PDA

View Full Version : Jerseys For Cheap

mikemac2001
06-03-2009, 02:06 PM
Ive spent about 300 dollars on this site these are good jerseys

Jerseys are sewn and with real mats i cant say if there pure authentics but hey for 35 bucks a piece it is not a bad deal i just got a throwback thurman for 38 and it is awesome has the 35 yr patch and 75 year patch

i have TE, Owens, Lynch Poz and Whitner and 5 other throwbacks

i have to share this site because every order i make i love it even more my buddy showed me the site and i do all my ordering through him

It has paypal so you can be worry free with orders

www.jersey101.com (www.jersey101.com)

Check them out i have no idea who sells them just passing on the sweet deals.

Get your jerseys before the season begins (just added throwback Owens and Lynch) i love my owens jersey and gonna order a bruce smith and jim kelly next

check out the throwback section got tons of awesome jerseys

DMBcrew36
06-03-2009, 02:30 PM
cool, thanks.

capitolneal
06-03-2009, 03:33 PM
nice find

Pinkerton Security
06-03-2009, 03:40 PM
yeh this has been posted before, its a pretty sweet site. I am definitely thinking about getting the Bruce throwback. Cant go wrong for 38 bucks and I have friends who have several, they are pretty legit-looking.

BuffaloBillsStampede
06-03-2009, 06:33 PM
The baseball jerseys are a steal also. I am prolly going for Bruce and a couple Yankees jerseys.

Luisito23
06-03-2009, 07:21 PM
I doubt they are authentics, but they're closer than anything you're going to get at those prices. They really do look nice, and most definitely worth it...I'll be picking up a couple soon.

SabreEleven
06-03-2009, 07:56 PM
I'm lining up a Joe Dimaggio jersey for Father's day :up:Great site.

Boomstick
06-03-2009, 11:17 PM
Well, my brother in law works for reebok and says that 75% of the jerseys, at least reebok, are ones they sell to these places in bulk. They'll find something small wrong with them and won't send them out. The other 25% or so are knock offs, but he says they're damn good ones though. Not a bad find.

jamze132
06-03-2009, 11:57 PM
Italian mafia.

Oaf
06-04-2009, 12:22 AM
Can anyone else vouch for em that has already ordered one? Just want to be sure it's legitimate.

THATHURMANATOR
06-04-2009, 08:22 AM
I doubt they are authentics, but they're closer than anything you're going to get at those prices. They really do look nice, and most definitely worth it...I'll be picking up a couple soon.
Right but why pay 200 bucks for an authentic. Complete WASTE OF MONEY

Michael82
06-04-2009, 08:57 AM
I think I'm going to buy a Yankees Teixeira jersey and the 35th anniversary Thurman Thomas jersey.

The King
06-04-2009, 09:05 AM
I think I'm going to buy a Yankees Teixeira jersey.Good call you can never have too much tp!

THATHURMANATOR
06-04-2009, 09:06 AM
Good call you can never have too much tp!
You are right I am thinking of picking up some Chara jerseys!

TheMan08
06-04-2009, 09:09 AM
Mikey. Weren't you ripping Texiera apart last month?

The King
06-04-2009, 09:16 AM
You are right I am thinking of picking up some Chara jerseys!You mean the Norris Trophy winner?

THATHURMANATOR
06-04-2009, 09:19 AM
You mean the Norris Trophy winner?
Yeah the guy who couldn't get it done in the playoffs again.

The King
06-04-2009, 09:25 AM
Chara definitely ghosted at the wrong time in the post season but he had a phenomenal year, and he kept the B's in a position to advance, unfortunately Kessel disappeared at the same time.

Michael82
06-04-2009, 09:25 AM
Mikey. Weren't you ripping Texiera apart last month?
I've been a fan of his since they first acquired him. I was sporting a Teixeira jersey for a while. I may have been pissed at him for his ****ty April start, but I was still cheering hard for him. So no.

mybills
06-04-2009, 10:14 AM
0 items found for andre reed
:sadwalk:

mikemac2001
06-04-2009, 12:38 PM
Can anyone else vouch for em that has already ordered one? Just want to be sure it's legitimate.

