PDA

View Full Version : Bills expect Owens, Evans to form dynamic duo at WR

Syderick
05-30-2009, 08:25 PM
The expectations with Evans and Owens being a dynamic duo:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d81094bd9&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

yordad
05-30-2009, 08:34 PM
I like the sound of that! By why didn't they mention Edwards even once?

jimbohastle51
05-30-2009, 09:46 PM
since they were willing to give coles a 3yr deal i am pretty sure that they wont let owens get out of buffalo (franchise if last resort) if they are as dynamic together as we all expect them to be.

jamze132
05-30-2009, 11:30 PM
since they were willing to give coles a 3yr deal i am pretty sure that they wont let owens get out of buffalo (franchise if last resort) if they are as dynamic together as we all expect them to be.
That will really depend on TO. if he isn't happy, he can really put a virus into a team. I think we need to play it by ear on that front. Having said that, the franchise is worth over $7M so I have a hard time believing he would be real upset about it unless he wanted to go to an actual team that actually had a real chance of winning a Super Bowl.

lmcshadow
05-31-2009, 06:22 PM
considering his track record...T.O. does his own thing when he wants...in his own mind he is a winner and likes to win...thats obvious...but win a team dont step up....and at least act like winners...Oh boy its the T.O. show..The Bills need some fire and i hope TO gives it to them

Luisito23
05-31-2009, 07:22 PM
If, or when Edwards gets injured, we're gonna be in real trouble...Our bum of a backup is really pathetic...Look how he did with the dynamic duo there in Cincy...

lmcshadow
05-31-2009, 09:19 PM
If, or when Edwards gets injured, we're gonna be in real trouble...Our bum of a backup is really pathetic...Look how he did with the dynamic duo there in Cincy...
wasnt as bad as Lost----man

yordad
05-31-2009, 09:22 PM
unless he wanted to go to an actual team that actually had a real chance of winning a Super Bowl.Did you mean "an actual Super Bowl"?

WeAreArthurMoates
06-01-2009, 08:08 AM
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Ya closing out the season to win 3 straight is awful.

SABURZFAN
06-01-2009, 08:16 AM
enjoy it while you can because TO will be gone after one year.

life of faith
06-01-2009, 03:10 PM

Yeah throwing 400 yards in 3 games and winning 4 of their last 5....real pathetic. someone please get Fitzpatrick a Mcdonalds application! :boom: