PDA

View Full Version : Lynch excited about offensive possibilities

The Spaz
05-28-2009, 03:11 PM
Marshawn Lynch shared some of his thoughts Thursday about the increased tempo of the offense and the addition of Terrell Owens. Suffice to say Lynch is pumped up.

When asked about what he thinks of Owens as a teammate, Lynch likes what he sees in T.O. as a teammate.

“He’s a cool dude,” said Lynch. ”In the offseason I was in here and worked out with him. He was a cool guy from what I got to see. I love having him on the team.”

Lynch, who is real tight with Fred Jackson was glad to see ‘Head’ as Lynch calls Jackson get locked up long term by the Bills.

“Going into the offseason we knew that it was going to be something that the team had to address,” said Lynch of Jackson’s contract. ”With two happy running backs there’s going to be trouble (for opponents).”

Lynch is confident that their offense will be able to do some damage in 2009.

“With the additions that we have now with the draft picks and Terrell Owens, I’m seeing big things for us,” he said.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2009/05/28/lynch-excited-about-offensive-possibilities/

The Spaz
05-28-2009, 03:12 PM
Also in the OTA video for today he said he bulked up to about 230lbs. and says he runs the same. He did admit that it probably won't stay on during training camp however.

elltrain22
05-28-2009, 06:44 PM
if our o-line is half way decent, which I believe it will be, our offense has def' top 10 potential.

Mudflap1
05-28-2009, 06:52 PM
if our o-line is half way decent, which I believe it will be, our offense has def' top 10 potential.

And if Trent Edwards doesn't get injured, like he has almost every season since high school...

And if Trent Edwards doesn't suck...

jamze132
05-29-2009, 05:36 AM
The key to the 2009 offense if without a doubt, Trent Edwards. Yes their are question marks about the O-line but all it has to do is be decent. Trent needs to stay healthy, make smart decisions, throw the ball to TO and Lee equally, and stay healthy. Oh, he must stay healthy.

Saratoga Slim
05-29-2009, 09:06 AM
Despite my excitement about Wood & Levitre, I'm still very concerned about the OL. I think there's enough talent there for it to be good, but the fact that there's someone new at every position, and two of them are rookies, has me nervous about at least the first half of the season.

casdhf
05-29-2009, 09:35 AM
Marshawn at 230 is a scary thought.

Night Train
05-30-2009, 06:51 AM
Lynch should worry more about growing up and actually being available for games.

Right now, I'd rather he STFU.