Give me your email ill take photos with my iphone of each jersey i have close ups of logos and stiching

I wouldnt post it if it wasn't a real i swear buy them....id say some have little defects but to be honest after a few sundays gonna get some stains on it anyways let me know if you want pics of them take me 2 mins to get them out to you

BlackMetalNinja
06-04-2009, 01:47 PM
You mean the Norris Trophy winner?Don't you mean the Nick Lidstrom Trophy?

BlackMetalNinja
06-04-2009, 01:48 PM
My only problem is that site has crashed Firefox for me more times than Ted Kennedy behind the wheel after happy hour.

THATHURMANATOR
06-04-2009, 03:18 PM
My only problem is that site has crashed Firefox for me more times than Ted Kennedy behind the wheel after happy hour.
:nerd:

Syderick
06-04-2009, 04:38 PM
They look like good jerseys

Dujek
06-05-2009, 03:20 AM

Worked fine for me with Firefox...

The thing that annoys me is if you do the conversion I get royally screwed on the price in Euros, though it's still really cheap.

LtFinFan66
06-05-2009, 06:08 AM
Worked fine for me with Firefox...

The thing that annoys me is if you do the conversion I get royally screwed on the price in Euros, though it's still really cheap.Have someone buy them for you in dollars and ship them to you

Dujek
06-05-2009, 06:18 AM
The extra shipping cost would be around $10 or so, which would make it more expensive then.

I just had another look though, and apparently the shipping costs are included in the prices, so the extra cost of shipping it to Europe probably explains the difference.

Oaf
06-05-2009, 12:11 PM
Thanks a LOT for the taking the time to take all those detailed pics Mac, it looks like quality stuff to me. :up:

If anyone needs to see em as well, just PM me an email addy.

TheMan08
06-05-2009, 02:25 PM
you can get better prices on ebay for these authentic jerseys.

BillsFanInMass
06-05-2009, 02:26 PM
The best way to tell its not authentic is the size of the numbers on the front and back. Fake me outs have way smaller numbers than a real one.

elltrain22
06-05-2009, 07:06 PM
I just a Mickey Mantle jersey for 39 bucks!! I am sooooo physched!! I don't care if its the "real mc coy" as long as its close and I'm paying 150 dollars less, I'm good, real good.

Pinkerton Security
06-06-2009, 10:15 AM
i just got a bruuuuuuuuce jersey for 38 bucks...saweeeet

bills4ver
06-06-2009, 11:33 AM
you guys realize that your promoting illegal importing of merchandise?

I mean great you save a few bucks or a lot of bucks but its just like anything else your feeding the bad guys.......

I don't care how much you save buy legit stuff from legal sites! Your giving your credit card information and info to these scam artists breaking the law.

That is not very smart lol

If you cannot afford a authentic jersey go to nflshop.com or fanedge and buy a replica on sale. With the way the economy is right now your not helping by buying this crap.

mikemac2001
06-06-2009, 11:51 AM

I mean great you save a few bucks or a lot of bucks but its just like anything else your feeding the bad guys.......

I don't care how much you save buy legit stuff from legal sites! Your giving your credit card information and info to these scam artists breaking the law.

If you cannot afford a authentic jersey go to nflshop.com or fanedge and buy a replica on sale. With the way the economy is right now your not helping by buying this crap.

You can purchase it through paypal

And Bottom line is Money is money if i can save 100+ dollars a jersey and it actually will last more then 2 seasons why should i care. they sell jerseys for 70 dollars and wear out right away and expect you to buy another one is a gimmick

Pinkerton Security
06-06-2009, 12:00 PM

wow...ok then you send me 200 bucks to make up the difference between what i'd pay for my bruce jersey on nflshop.com

the NFL is a money machine...they're not gonna miss my "drop in the ocean", which is what one purchase amounts to.

do you buy everything American, btw? because if not its hypocrisy.

SabreEleven
06-06-2009, 12:08 PM

So if I buy from here I'm going to jail? Really? Do you work for the NFL?

ServoBillieves
06-06-2009, 12:27 PM

How do you give someone negative rep?

To us poor folk/college students, this is a great deal.

