Ginger Vitis
06-01-2009, 04:43 PM
Isn't Jim a Republican?

SquishDaFish
06-01-2009, 04:51 PM
Good for him :clap:

Mr. Miyagi
06-01-2009, 05:02 PM
LOL I thought "The Big O" was Oprah. I guess we now have an even bigger O.

alohabillsfan
06-01-2009, 06:02 PM
don't do it!!!!!

kid mickey
06-01-2009, 06:41 PM
That isn't a great idea.

Schobel94
06-01-2009, 07:07 PM
These responses baffle me. An issue like this goes beyond any partisan politics, I don't see how anyone could say adding Krabees to the list of diseases they test newborns for "isn't a great idea". When you need to get something like this done, you go straight to the top, good for Jim. Regardless, eventually it will be tested for in every state at some point in the future.

sdbillsfan2
06-01-2009, 07:11 PM
These responses baffle me. An issue like this goes beyond any partisan politics, I don't see how anyone could say adding Krabees to the list of diseases they test newborns for "isn't a great idea". When you need to get something like this done, you go straight to the top, good for Jim. Regardless, eventually it will be tested for in every state at some point in the future.

absolutely right Schobel ! I hope Jim does get to say his piece and it helps gets the testing passed nation wide!

kid mickey
06-01-2009, 07:46 PM
it has nothing to do with his cause its the guy he is going to go to see about it.

Schobel94
06-01-2009, 07:57 PM
What, the President? Who else has more power or influence to get this done? The fact that you may disagree with his politics should have nothing to do with this particular issue, and it's a bit appalling actually to see people putting their personal politics ahead of important nonpartisan (or what should be) issues like this one. Who cares if you don't agree with Obama on most issues, he has the power to do something about this so talking to him is the best thing to do.

sdbillsfan2
06-01-2009, 08:10 PM
it has nothing to do with his cause its the guy he is going to go to see about it.

Oh I get it now .. He's really for kids not being screened for deadly diseases ?

Is that it ? Some left wing scheme to deny kids the best care we can ? I see !

IT IS about the cause!

kid mickey
06-01-2009, 08:49 PM
Do you know that Obama supports post birth abortion? You really think that is the best guy to go to with that sort of issue? Sorry I don't feel like supporting our 44th president.

Schobel94
06-01-2009, 08:56 PM
This sort of ignorance is baffling, I don't even know what to say about that.

FlyingDutchman
06-01-2009, 09:27 PM
Do you know that Obama supports post birth abortion? You really think that is the best guy to go to with that sort of issue? Sorry I don't feel like supporting our 44th president. this has nothing to do with his stance on abortion or supporting the president whatsoever. absolutely nothing.

FlyingDutchman
06-01-2009, 09:30 PM
Do you know that Obama supports post birth abortion? You really think that is the best guy to go to with that sort of issue? Sorry I don't feel like supporting our 44th president.

i mean seriously...youre right...obama just loves to off little infants, he gets a kick out of it. youre right, hed never listen to Jim on this...i mean are you seriously this ignorant?

ALL D
06-01-2009, 10:09 PM
Some silly comments in this thread...:(

Night Train
06-02-2009, 05:32 AM
The Big O is Oscar Robertson. :mad:

... not some B list wannabes like Obama or Oprah. :down:

ChristopherWalken
06-02-2009, 06:52 AM
...and Jimbo keeps showing again and again that he's a fighter.

Jan Reimers
06-02-2009, 07:38 AM
LOL I thought "The Big O" was Oprah. I guess we now have an even bigger O.
The Big O always has been, and always will be, Oscar Robertson. Oprah is simply the Fat O, and Obama is the Oh O (as in, WTF was this country thinking?)

SABURZFAN
06-02-2009, 08:30 AM
The Big O is Oscar Robertson. :mad:

... not some B list wannabes like Obama or Oprah. :down:

:bf1:

SABURZFAN
06-02-2009, 08:31 AM
The Big O always has been, and always will be, Oscar Robertson. Oprah is simply the Fat O, and Obama is the Oh O (as in, WTF was this country thinking?)

he's nowhere near as bad as Bush was though. that guy couldn't put a sentence together without help. 8 years of that moron made many say WTF.

alohabillsfan
06-02-2009, 10:58 AM
Great speaker does not equal great Leader, time will tell...

Night Train
06-02-2009, 11:05 AM

:rofl:

kid mickey
06-02-2009, 04:52 PM
i mean seriously...youre right...obama just loves to off little infants, he gets a kick out of it. youre right, hed never listen to Jim on this...i mean are you seriously this ignorant?

How can you make a claim of ignorance when that is his stance? You bash me for making a true statement that my friend is ignorance. Use your head. To clear things up I think they are mentioning that the Big O is somebody else, thank God for that, wouldn't want to bring those types of issues to your Kenyan born U.S. President. Have fun with that, while Obama is over in the Middle East begging for forgiveness because the American people are ignorant and arrogant. The effing guy is a Muslim and it won't be long before he shows his true colors. You ready for communism? Hope you are, cause that is what he is attempting. Things are only going to get worse here in the U.S with him in power.

