PDA

View Full Version : Anyone making Roadtrip to Carolina for Bills-Panthers?

TheMan08
06-08-2009, 01:15 PM
I think i'm gunna plan a roadtrip with some buddies.

tampabay25690
06-08-2009, 02:39 PM
I will be there

don137
06-08-2009, 02:42 PM
I have season tickets to the Panthers so I will be there....I was talking to the local Buffalo Bills fan club president at Townshipe Grille (restaurant thin Charlotte that is a Bills restaurant) and he said he is planning on doing a bus(es) from the Townshippe Grille to the game with a few chapters of Buffalo Bills clubs from around the Charlotte area. Should be a good time.

Dr. Pepper
06-08-2009, 02:45 PM
my best friend moved there last year, so a group of us are flying down to visit him and go to the game. apparently he lives just a few short blocks from the stadium. we dont have tickets yet though, hopefully we can find a big enough block together for all of us.

BUFF Bills
06-08-2009, 05:59 PM
I've lived in Charlotte since '97 and have been a die-hard Bills fan since I was born. Year after year I try to convince EVERYONE that this is the Bills year to shine, now it's going to be for real.

I've had to wait since the last Bills @ Carolina game in November 2005 and will not miss this game for anything... the only problem might be getting tickets. If anyone knows of a group of decent tickets for sale, pleeeeeeeease let me know - I'll be bringing all of my converted Bills fans to the game with me...

ServoBillieves
06-08-2009, 06:02 PM
Wow, lots of Bills fans gonna be there. I'm going with my dad and two of his employees who can tolerate my severe alcohol abuse on Sundays.

Don't Panic
06-08-2009, 06:43 PM
There was another thread on this earlier... I will be there, and I know a lot of others will be too. Should help turn one one of our road games into a semi-home game, countering out the semi-road game that is Toronto.

FlyingDutchman
06-08-2009, 07:41 PM
just moved to charlotte in december. you bet your sweet ass ill be there

FlyingDutchman
06-08-2009, 07:43 PM
I have season tickets to the Panthers so I will be there....I was talking to the local Buffalo Bills fan club president at Townshipe Grille (restaurant thin Charlotte that is a Bills restaurant) and he said he is planning on doing a bus(es) from the Townshippe Grille to the game with a few chapters of Buffalo Bills clubs from around the Charlotte area. Should be a good time.

hey don have you ever checked out Tavern on the Tracks? Huge Bills and Sabres bar. Packed with Bills fans every sunday, and I mean packed. People tailgate outside of this place like were at the Ralph.

FlyingDutchman
06-08-2009, 07:45 PM
There was another thread on this earlier... I will be there, and I know a lot of others will be too. Should help turn one one of our road games into a semi-home game, countering out the semi-road game that is Toronto.

got that right. i dont think panthers fans know whats coming

tampabay25690
06-08-2009, 07:53 PM
We are flying up and staying with a friend in Greensboro

TheMan08
06-09-2009, 12:20 AM
I'm gunna grab tixoff stub hub. I'm pumped

BlackMetalNinja
06-09-2009, 06:48 AM
There is at least one bus rolling out of Raleigh from the Official Bills Backers here as well. Still not sure if I'm going to be able to make it, but I'm hoping to.

DBrown77
06-09-2009, 08:34 AM
if you cant get tickets online still come. they are very easy to scalp outside. Prices aren't over inflated too I paid $50/per 2 hours before the Panthers/Cards PLAYOFF game. Then the Panthers got their A** handed to them.

We usually go and tailgate then go to the game if we feel like it or go home if the Bills are playing the same time

Stewie
06-09-2009, 08:40 AM
I will be there

don137
06-09-2009, 01:18 PM
I have had season tickets for the past three years for the Panthers and it is hard to say how hard it will be to get tickets to the game outside the stadium. As you can tell by this thread many plan on going.
Most games it is not hard at all getting tickets outside of the stadium ahead of time but there are a few games that are very tough to get tickets. From my experience games like the Patriots, Steelers and Cowboys you couldn't find a scalper with tickets but you could find plenty of people looking for tickets. I lived in Rochester the last time the Bills played here so I can't say for certain how difficult it will be getting tickets.
I think a good way of getting a pulse of how hard it will be to get tickets on gameday outside the stadium is compare the prices of Bills-Panthers to the prices of the Panthers other home games on stubhub. If they are about the same then I don't think it will be a problem but if the prices are at the high end in comparison to the other games then I would say it may be tough to get tickets.
Yes, I have heard about the Tavern on the Tracks. I heard it has a big following. I live in the Ballantyne area so Townshippe Grille is closer and has a huge following there as well and offers a great gameday spread with all you can eat buffalo wings. It is also hard to get a seat on gameday.

Boomstick
06-09-2009, 01:41 PM
hey don have you ever checked out Tavern on the Tracks? Huge Bills and Sabres bar. Packed with Bills fans every sunday, and I mean packed. People tailgate outside of this place like were at the Ralph.

Where's that at? I've been looking for a good place to watch some games down here...

BUFF Bills
06-09-2009, 07:31 PM
Where's that at? I've been looking for a good place to watch some games down here...

Between South BLVD and South Tryon on E Bland Street....... better get there early buddy, this place is ALWAYS packed out!

FlyingDutchman
06-09-2009, 08:13 PM
awesome wings there. get the gold rush wings