50th Anniversary authentic patch on a Trent Edwards jersey for 35 bucks? Yes please.

elltrain22
06-06-2009, 04:43 PM

OMG!! First off, I highly, highly doubt this is illegal, b/c if that was the case Ebay would be just as illegal. No one that buys a jersey from this site gives there cc number to this site, its give through paypal, which is a very trusted source of transactions of funds. And why would anyone in there right mind, rich or poor, wanna spend 150 dollars more on basically the same stuff? Aren't you giving you cc number to NFL.com, can't they steal your info too??

sorry dude, but that is a pretty weak and lame arguement.

tampabay25690
06-06-2009, 08:57 PM

I think the NFL has plenty of $$

christhebillsfan783
06-07-2009, 10:58 PM
There were some things that i did notice right off the bat when i was looking at the jerseys. The first thing i noticed was the weird placing of the numbers on some of them like the picture of the throwback Marshawn jersey. I also noticed that the 7 on the Bruce Smith jersey is different then the one on the real jersey. Also the color may be off here and there on the blue accents on the jerseys. Other then that these are much better then the knockoffs that first came out a couple years ago on ebay.

LtFinFan66
06-07-2009, 11:29 PM

If you cannot afford a authentic jersey go to nflshop.com or fanedge and buy a replica on sale. With the way the economy is right now your not helping by buying this crap.And where do you think "authenic" Reebok jerseys are made? and FYI...it's not in the USA

http://www.nlcnet.org/article.php?id=194

According to Reebok's website, Authentic NFL jerseys (those that are almost identical to what players wear) are currently manufactured in South Korea, El Salvador, and Senegal (Africa). The Replica NFL jerseys are manufactured in South Korea, Honduras, Guatamala, Mexico, and El Salvador. Some NFL Replica Alternate jerseys and virtually all youth, toddler, and infant jerseys are manufactured in Russia. Other NFL Replica Alternates are manufactured in Honduras. The NFL EQT Twill jerseys are manufactured in South Korea and China. (As an example, see Item no. EQT-DDavis #4931-Houston Texans Dominick Davis jersey that Reebok is selling for $99.99). NFL hats and caps are made in China, Bangladash, Bulgaria, the Philippines, and Honduras.
Examples: Country of Manufacture and Model (I've seen personally):
Tomlinson Glitter Womens Alternate (7178W 06): Honduras
Gates Womens Dark Blue (R703W 06): Vietnam
Brees Alternate Replica (7012A): Korea
Tomlinson Home/Away Replica (7033A): Vietnam
Rivers Home Replica (7009A 06): El Salvador
http://www.thumper300zx.com/jersey/fake_vs_real.htm

SabreEleven
06-08-2009, 01:41 AM
Sounds like he should be made at the NFL for having thier jersey's not made in the USA. With the way the economy is right now the NFL is helping by having this crap made in other countries.

elltrain22
06-08-2009, 06:12 AM
For 100-150 bucks cheaper, I'll take a little mistake here and there.

lmcshadow
06-08-2009, 05:35 PM
do they take credit cards

mikemac2001
06-08-2009, 06:18 PM
do they take credit cards

Not sure

Paypal is so much better tho

The King
06-19-2009, 04:00 PM
anyone else try this place out?

Tiburon1724
06-19-2009, 04:57 PM
He sent me an email after I placed my order to confirm and supposedly send a Paypal invoice. I wrote back confirming the order but never heard another thing. Shady, shady operation.

SeatownBillsFan21
06-20-2009, 12:56 AM
Very shady indeed ordered a TO and Kelly jez like 2 and a half week ago got the confirmation by e mail and still waiting BUY @ YOUR OUR RISK

Syderick
06-20-2009, 01:00 AM
It really just depends on who you're buying from

Don't Panic
06-20-2009, 07:58 AM
Keep this conversation going... I want to hear all the good and bad before pulling the trigger. Thanks to those who went first!