FlyingDutchman
06-02-2009, 05:08 PM
How can you make a claim of ignorance when that is his stance? You bash me for making a true statement that my friend is ignorance. Use your head. To clear things up I think they are mentioning that the Big O is somebody else, thank God for that, wouldn't want to bring those types of issues to your Kenyan born U.S. President. Have fun with that, while Obama is over in the Middle East begging for forgiveness because the American people are ignorant and arrogant. The effing guy is a Muslim and it won't be long before he shows his true colors. You ready for communism? Hope you are, cause that is what he is attempting. Things are only going to get worse here in the U.S with him in power.

this has to be the dumbest crap ive ever heard. First of all, Obama was born in Hawaii. Second damn right he had to go over seas to clear crap up, were you alive for the past 8 years, do you know what the global opinion of the United States has been? You said it yourself, American people are ignorant and arrogant, and he is trying to fix that stigma across the world, so whats your arguement? Or are you one of those people who only care about whats going on in your little world? 3rd, Hes a Christian, and if he was a muslim who the Eff cares? You think hes getting close to Osama Bin laden, and this has been one giant scheme to get a muslim in the white house and then bring down the United States? Holy hell that has to be the most ignorant crap ever spewed. Seriously. Communism....seriously....i dont know whether to just laugh or actually write a response...since you just made up half the crap in your post, im just going to laugh at how ignorant, misinformed, and small minded you are. Ha.

FlyingDutchman
06-02-2009, 05:10 PM
oh yeah....NONE OF THIS HAS TO DO WITH JIM TRYIN TO GET ATTENTION TO AN INFANT DISEASE IN WHICH HIS KID WAS KILLED....holy hell you have issues...it saddens me that there are people who think like this in this country. I feel bad for you, I really do.

FlyingDutchman
06-02-2009, 05:48 PM
speaking of showing true colors, guess who just showed they are a bigot and a racist

Mudflap1
06-02-2009, 06:44 PM
Look, I am a Republican, but I'm an open-minded guy. I'm willing to give Obama a chance.

However, read this. Just sayin':

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/06/abc-news-jake-tapper-and-sunlen-miller-report-the-other-day-we-heard-a-comment-from-a-white-house-aide-that-neverwould-have.html

FlyingDutchman
06-02-2009, 06:48 PM
Things are only going to get worse here in the U.S with him in power.

One more thing. Where and what is worse than what we just went through? An administration that took a surplus and turned it into the biggest deficit of all time. Started a war in which the former vice president just admitted was basically started over false claims of tying Iraq and 9-11. Let the biggest attack since Pearl Harbor happen. Let the biggest recession and highest jobless claims since the great depression happen. Did nothing for a first response when the biggest natural disaster in American history happend. Practiced illegal ways of spying on its own people. Condoned torture.....should I keep going?....Youre right though.....Obama isnt white...there for he must be up to some evil plot to kill little infants....start communism...and thanks to his "muslim faith" finally take down the United States....I mean seriously dude....

FlyingDutchman
06-02-2009, 06:53 PM
Look, I am a Republican, but I'm an open-minded guy. I'm willing to give Obama a chance.

However, read this. Just sayin':

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/06/abc-news-jake-tapper-and-sunlen-miller-report-the-other-day-we-heard-a-comment-from-a-white-house-aide-that-neverwould-have.html

He has muslim roots. His dad is from Africa. That is the main religion there. I have german in my blood. Does that mean Im a nazi? what does his fathers faith have to with anything? Not all muslims are bad people.

FlyingDutchman
06-02-2009, 07:09 PM
And Mudflap, as an obvious democrat, I do appreciate that you are willing to keep an open mind and give Obama a chance. A lot of replublicans have just drawn a line in the sand since the election and pray he fails. I gave Bush a chance too, until I couldnt trust him for many reasons. We are all americans and want the best for our country. One should always keep an open mind. Ill admit that im not on board with EVERYTHING Obama is doing.

SABURZFAN
06-02-2009, 11:20 PM
Great speaker does not equal great Leader, time will tell...

maybe not but at least he's not vacationing as often like the last jerkoff did.

Dr. Pepper
06-03-2009, 11:04 AM

holy crap this might be the dumbest thing ive ever read in a forum. congrats! :bf1:

camelcowboy
06-03-2009, 04:31 PM
Do you know that Obama supports post birth abortion? You really think that is the best guy to go to with that sort of issue? Sorry I don't feel like supporting our 44th president.I could kill you and call and call it a post birth abortion. I haven't read anything about obama advocating droping newborns on the hospital floor. So before u hop on your soap box make sure you have the right vocab.

Spiderweb
06-03-2009, 08:56 PM

he's nowhere near as bad as Bush was though. that guy couldn't put a sentence together without help. 8 years of that moron made many say WTF.

Thank you, a rare voice of reason around here.

Let's see...

- The infamous "re-distribution or wealth" right wing argument for anything that gives the little guy a break [reality - we've gone from the top 3% owning 8% of the USA to 23% for the same top 3%, meaning the rightwing rhetoric is nothing more than a smokescreen and many less intelligent citizens have bought into the subterfuge and even more amazingly,, they're often the ones having been the most taken advantage of. Yeah, there's a redistribution going on, but not the one the rightwingers are talking about.]

- Health care rapidly disintegrating. 19 of the top 20 economic powers on this planet have a nationalized heath care system. The lone wolf, the USA. Do we have the best infant motality rate? No. Do we have the best longevity? No. But hey, we do have tremendously wealthy Insurance Corporations and hospitals that never stop adding new wings. We do have Doctors who are buried in college tuition and expenses, who then simply pass this abuse onto the "system". All with never ending double digit cost increases year in and year out. 40 - 50 million uninsured citizens? Nice, excellent work.

- A war built upon a vendetta, with the most feeble attempt ever in substantiating it with a pack of lies.

- An economic collapse not seen since the day or our grandfathers or great grandfathers.

- Have we hit 10% unemployment? In real numbers, it's been well exceeded when those who gave up and no longer are collecting benefits are factored in.

Yeah, smart people did say "WTF" and went for change, even if a portion of it might not be something they agreed with. They simply went with who offended sensibilities the least, not because of any great love for the Democrats or Obama.