Has Buffalo become the official training center for aspiring coaches??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mchurchfie
    • Jul 2002

Has Buffalo become the official training center for aspiring coaches??

What's with all of these coaching wannabes invading Buffalo? I think that is a huge portion of our problem. It all started with Wade bringing in his Special Teams newbie, Ronnie and then we brought in a newbie Head Coach who brought in his newbie coaching wannabes..you know the so called, great teachers. Enough already! This isn't a stopover for rookie coaches! If this team doesn't get some consistency and discipline within the 4th or 5th week I say send them all packing. Let them learn on someone else's time, we've suffered enough.

My Band
    daveviterna.com

• Rebecky
    • Aug 2002

Is this happening because the front office is cheap, or stupid?

Comment

• venis2k1
      Youboty can hope
      • Jul 2002

i think GW and the rest of the coaches have done well considering the situation they stepped into.

Comment

• Rebecky
        • Aug 2002

Yeah, it really is hard for a self proclaimed "defensive supergenius" to take over the NFL's #3 defense. What a burden.

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

They didn't have the same personnel to work with that made up that $3 defense. The one fault I have with him is that he failed to realize that usually, the most successful coaches mold their schemes around the talent on-hand, not the other way around. He may have learned his lesson a year late on the offense, but we'll have to see about the defense this year.
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Rebecky
            Is this happening because the front office is cheap, or stupid?

it's because that old,senile ba$tard,ralph wilson,has his head in his @$$.
            Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

...it's because Tom Donahoe made the decision based on what he felt was best. It looked pretty good at the time...hindsight is 20-20 though. Ralph has no real say in the coaching decisions anymore since he made Donahoe president....he gave Donahoe total authority
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• casdhf
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN

Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• casdhf
                  • Jul 2002

A post like that makes me wonder where your head is
                  Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                  cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN

Ralph has nothing to do with hiring assistant coaches. He would not know who to hire.

Comment

Working...
                    X