Michael82
06-20-2009, 03:12 PM
Keep this conversation going... I want to hear all the good and bad before pulling the trigger. Thanks to those who went first!
:rofl: I'm the same way. I want to do it, but I'm going to wait to see how everyone likes it first. :D

christhebillsfan783
06-20-2009, 10:18 PM
Seriously, i hope you guys get ur stuff that would suck if it didn't work. Plus the fact that im also waiting on the ok to order. good luck guys!

chubluv
06-21-2009, 11:07 AM
I ordered some jerseys wed. I received the confirmation email Fri & I'm waiting for the paypal invoice next. Its the week end though so I didn't expect it until Mon or Tues.

mikemac2001
06-22-2009, 07:39 AM
Jerseys Take about 2 weeks to receive from order going through

i usually get them about 3 weeks after placing them

my buddy since he does bulk gets them quicker like 2 weeks

TheMan08
06-22-2009, 12:18 PM
Why don't you guys just buy your Sewn on Numbers, Names Jerseys on Ebay. They sell the same Semi authentic jerseys on there. You can usually get them for 40-50 after shipping.

TheMan08
06-22-2009, 12:19 PM
Waiting 2-3 weeks is bull****

Jersey1031
06-22-2009, 02:38 PM
Waiting 2-3 weeks is bull****

why? its not even football season yet...

chubluv
06-22-2009, 03:02 PM
I ordered some jerseys wed. I received the confirmation email Fri & I'm waiting for the paypal invoice next. Its the week end though so I didn't expect it until Mon or Tues.

I received my invoice and paid it today. The email said my order will be shipped in 1-2 days. I'll keep you posted as to how long it takes to get here.

OpIv37
06-22-2009, 03:06 PM
Paypal sucks ass.

chubluv
06-22-2009, 03:31 PM
Paypal sucks ass.

I have not had any problems with it yet.

:knocksonwood:

OpIv37
06-22-2009, 03:34 PM
I have not had any problems with it yet.

:knocksonwood:

just don't ever change email addresses or banks. And if you share a bank account/credit card account with a spouse/significant other/family member, just hope they never try to use the account with Paypal.

And just don't ever ignore Paypal email, but only a legit paypal email, not the fake Paypal emails that look just like Paypal emails that Paypal tells you to ignore.

If you can keep all that nonsense straight, you'll be fine.

Hemlepp53
06-22-2009, 05:24 PM
And where do you think "authenic" Reebok jerseys are made? and FYI...it's not in the USA

According to Reebok's website, Authentic NFL jerseys (those that are almost identical to what players wear) are currently manufactured in South Korea, El Salvador, and Senegal (Africa). The Replica NFL jerseys are manufactured in South Korea, Honduras, Guatamala, Mexico, and El Salvador. Some NFL Replica Alternate jerseys and virtually all youth, toddler, and infant jerseys are manufactured in Russia. Other NFL Replica Alternates are manufactured in Honduras. The NFL EQT Twill jerseys are manufactured in South Korea and China. (As an example, see Item no. EQT-DDavis #4931-Houston Texans Dominick Davis jersey that Reebok is selling for $99.99). NFL hats and caps are made in China, Bangladash, Bulgaria, the Philippines, and Honduras.
Examples: Country of Manufacture and Model (I've seen personally):
Tomlinson Glitter Womens Alternate (7178W 06): Honduras
Gates Womens Dark Blue (R703W 06): Vietnam
Brees Alternate Replica (7012A): Korea
Tomlinson Home/Away Replica (7033A): Vietnam
Rivers Home Replica (7009A 06): El Salvador
http://www.thumper300zx.com/jersey/fake_vs_real.htm

This explains why my Stroud 99 looks like an 11 now. Within 3 weeks of getting it the numbers on the back began to peal off and not its on the front. I have an old Thomas 34 from back in the day and the damned numbers are faded but still intact. The NFL of all should be manafacturing in the USA.

Dujek
06-23-2009, 06:39 AM
This explains why my Stroud 99 looks like an 11 now. Within 3 weeks of getting it the numbers on the back began to peal off and not its on the front. I have an old Thomas 34 from back in the day and the damned numbers are faded but still intact. The NFL of all should be manafacturing in the USA.

Well then they should have an American company manufacturing their clothing. If Reebok should be making stuff anywhere it's in England, given that they are (were, adidas now owns them, which I suppose makes them German) an English company.

BUFF Bills
06-24-2009, 07:40 PM
Anyone know how often new jerseys are added?

