick
05-25-2009, 10:43 PM
T.O calls out Tony Romo and Jason Garrett for Cowboys' Struggles:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d81080d3e/T-O-calls-out-Romo

SABURZFAN
05-25-2009, 11:00 PM
and when he leaves Buffalo, he'll be bad mouthing Edwards and the Buffalo coaching staff. it's par for the course with him.

bills&sabresmvf
05-25-2009, 11:11 PM
probably. But this team needs this. They need a guy to "kick and scream" when things aren't going well. I've been in the locker room after games and it seems the team is too complement with losing. Maybe T.O. freaks out on Edwards and the Offense. Maybe in this small market atmosphere without the media attention, it motivates them and helps, instead of hinders them

bills&sabresmvf
05-25-2009, 11:11 PM
complaisant**

Mr. Pink
05-25-2009, 11:13 PM
complacent*

Good to see TO's attitude hasn't changed!

SABURZFAN
05-25-2009, 11:19 PM
Good to see TO's attitude hasn't changed!

neither will my attitude when he starts dropping the ball because you know that hasn't changed either.

SeatownBillsFan21
05-25-2009, 11:40 PM
Over it

Syderick
05-26-2009, 01:17 PM
and when he leaves Buffalo, he'll be bad mouthing Edwards and the Buffalo coaching staff. it's par for the course with him.

Probably, but thats how things go.

BillsWin
05-26-2009, 01:32 PM
Who cares? we dont know the whole story. For all we know Romo and Garrett kicked Romo out. There were reports out there that Jones didn't really want to release Owens. He didnt attack anyone, he just said he blames those two, but thats in the past and hes happy to be where he is. All that matters is that he will make this team better!!!

BillsWin
05-26-2009, 01:34 PM
Bills vs. Dallas in the Super Bowl...

casdhf
05-26-2009, 01:41 PM
Romo deserves it. He is trash.

Mike13
05-26-2009, 01:48 PM
Now he's just beating a dead horse.

You're a whiny baby we get it, time to move the **** on.

Forward_Lateral
05-26-2009, 02:01 PM
Well, the QB usually gets the blame when the Offense sucks, as well as the OC. Owens is just saying what everyone in Dallas is thinking.

Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
05-26-2009, 02:52 PM
I honestly don't care if he starts *****ing about Edwards and Schonert after he is gone (if he is gone of Buffalo) meanwhile he keeps it cool while he is in Buffalo.

In this particular Dallas situation TO has become the scapegoat.

ParanoidAndroid
05-26-2009, 09:34 PM
scapegoat*

ServoBillieves
05-26-2009, 09:46 PM
T.O. could call out Jehova himself and it wouldn't matter now.

Lockerroom cancer, QB killer, whatever, he can do that in 2 years, not one, and unless he wants to a retire a Bill, he'll stay faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from it.

JD
05-26-2009, 09:58 PM
I can't wait for this headline:

'OWENS CALLS COACH A P*SSY'

Mitchell55
05-26-2009, 11:29 PM
Owens always gets blamed when he shouldnt. Out of the whole team the finger was imediatley pointed at Owens outside of the OL, Romo, Garrett, Williams, Crayton etc. Owens was a top WR last year and is alway being bashed, at this point in his career he has the right to say whatever. Why can Peyton bash his coaches that are new and present, but Owens cant bash his past coaches?

billogic99
05-27-2009, 01:15 AM
Lets see, is it ever TO's fault? Nope!! 3rd team, 3rd set of QB's and OC's called out. The guy has serious charcter issues. We all know he can play the position, but we all know he can't control his mouth. I for one would love to see one of the great big Olineman walk up to TO right on camera and knock his ass out, I'll guarantee that woud solve a lot of TO's problems.

Jeff1220
05-27-2009, 06:24 AM
Lets see, is it ever TO's fault? Nope!! 3rd team, 3rd set of QB's and OC's called out. The guy has serious charcter issues. We all know he can play the position, but we all know he can't control his mouth. I for one would love to see one of the great big Olineman walk up to TO right on camera and knock his ass out, I'll guarantee that woud solve a lot of TO's problems.

Didn't someone attempt that in Philly and got his butt kicked courtesy of TO?

mybills
05-27-2009, 07:07 AM
Buffalo lost a lot of fans? :scratch:

SABURZFAN
05-27-2009, 07:22 AM
Why can Peyton bash his coaches that are new and present, but Owens cant bash his past coaches?

Peyton's been in Indy his whole career. i think he realizes a snafu when he sees one. as the leader to his offense, he has a right to speak what's on his mind and for that team to all be on the same page. Owens has been changing addresses for the latter part of his career. he left San Francisco a mess. he bashed Garcia. he goes to Philly and creates a circus environment by yapping his big mouth right in McNabb's face on the sideline. it was ALL over ESPN. he goes to Dallas and creates team friction with Romo and Witten. his track record indicates that everything is ok in the first year with TO but from the 2nd year and beyond, he starts flapping his yap like he owns the team. so overall, i'm saying he becomes a headache to the team.

Ickybaluky
05-27-2009, 07:33 AM

TO had a near-fight with Hugh Douglas in the Eagles locker room, but the two were separated before it got out of hand. Douglas was upset at TO's handling of his contract dispute with the team and his saying he thought Philly would be better off with Brett Favre at QB instead of Donovan McNabb. That fight is what ultimately led to his being suspended and sent home by the Eagles.

This link has the details (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2215718).

I don't think TO would be intimidated by physical confrontation, in fact it would probably make him defiant based on his past. I think that is the wrong way to handle him.

