PDA

View Full Version : Hossa

northernbillfan
05-28-2009, 12:18 PM
It would be poetic justice if Pitt wins the cup especially after Hossa said he was going to Detroit for a chance at a cup.

THATHURMANATOR
05-28-2009, 12:22 PM
He won the Cup with Detroit Last year didnt he?

THATHURMANATOR
05-28-2009, 12:24 PM
Guess not. Why did I think he did?

OpIv37
05-28-2009, 12:27 PM
Guess not. Why did I think he did?

he went to Pittsburgh at trade deadline time and played for them when they lost the Cup. When FA started, Pitt didn't retain him and he ended up in Detroit to win the Cup.

Personally, I think Detroit's a better team but they have an uphill battle. The NHL doesn't want Crosby to lose the finals two years in a row.

northernbillfan
05-28-2009, 12:37 PM
he went to Pittsburgh at trade deadline time and played for them when they lost the Cup. When FA started, Pitt didn't retain him and he ended up in Detroit to win the Cup.

Personally, I think Detroit's a better team but they have an uphill battle. The NHL doesn't want Crosby to lose the finals two years in a row.There was a bidding war for him this year and Edmonton was in the fray. Pitt matched Detroits offer, but he chose Det over them for the cup chance.

Dr. Lecter
05-28-2009, 12:38 PM
And Lidstrom and Datysuk are injured. That is a pretty big blow to the Wings.

Nighthawk
05-28-2009, 05:52 PM
And Lidstrom and Datysuk are injured. That is a pretty big blow to the Wings.

Lidstrom will be back for game 1...not sure about Datsyuk yet.

elltrain22
05-28-2009, 06:03 PM
I hope like heck, Pittsburgh wins the cup!! I effin hate Detroit.:fit: :fit:

JD
05-28-2009, 06:58 PM
Lidstrom will be back for game 1...not sure about Datsyuk yet.
Datsyuk has basically been out this entire playoffs.. a whole 3, 4 points? :giggity:

JD
05-28-2009, 06:59 PM
I hope like heck, Pittsburgh wins the cup!! I effin hate Detroit.:fit: :fit:

The Red Wings have the best organization in the sports world today. Hell, they've been the best for years now. The Patriots rivaled them until the whole cheating scandal.

Don't hate because of jealousy! :brush:

OpIv37
05-28-2009, 08:56 PM
The Red Wings have the best organization in the sports world today. Hell, they've been the best for years now. The Patriots rivaled them until the whole cheating scandal.

why not? We've been hating on the Pats due to jealousy for almost 10 years now.

LtFinFan66
05-28-2009, 08:57 PM

Don't hate because of jealousy! :brush:just go ahead and change your user name:up:

JD WingsFan

trapezeus
05-28-2009, 11:01 PM
i don't like detroit, but i like crosby being upset two times in a row.

LtFinFan66
05-28-2009, 11:22 PM
i don't like detroit, but i like crosby being upset two times in a row.It would not be an upset or is that not what you mean?

JD
05-29-2009, 12:53 AM
It would not be an upset or is that not what you mean?
I think he meant actually crying lol

elltrain22
05-29-2009, 10:24 AM

You're right about that I am jealous as hell. They do have a very, very well run organization. It's not the best reason to hate a team, I do agree, but it still doesn't make me feel any more sympathetic to their cause.

JD
05-29-2009, 12:10 PM
You're right about that I am jealous as hell. They do have a very, very well run organization. It's not the best reason to hate a team, I do agree, but it still doesn't make me feel any more sympathetic to their cause.

You would really rather see Sid the Kid win the cup? C'mon!

SabreEleven
05-30-2009, 10:27 AM
I really don't care who wins because neither one of them are the Sabres. I just want to see Game 7 go to OT.

LtFinFan66
05-30-2009, 01:16 PM
You would really rather see Sid the Kid win the cup? C'mon!I love all the jealous hatred directed towards Sid. :rofl:

JD
06-01-2009, 12:59 AM
I love all the jealous hatred directed towards Sid. :rofl:

:penalty:

There is no jealousy, hes a good player (edit: and crybaby little *****).. but overrated. Ovechkin, on the other hand, is the real deal.