PDA

View Full Version : Organized Team Activity Day 12

The Spaz
06-08-2009, 01:37 PM
The voluntary portion of Buffalo’s spring workouts came to a close Monday with the final OTA practice for the Bills. And the defensive staff made a point of shifting the lineups around a bit.

Kawika Mitchell and Paul Posluszny did not participate in any team work as it appeared the staff wanted to take a closer look at their second team linebacking corps. So rookie Nic Harris and Ashlee Palmer along with Marcus Buggs worked with the first team defense and fared relatively well.

Harris came clean on a blitz call and would have had a knockout shot on the quarterback in a live football setting. Palmer meanwhile made a high leaping interception during red zone work. But Harris wasn’t reading a whole lot into getting reps with the first teamers.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/organized-team-activity-day-12/b542bb05-ea32-439b-8620-625e1ac050e4

Pinkerton Security
06-08-2009, 01:45 PM
I think this Ashlee Palmer fellow could be someone we see sticking with the Bills for a while, even though he was undrafted.

WeAreArthurMoates
06-08-2009, 01:59 PM
Ya I really liked Palmer coming out of Ole Miss, glad we took a flyer on him. But how bout my man Harris. They give him first team reps and did more in "practice" than Ellison did all of OTA's.