PDA

View Full Version : Rockpile seat

tampabay25690
05-31-2009, 09:33 AM
?? for you guys and gals.
We are coming with a big group to the opener.
How are the seats in the Rockpile??

I have never sat there but need to get quite a few together and this is 1 of my best bets right now.
THANKS

hydro
05-31-2009, 10:55 AM
Can't imagine they are very good as they are the cheapest ones you can get. They are endzone seats but much further back and higher than 100 level. Never been in them myself however. And I think they are usually hard to get.

ALL D
05-31-2009, 02:15 PM
In the 200's... A rowdy group sits in this section. I made the mistake of bringing my 4-5 year olds there one game and they learned things they shouldn't have... If you are going with grownups it is a great time...

tampabay25690
05-31-2009, 02:15 PM
Can't imagine they are very good as they are the cheapest ones you can get. They are endzone seats but much further back and higher than 100 level. Never been in them myself however. And I think they are usually hard to get.

Im very surprised how easy it is to get tickets for the opener..

SquishDaFish
05-31-2009, 05:02 PM
Yea they were still calling me to see if I was still interested in 2 seasons. Of course I am but with the wedding in OCT I cant afford a lump sum payment it will take. Someday man SOMEDAY!

PromoTheRobot
05-31-2009, 06:35 PM
1) All Rockpile seats are season tickets and they are all sold out. The only way you can buy them is through Ticket Exchange, Stub Hub, etc. But you will pay at least 2x face value.

2) I think Rockpile seats are terriifc. I'm in sec 241 which puts be at the corner of the end zone. I think lower bowl end zone seats are worse.

3) If you are planning to get tickets to the opener the only section where many seats will be for sale are the upper corners of the sideline upper decks.

PTR

tampabay25690
06-01-2009, 07:51 AM
1) All Rockpile seats are season tickets and they are all sold out. The only ay you can buy them is through Ticket Exchange, Stub Hub, etc. But you will pay at least 2x face value.

2) I think Rockpile seats are terriifc. I'm in sec 241 which puts be at the corner of the end zone. I think lower bowl end zone seats are worse.

3) If you are planning to get tickets to the opener the only section where many seats will be for sale are the upper corners of the sideline upper decks.

PTR

Thanks for the help.
I have looked all over on all of those sites and the tix are pretty reasonable so I may get tickets there.

TedMock
06-01-2009, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the help.
I have looked all over on all of those sites and the tix are pretty reasonable so I may get tickets there.

Get them. They're a great time. I've sat there a few times. I would be careful with kids if you don't want them to hear certain language though. The seats themselves aren't bad either. It's best if you could get down in the corner of the section, so you can turn around to see the scoreboard for replays. the great thing about the Ralph is that eve if you're in the very last row (whick I was last year for the opener) you don't have a bad seat. The stadium is outdated, but it is easily the most viewer-friendly I've been to. You're never far from the field, and we really don't have nosebleeds in Buffalo. Go to a Redskins game once and sit in the second-from top level (the top level is just ridiculous and you feel like you're watching from the skycam) and you will gain an entire new appreciation of the seating in Buffalo.

justasportsfan
06-01-2009, 11:45 AM
view sucks

PromoTheRobot
06-01-2009, 01:53 PM
view sucks

http://www.channel1media.com/bills/seatviews/

Go to sec 241 and tell me again how much the view sux.

PTR

Wally The Barber
06-01-2009, 02:21 PM
Rockpile?

I think the seats are gone along with the entire stadium.

You can sit there if you want but you better go down there alone

JD
06-01-2009, 04:45 PM
I prefer sitting there. Its one big party and everyone is totally into the game!

Sitting in the mid-field hundreds are a joke. Sure, you're close to the game but half the people who sit there are miserable old *****s who ***** and complain if you stand up or get too loud :rofl:

I had peanuts thrown at me the one time because we were standing up cheering, trying to get the crowd into it!

justasportsfan
06-01-2009, 08:31 PM
http://www.channel1media.com/bills/seatviews/

Go to sec 241 and tell me again how much the view sux.

PTR
it's my opinion that it sucks. Too high up and in the corner. but to each his own.

tampabay25690
06-01-2009, 10:50 PM
Get them. They're a great time. I've sat there a few times. I would be careful with kids if you don't want them to hear certain language though. The seats themselves aren't bad either. It's best if you could get down in the corner of the section, so you can turn around to see the scoreboard for replays. the great thing about the Ralph is that eve if you're in the very last row (whick I was last year for the opener) you don't have a bad seat. The stadium is outdated, but it is easily the most viewer-friendly I've been to. You're never far from the field, and we really don't have nosebleeds in Buffalo. Go to a Redskins game once and sit in the second-from top level (the top level is just ridiculous and you feel like you're watching from the skycam) and you will gain an entire new appreciation of the seating in Buffalo.

I have season tix at the RALPH and have been there for many years.
Not as much now that I live in TAMPA..
Im looking for tickets for all my other friends and something that is affordable for all of them..

TedMock
06-02-2009, 07:13 AM
I have season tix at the RALPH and have been there for many years.
Not as much now that I live in TAMPA..
Im looking for tickets for all my other friends and something that is affordable for all of them..

Cool. I also live out of the area and have seasons. I just can't seem to let them go. I wish I could go to more games, but thank god for Sunday ticket.

tampabay25690
06-02-2009, 05:35 PM
Cool. I also live out of the area and have seasons. I just can't seem to let them go. I wish I could go to more games, but thank god for Sunday ticket.

I dont let them go because season tickets for the BILLS are very reasonable....
Mostly family and friends get the tickets..

SABuffalo786
06-03-2009, 10:04 PM
The Rockpile is a zoo. I absolutely love it. I'm in 200 right behind the goal posts and the view is great.