X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Rams may be the team to move!!

Rams can't find local buyers to buy 60% stake in team so the team is exploring an outside owner and has now taken "not moving" off the table.
  • WeAreArthurMoates
    • Feb 2009

Re: Rams may be the team to move!!

As I've thought a long, St. Louis and Jacksonville will be the teams moving to Toronto and LA.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
      short bus extraordinaire
      • Jul 2002

if the Rams move, i'd like to see the go back to LA.
      Originally posted by yordad
      Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• PromoTheRobot
        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by WeAreMarshawn23
        As I've thought a long, St. Louis and Jacksonville will be the teams moving to Toronto and LA.
        Any team other than the Bills playing in T.O. would be an utter disaster. Think about what you are wishing for.

PTR
        10 Commandments of the D
        1. Never stop Rocking.
        2. Legalize all drugs.
        3. Quit your day job.
        4. All Religion should be taxed.
        5. Cut down on carbohydrates.
        6. F**k her gently.
        7. Never believe what people tell you after a show.
        8. Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating.
        9. Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day.
        10. Eatin' ain't cheatin'.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

no way any team moves to Toronto as long as the Bills are in Buffalo. The region isn't strong enough to support two teams. If the NFL wants a team in Toronto, it will either BE Buffalo or it will have to wait until Buffalo moves somewhere else before putting a team there.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
            no way any team moves to Toronto as long as the Bills are in Buffalo. The region isn't strong enough to support two teams. If the NFL wants a team in Toronto, it will either BE Buffalo or it will have to wait until Buffalo moves somewhere else before putting a team there.
            I agree.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: if Buffalo loses the Bills, it will be to Toronto. I'm not worried about them going to LA.
            Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• Mr. Pink
              Peterman Sucks!
              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
              if the Rams move, i'd like to see the go back to LA.

Agree.

Or maybe back to Cleveland and this version of the Browns can move to LA.

Comment

• PcA125
                • May 2006

I have family in Jacksonville that said that all the games might be blacked out this year because of the economy/ fan base
                Cheers!

Comment

• jamze132
                  Don’t hate…
                  • Jun 2003

I think there is a better chance of the Buffalo Bills folding as a franchise than there is of them moving out of the region.

Comment

• Night Train
                    Retired - On Several Levels
                    • Jul 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
                    I think there is a better chance of the Buffalo Bills folding as a franchise than there is of them moving out of the region.
                    I'm still predicting the NFL will have 4-8 less teams in 5 years.

They're too greedy and will just stick with large markets to make as much $$ as possible.
                    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Throne Logic
                      Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
                      • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Night Train
                      I'm still predicting the NFL will have 4-8 less teams in 5 years.

They're too greedy and will just stick with large markets to make as much $$ as possible.
                      I could see a possible scenario where the league goes through contracture, yes. I think it's highly unlikely as the league is still swimming in money. Teams in struggling regions (i.e. Jacksonville) can just up and move to a better spot (i.e. LA). I do not see it ever happening to more than 2 teams and I'd consider this a worst case scenario.

Much of the leagues future success comes down to what happens with the CBA going into next year. The potential downfall of the NFL lies in the current salary structure situation, not the economy. No business can survive long when the unproven new hires are making more than the proven and experienced employees.
                      Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

Working...
                      X