Historian
06-24-2009, 08:23 PM
The Bills authentic gameday jersies are made right here in NYS, and tailored to the individual player.

It's a southern tier company. They do the Bills, Bucs, Saints and Pats I believe.

Hemlepp53
06-24-2009, 08:55 PM
still have to grab throw back 78 and 34. cant wait....

kon56la
06-25-2009, 04:49 AM
Long-time lurker checking in with my first post. For me the whole process took about 2 weeks. I submitted the order on May 27, and paid the invoice on May 28. I received the jerseys on June 8. Btw I ordered 4 jerseys, so I don't know if it takes longer if you order less than that.

ChristopherWalken
06-25-2009, 07:10 AM
Link doesn't seem to be working.

Block "O"
06-27-2009, 06:52 PM
So is this a pretty safe website to purchase from?

Tatonka
06-28-2009, 12:55 AM
just don't ever change email addresses or banks. And if you share a bank account/credit card account with a spouse/significant other/family member, just hope they never try to use the account with Paypal.

And just don't ever ignore Paypal email, but only a legit paypal email, not the fake Paypal emails that look just like Paypal emails that Paypal tells you to ignore.

If you can keep all that nonsense straight, you'll be fine.

i've been using Paypal since 2003.. never one problem ever.. i have used it over 1000 times easily.. i have added 2 emails to it, for a total of 3. added credit cards and changed them..

and the fake emails people send out are pretty damn easy to spot.. if you get an email from paypal and it says to click this link.. just go to paypal.com directly yourself..

just saying..

i guess paypal is not for some people.. but neither is the internet.

Tatonka
06-28-2009, 12:56 AM
Long-time lurker checking in with my first post. For me the whole process took about 2 weeks. I submitted the order on May 27, and paid the invoice on May 28. I received the jerseys on June 8. Btw I ordered 4 jerseys, so I don't know if it takes longer if you order less than that.

how is the quality?

kon56la
06-28-2009, 03:46 AM
how is the quality?

It's good, the material looks the same but it's a little lighter. Other than that it's just like the authentic jerseys. The numbers and names are stitched, the sleeves have the elastic cuffs, and some have the patches that will be worn this season. Btw my second time ordering from them took 8 days total. I submitted my order on the 19th and got the jerseys on the 27th.

chubluv
07-08-2009, 11:00 PM
My jerseys came in the mail yesterday. I bought 4 of them, and they all look great. I think I'm going to order more.

Jersey1031
07-09-2009, 07:25 AM
how is the quality?

I wouldn't say the quality is great, but considering how much they were they're not bad. I got the four I ordered a couple of days ago. Although, I am a lot happier with the quality of the football jerseys over the baseball ones I got...

The King
07-09-2009, 07:27 AM
I was thinking about picking up a hockey jersey.

Philagape
07-09-2009, 11:15 AM
Has anyone seen this site?

http://www.nfljerseysworld.us/

They've got throwbacks for $45 that look more like the real thing. But I'm hesitant to trust them, so I'm just wondering if anyone else has.

http://www.nfljerseysworld.us/pic/200953112433433774.jpg

BillsWin
07-09-2009, 01:09 PM
NO SABRES????

Hemlepp53
07-09-2009, 09:33 PM
Long-time lurker checking in with my first post.

Bro... 2004 and you just hit your first post. very long time lurker... whats up with that? Kinda weird..

To stay on thread. still havent gotten around to ordering one. glad to hear the qualitiy is good.

dpendy07
07-14-2009, 07:54 AM
Can anyone give me an idea on how the size's run?

I'm debating between a 48 and a 50. I'm about 6'0 and 180. Normal build.
Just want something that's not too big. I know most people get their jerseys on the big side, but I want something that fits normally with a long sleeve T underneath. I hate it when jerseys are huge and blousy.

Anyone who recvd their's that can share some insight?
Would be appreciated.

Typ0
07-16-2009, 05:03 PM
I just looked at this product:

http://www.jersey101.com/en/product_details.asp?proid=4735

and they are selling it has having been worn on the field by the player. What kind of idiot do they think people are? Those types of claims are factually wrong and illegal. I would just hope if you process an order through there their operation doesn't get shut down before you get your shirts.

Schobel94
07-16-2009, 10:33 PM
What they mean is its the same jersey as they wear on the field (authentic, although this is also probably untrue) not actually worn by a player. I just got 5 throwbacks for dhgate for 25 bucks each and they are fantastic, for the price they are unbeatable, I'll post some pics of them if you guys want to see them.

Typ0
07-16-2009, 11:32 PM
Authentic NFL Jersey Worn by Player On-Field

Schobel94
07-17-2009, 12:37 AM
Yes, again, what they mean is it is the same jersey as one would wear on the field, ie not a replica. It's just poorly worded and yes probably intended to mislead.

dpendy07
07-17-2009, 05:28 AM
What they mean is its the same jersey as they wear on the field (authentic, although this is also probably untrue) not actually worn by a player. I just got 5 throwbacks for dhgate for 25 bucks each and they are fantastic, for the price they are unbeatable, I'll post some pics of them if you guys want to see them.

Please post your pics. I think that would be a great help to me and others that are considering ordering. TIA.

chubluv
07-22-2009, 10:47 PM
I just received my second order. It only took 6 days for the whole process. Me and some of my friends ordered a total of 10 jerseys. They all look great the mistakes are minor at best.

chubluv
08-08-2009, 09:20 AM
Can any one pull up their web page?

northernbillfan
08-08-2009, 10:21 AM
Works fine for me.

Jimbuktu
08-08-2009, 10:46 AM
Received my blue TO throwback for 38 bucks and have to say I am THOROUGHLY impressed! Even has the 50th anniversary patch!

Any differences are negligible.

Highly recommended.

FlyingDutchman
08-08-2009, 11:25 AM
just nabbed a white thurman thomas jersey with the super bowl 25 patch on it

FlyingDutchman
08-08-2009, 11:27 AM
not the best of quality pictures, but this is my buddies T O jersey

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs121.snc1/5209_522847063775_64401262_31086320_7381120_n.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31075345&id=64401262)

FlyingDutchman
08-08-2009, 11:42 AM
just realized i was using a totally different site....check these out....

http://www.champjersey.com/nfl.html?cat=185

The King
09-02-2009, 09:25 AM
I just bought this Action Jackson Jersey. $30 bucks with Free Shipping

http://image.dhgate.com/upload/20098/86/ff80808117d9b4520117dfd728476fb8/productimg1251680901116.jpg

Tatonka
09-02-2009, 10:07 AM
i just received my 2 jerseys from Jersey101.. a Kelly throwback and a Pos away.

both are great looking jerseys.. the only issue i saw with either one was that on the kelly throwback, there was 2 letters that were not trimmed well. took 30 seconds to trim them myself so they look clean.

on the pos away, the 5 on the back had somethign on it.. like a small water spot or something, but i washed it and it was fine..

so for 80$, i am extremely happy. the throwback kelly is pretty thick all over.. the pos jersey is double layered in the shoulders with the stretch sides and elastic arms.

i am still waiting on the new white throwback like the jackson one above. i got evens. i ordered that one from ECseller.

Mad Bomber
09-02-2009, 02:38 PM
i just received my 2 jerseys from Jersey101.. a Kelly throwback and a Pos away.

both are great looking jerseys.. the only issue i saw with either one was that on the kelly throwback, there was 2 letters that were not trimmed well. took 30 seconds to trim them myself so they look clean.

on the pos away, the 5 on the back had somethign on it.. like a small water spot or something, but i washed it and it was fine..

so for 80$, i am extremely happy. the throwback kelly is pretty thick all over.. the pos jersey is double layered in the shoulders with the stretch sides and elastic arms.

i am still waiting on the new white throwback like the jackson one above. i got evens. i ordered that one from ECseller.
Hey, Tonk (7 years of posting together:up:0

Your post makes me feel good. I just bought an "authentic" Poz jersey from them. I looked at the web site and the jersey looked GOOD. Correct stripes....Embroidered numbers and names....$38. It's taking a while to be delivered, since the PayPal went to someone in Korea, who forwarded it to someone in Hong Kong to send it.

