• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Blackhawks in salary cap trouble

Two years ago, the Buffalo Sabres became a cautionary tale, a reminder of how it takes a long time for an organization to build a contender but only a few seconds for a team to fall apart. They were in the conference finals two straight seasons before a few missteps led to a nasty spill.

Buffalo is still trying to regain its feet and brush off its knees, a fact the Chicago Blackhawks need to remember as they proceed through the offseason. The Blackhawks reached the conference finals with a young team. With that success come the same decisions that led to the Sabres’ downfall.

I have to Bucky he didn't put his two boys in this column for once. He's finally learning to get over the past and move on. I'm proud of you Bucky.
    Last edited by Dude; 06-02-2009, 09:20 PM. Reason: another copyright violation
  • SabreEleven
    • Aug 2002

Re: Blackhawks in salary cap trouble

You still don't know how to post a article correctly...I'm not so happy for you.

Comment

• SabreEleven
      • Aug 2002

Patrick Kane in a Buffalo uniform?

Comment

• Nighthawk
        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SabreEleven
        Patrick Kane in a Buffalo uniform?
        Won't happen...no other organization is as dumb as the Sabres to let their two best players get away. They will sign Toews and Kane and fill in around them...that's the correct way to build a competitive hockey club.

Comment

• SabreEleven
          • Aug 2002

Kane could just say no...but another Buffalo boy playing for the Sabres? I'm not sure LW's loins could handle it

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

Kane will stay in Chicago

Comment

• JD
              Sabres Zone
              • Sep 2003

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
              Kane will stay in Chicago
              NOstradamous!

Patty Kane would love to be a Sabre, don't be surprised if something crazy happens!
              “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

Working...
              X