Ickybaluky
05-27-2009, 08:03 AM
I think one of TO's famous episodes is kind of ironic.

In 2001, SF blew a 19-point lead and lost to Chicago in OT. After the game, TO accused HC Steve Mariucci of costing the game because he got conservative to protect the HC of the Bears, his good friend, from losing his job. The HC of the Bears was Dick Jauron.

Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
05-27-2009, 08:22 AM
Lets see, is it ever TO's fault? Nope!! 3rd team, 3rd set of QB's and OC's called out. The guy has serious charcter issues. We all know he can play the position, but we all know he can't control his mouth. I for one would love to see one of the great big Olineman walk up to TO right on camera and knock his ass out, I'll guarantee that woud solve a lot of TO's problems. That's just taking things out of proportion.

Owens defended to death his Romo, he even cried when media was so tough with his quarterback. During the time he was a Cowboy he always was loyal until suddenly Romo and Garrett kicked him out. To me that doesn't seems like a charater issue does it?

I'm not saying he is all good or anything like that but media tends to point fingers and both Romo and Garrett took advantage of the situation making Owens the scapegoat. The world has labed him as a "cancer" in the locker room and no matter what he does he always has the fault of everything.

SABURZFAN
05-27-2009, 08:27 AM
Owens defended to death his Romo, he even cried when media was so tough with his quarterback.

it was an act. he had to do something to get the spotlight back on him.

Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
05-27-2009, 08:30 AM
You can't possibly say that but anyway; act ot not act, he stood in front of the media and defended his guy.

That's typical by the way, when a guy labed as a "cancer" tries to do the right thing everyone just assumes he did it beacause of the wrong reasons.

billogic99
05-27-2009, 08:35 AM

....uhhhh, No!

billogic99
05-27-2009, 08:44 AM
That's just taking things out of proportion.

Owens defended to death his Romo, he even cried when media was so tough with his quarterback. During the time he was a Cowboy he always was loyal until suddenly Romo and Garrett kicked him out. To me that doesn't seems like a charater issue does it?

I'm not saying he is all good or anything like that but media tends to point fingers and both Romo and Garrett took advantage of the situation making Owens the scapegoat. The world has labed him as a "cancer" in the locker room and no matter what he does he always has the fault of everything.

So you think Romo and Garrett would rather get rid of a highly talented WR than take any blame for missing the playoffs? And TO calling out the QB and OC in Dallas just happens to be a coincidence in this case? Even though TO did the same thing in Philly and SF?

Wow, poor TO when are people gonna stop blaming him for everything, TO's just and innocnet victim of the same crime over and over and over. Thank god he's a Bill now cause TO wont have any issues here. We have the most talented Oline and QB in the league, TO will be as happy as anyone could ever be now that he's with one of the most talented offenses in the league.

SABURZFAN
05-27-2009, 09:05 AM
You can't possibly say that but anyway; act ot not act, he stood in front of the media and defended his guy.

That's typical by the way, when a guy labed as a "cancer" tries to do the right thing everyone just assumes he did it beacause of the wrong reasons.

yes i can.

i didn't say it was wrong.

Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
05-27-2009, 09:24 AM
^ My bad, let me rephrase me: "you can possibly prove that is true".

Wow, poor TO when are people gonna stop blaming him for everything, TO's just and innocnet victim of the same crime over and over and over. Stick to the facts. Dallas sucked because Romo sucked in his last games, and because the run stopping defense was a joke, and then Jerry Jones totally overpaid for a guy who was not worthy that much, and the coach is a loser, etc.

Then after such a fiasco Dallas felt the need to make "something" in the offseason and considering Jones had already adquired Roy Williams who is younger TO was cut (funny because he was the one of the most constant player in the offense).

And by the way, the only thing TO has said about Romo and Garrett is that these two guys were the reason why he got kicked out of Dallas which is totally true... he is not saying that Romo sucks or that he is an homosexual, he just said Romo made some comments meaning that he didn't want him anymore so Garrett decided to cut him. Is that really that bad?

Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
05-27-2009, 09:28 AM
I want to be emphatic; what's the deal with TO saying that he was cut because Garrett and Romo didn't want him anymore? He is not lying, that's the reason he is out of Dallas.

Again, people are taking everything out of proportion.

SABURZFAN
05-27-2009, 09:28 AM
^ Let me rephrase me: "you can possibly prove that is true".

i'm just stating an opinion.

Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
05-27-2009, 09:31 AM
Yeah I understand, I also stated my opinion about yours.

SABURZFAN
05-27-2009, 09:36 AM
Yeah I understand, I also stated my opinion about yours.

and your point?

Turbo.GUN.Hawk!
05-27-2009, 09:42 AM
I was just clearing out what you said wasn't a fact, just a bare opinion.

HHURRICANE
05-27-2009, 09:44 AM
T.O. is a lightening rod so he's going to get attention even when he doesn't deserve it.

Look at Randy Moss. He's been a non-issue in NE. So alot about T.O. is how he is managed. The funny part about Dallas is that his teammates wanted him to stay. With the exception of Romo, Wiiten and Garrett I'm not hearing anything else.

And by the looks of things in Dallas this looks more like a major cap re-organization with TO being one of the victims of it.

Everything you need to know about T.O. can be summed up by his performance in the Superbowl. The guy risked his career to play in it. End of story.

SABURZFAN
05-27-2009, 10:53 AM
I was just clearing out what you said wasn't a fact, just a bare opinion.

which i already claimed.