From what I've seen from other (well-respected, of course) posters on this thread, I think that, if the jersey lives up to your reviews, I shall be VERY happy and be wearing it AT THE BILLS OPENER, where we shall not only KILL the Bucs, but I shall proselytize a Giant fan into a Bills fan (he'll at least LOVE the tailgate)...I guess that makes him a "Bills fan" Fan.

muestafa1
09-02-2009, 02:50 PM

Your post makes me feel good. I just bought an "authentic" Poz jersey from them. I looked at the web site and the jersey looked GOOD. Correct stripes....Embroidered numbers and names....$38. It's taking a while to be delivered, since the PayPal went to someone in Korea, who forwarded it to someone in Hong Kong to send it.

From what I've seen from other (well-respected, of course) posters on this thread, I think that, if the jersey lives up to your reviews, I shall be VERY happy and be wearing it AT THE BILLS OPENER, where we shall not only KILL the Bucs, but I shall proselytize a Giant fan into a Bills fan (he'll at least LOVE the tailgate)...I guess that makes him a "Bills fan" Fan.

After seeing all of the positive feedback about Jersey101.com, I went ahead and placed an order. They were very professional through the ordering process and everything arrived quickly (one note is to check your spam folders as their emails might get tagged for using foreign characters). We got two navy TO jerseys, one McNabb Jersey for a friend, and one Warren Sapp throwback jersey (My wife loves Warren Sapp and they were willing to lower the price of the jerseys if we bought four). All of the jerseys were in great condition and made it through the first wash okay.

Mad Bomber
09-02-2009, 03:30 PM
I just got my "authentic" Posluszny jersey from jerseys101,com. The thing is PERFECT. The numbers and letters are perfectly embroidered, and they spelled his name right! You'll see it at the opener...AT LEAST THOSE OF YOU WHO WILL BE THERE.

The last buffalo fan
09-02-2009, 04:11 PM
I just got my "authentic" Posluszny jersey from jerseys101,com. The thing is PERFECT. The numbers and letters are perfectly embroidered, and they spelled his name right! You'll see it at the opener...AT LEAST THOSE OF YOU WHO WILL BE THERE.

How long take the jerseys to arrive?

Tatonka
09-03-2009, 12:36 AM
i ordered mind on august 17th. they arrived 2 days ago.

Tatonka
09-03-2009, 12:37 AM

time flies when you're having fun.

BAM
09-05-2009, 08:19 AM
I just bought this Action Jackson Jersey. $30 bucks with Free Shipping

http://image.dhgate.com/upload/20098/86/ff80808117d9b4520117dfd728476fb8/productimg1251680901116.jpg

Good price but it doesn't look like that's the sewn variety. Spend $8 more on the other site and get one!

BAM
09-05-2009, 08:20 AM

Thanks everyone for your input on this site. Looks like it's worth a shot.

I just ordered an Owens 50th Throwback. Hope it gets here by Sept. 19th.

BAM
09-16-2009, 06:18 PM
For anyone interested in purchasing a jersey from the jersey101 site... I got mine in the mail today. Three things:

1. The thing shipped FAST. It was received in Hong Kong on 9/10, shipped out 9/12, got here actually YESTERDAY 9/15 but I missed the post man (you have to sign for it or pick it up the next day) so my wife picked it up for me today 9/16.

2. I am overall a little disappointed with it. Don't get me wrong it seems like it's very good quality material. Here's why: The stripes on the arms are not sewn on (I'm assuming the real ones are?). Everything else is sewn and embroidered though. Well I guess for $38 it's a great deal!!

3. I'd recommend ordering a size ABOVE what you normally get. I have always worn a 48 and this thing is a lot smaller than my other jerseys. Either that or I'm gettin' fat.

I'll be wearing it to the opener regardless, but here are some pics in the meantime:

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb295/Lynch-Posluszny/MISC/IMG_2127.jpg

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb295/Lynch-Posluszny/MISC/IMG_2128.jpg

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb295/Lynch-Posluszny/MISC/IMG_2130.jpg

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb295/Lynch-Posluszny/MISC/IMG_2131.jpg

The last buffalo fan
09-16-2009, 06:42 PM
:drool:

I'm trying to get home and away throwbacks, bot Evans. I can't wait to get them! :air: