PDA

View Full Version : Still no sniff for Levi Jones?

Mr. Miyagi
06-05-2009, 09:58 AM
Since he was released by the Bungles, I thought Levi Jones was going to be hot commodity. He's still out there isn't he?

And whatever happened to Wendell Bryant? Fell off the wagon or what?

Dr. Lecter
06-05-2009, 09:59 AM
Last I knew, Jones was not healthy enough to pass any physicals.

ddaryl
06-05-2009, 10:05 AM
yes Levi is plagued by uinjuries the last few years.

There are reports that state he cannot pass an NFL physical at this point.

In all honesty we are better off giving our developement players a chance, because Levi IMO just cannot play at a high enough level anymore. He was horrible for Cincy the last few years all due to a deteriorating body and further injury

Tatonka
06-05-2009, 10:56 AM
i still cant see what could possibly be wrong with giving bryant a league min deal.

Horns
06-05-2009, 07:15 PM
Injuries, have made him a "use in a crisis" player. There are no crises at the moment.

Goobylal
06-05-2009, 07:41 PM
Last I knew, Jones was not healthy enough to pass any physicals.
Yep, he isn't healthy. And there exists some debate as to whether he was all that great when he was healthy.

BertSquirtgum
06-05-2009, 09:10 PM
he needs a crutch to play. the bills don't need to throw any money at a player that will just get hurt when he sees some action.

acehole
06-06-2009, 09:41 AM
Since he was released by the Bungles, I thought Levi Jones was going to be hot commodity. He's still out there isn't he?

And whatever happened to Wendell Bryant? Fell off the wagon or what?

wont pass a physical right now

jimbohastle51
06-06-2009, 06:08 PM
levi jones isnt going to look for a team till right around the start of training camp, as he wants to see if an injury occurs. if butler continues to struggle i could see us giving him a look and moving walker back to RT but i honestly see us bringing in a vet RT free agent such as, runyan, fabini, taucher (coming off injury) for 1 season just to help butler through camp or at least give us solid tackle play for one season and get another tackle in free agency next year or the draft.