• madness
    • Apr 2003

Individual tickets to Bucs, Saints and Browns are sold out

Per V-text.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Individual tickets to Bucs, Saints and Browns are sold out

So, 3 of our 7* home games sold out already?

4 more sellouts and Jauron sticks around for another year.

*=I don't care what the team or the NFL says, Toronto is NOT a home game.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
      • Jul 2002

Overreacting as always Op....

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
        if you are Ralph and you can make the same amount of money with a POS team or with a good team, where's the motivation to put a good team on the field? They keep giving us a POS team and we keep buying tickets and merch out of fear that they will move the team if we don't. That's why nothing ever changes.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Patrick76777
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR

When life gives Op Lemons........... he squeezes them into his eyes!
          Resign our own guys!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
            When life gives Op Lemons........... he squeezes them into his eyes!
            Yep....

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
              if you are Ralph and you can make the same amount of money with a POS team or with a good team, where's the motivation to put a good team on the field? They keep giving us a POS team and we keep buying tickets and merch out of fear that they will move the team if we don't. That's why nothing ever changes.
              huh?

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                Zero for Zero!
                • Mar 2003

Except selling out the games is not all that profitable and does not make the team that much money. So sellouts are a moot point.

Other than that, you make a good point.
                Originally posted by mysticsoto
                Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

1. So we should boycott the team. Then when RW dies the new owner has reason to move the team claiming lack of fan support.

2. Op, you are one of the former WNYers who constantly gripes about this team and area yet you have no formal connections to the area any more. I think I have also seen you complain about the lack of things to do around here. These games are very important to the people who still live here. Some organize their fall Sundays around them. Give it a rest...or go root for Washington or Baltimore.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                    1. So we should boycott the team. Then when RW dies the new owner has reason to move the team claiming lack of fan support.

2. Op, you are one of the former WNYers who constantly gripes about this team and area yet you have no formal connections to the area any more. I think I have also seen you complain about the lack of things to do around here. These games are very important to the people who still live here. Some organize their fall Sundays around them. Give it a rest...or go root for Washington or Baltimore.

Comment

• Night Train
                      Retired - On Several Levels
                      • Jul 2005

Stupid fans.

If only they were as wise as some of the internet legends here (sarcasm)
                      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                        Except selling out the games is not all that profitable and does not make the team that much money. So sellouts are a moot point.

Other than that, you make a good point.
                        except selling out games proves the fans are still behind the team.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Ebenezer

1. They have us by the balls. Buy tickets- they use it as evidence of fan support and don't fix anything. Don't buy tickets- they move the team. It's lose-lose for the fans.

2. I gripe because I want the team to win. Where I live now has absolutely no bearing on that fact.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                            Zero for Zero!
                            • Mar 2003

1. They have us by the balls. Buy tickets- they use it as evidence of fan support and don't fix anything. Don't buy tickets- they move the team. It's lose-lose for the fans.

2. I gripe because I want the team to win. Where I live now has absolutely no bearing on that fact.
                            2. When you gripe at the locals for buying the tickets, where you live absolutely has a bearing on it.
                            Originally posted by mysticsoto
                            Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                              2. When you gripe at the locals for buying the tickets, where you live absolutely has a bearing on it.
                              I griped about everyone who bought tickets. I don't recall singling out the locals. In case you forgot, some of us do travel for games.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X