PDA

View Full Version : Blackhawks in salary cap trouble

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
05-31-2009, 01:48 PM
Two years ago, the Buffalo Sabres became a cautionary tale, a reminder of how it takes a long time for an organization to build a contender but only a few seconds for a team to fall apart. They were in the conference finals two straight seasons before a few missteps led to a nasty spill.

Buffalo is still trying to regain its feet and brush off its knees, a fact the Chicago Blackhawks need to remember as they proceed through the offseason. The Blackhawks reached the conference finals with a young team. With that success come the same decisions that led to the Sabres’ downfall.

http://www.buffalonews.com/489/story/688018.html

I have to :bf1: Bucky he didn't put his two boys in this column for once. He's finally learning to get over the past and move on. I'm proud of you Bucky.

SabreEleven
05-31-2009, 01:50 PM
You still don't know how to post a article correctly...I'm not so happy for you.

SabreEleven
05-31-2009, 05:19 PM
Patrick Kane in a Buffalo uniform? :pray:

Nighthawk
05-31-2009, 08:02 PM
Patrick Kane in a Buffalo uniform? :pray:

Won't happen...no other organization is as dumb as the Sabres to let their two best players get away. They will sign Toews and Kane and fill in around them...that's the correct way to build a competitive hockey club.

SabreEleven
06-01-2009, 10:36 AM
Kane could just say no...but another Buffalo boy playing for the Sabres? I'm not sure LW's loins could handle it

THATHURMANATOR
06-01-2009, 12:11 PM
Kane will stay in Chicago

JD
06-01-2009, 04:22 PM
Kane will stay in Chicago

NOstradamous!
:hail:

Patty Kane would love to be a Sabre, don't be surprised if something crazy happens! :tip: